Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #1
penguinrr
Earning My Ears

Cast of Characters shirt design help

I am going to Disneyland with my extended family (14 people for sure, could get up to 20s as people decide) in April and have an idea for a shirt that I need help designing. My idea is to have a cast of characters shirt. Everyone picks his or her favorite character. On the back of the shirt it would have everyone's name and character. Ideally I would like there to be a simple picture of every character. I am not sure exactly how to do this. Perhaps have the name of person under the picture ie Sylvia under the Queen of Hearts with all the characters in some type of grid. Or have it be more like a concert shirt with a list of family names on one side and Disney characters on the other. The pictures I am envisioning would be more like outlines of characters or simple line drawings without a lot of color. The front could be personalized with the persons favorite character. Maybe in silhouette, maybe in full color. Not sure if I would want the front to be that big, perhaps just a little one in the upper corner.

Has anyone done something like this or seen something like this? Is anyone interesting to help come up with something like this? I have tried to see if there is anything like this and didn't but I will admit I got bit overwhelmed. Thanks so much for any assistance.
penguinrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #2
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Should be pretty easy to do. Just need the names/characters.

If you want it like a tour shirt - just need the family name

Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #3
penguinrr
Earning My Ears

That would be awesome Mandy!

Sorry so long responding I just moved and thus my life has been one of mass chaos.

I am still waiting for some of my family to decide on a character. I gave them to the end of the month, so I will be able to give you details this weekend.

Thanks again!
penguinrr is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: