Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #31
hushupu
Mouseketeer

I listened to the news at work and watched the 7 in 7 review replay later at home. Live is not possible for me and I'm mostly a listener at work so video will not always be optimal but its always great to have options The production was very good and will only get better. It will be interesting to see the creativity this spawns in the podcast crew. Keep up the good work.
hushupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #32
jennbunn
Mouseketeer

Just got done watching the youtube videos and I loved it. You all did a wonderful job and I can't wait to see more. Also the park bench videos are brilliant and I can't wait to see more of those as well. Helping me catch a glipse of the world till our next trip : )
jennbunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #33
Halbleib1
DIS Veteran

I think it went well for the first show. The interaction with those watching was a great addition as well. Now they just need a Watch Now shortcut next to the Listen Now at the top of this board.

Our First Christmas at Disney World! Staying at Pop Century December 14-24th!

Halbleib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:51 AM   #34
SaraMc
DIS Veteran

Loved it. So professional and so natural. Awesome job.

SaraMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:29 AM   #35
lugnut33
DIS Veteran

I thought the crew did an excellent job. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but in the end I really enjoyed it. Everyone looked good on the camera.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #36
PinkBudgie
Expert Disneyland Snowball Maker
I've been wearing my LGMH for several years now

I'm half way through the second video segment. I love it so far. At some points I laughed so hard. I had no idea what everyone looked like so that was fun too. Can't watch live, but no problem to come home and watch on youtube after work. I thought it looked very professiona as the camera cut back and forth between speakers. Very well done and lots of fun! Thanks!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #37
Iggipolka

DIS Veteran

I watched part of the video show last night and really enjoyed it. I like having the wide camera angle that shows everyone at the table, more than the rapid switching from face to face. It was easier to follow the conversation with the wide angle and less distracting then the switching from person to person, especially for short comments.

I am highly impressed with the quality of the show and the way you all appear to be so comfortable with the new format! It looks great.

I'll probably mostly continue to listen during my commute and during the 12-3am wake times that my baby so enjoys (murmph), but it's nice to have the option of the video.

DVC owners at AKV, VGC & Aulani
Iggipolka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #38
hockeymomNS
Has an in with immigration
There will be no discussion of the mud!

I love the video option.
I won't be able to watch live very often and am in such a habit of listening to the show at work now, that I found myself fidgeting last night.
I thought that all of the video show this week were great. The mischief in Pete's eyes was so funny.
As a mom, I loved, loved, loved the ladies' show. My baby was 20 two weeks ago and made his first trip to WDW when he was 11 months old. I have covered all of the stages, must do's, never do's etc. Each one is special for a different reason. I 100% agree with the girls in that the fact that you are at Disney and you are together, especially in this day and age, is a blessing. Our upcoming trip has our oldest son at 25, wanting to spend his vacation with his family in Disney - by gosh I think that we did something right!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #39
Paul in CT
DIS Veteran

Congrats on the live video broadcast! You guys have come a long way from when even pictures of John and Kevin were hard to find. Bob would be very proud!! Keep up the great work!

Paul in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #40
StitchesGr8Fan
DIS Veteran

It is great! I listened at work, but I'm watching bits and pieces now. You can really see that Pete is slimming down. And John reminds me if a young, clean-shaven Mike Ditka.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #41
amybel
Earning My Ears

I really love the videos! I listened to the audio only versions before I was able to watch and I didn't feel like I was missing anything but when I watched the video the whole experience was enhanced. I was really impressed, especially for the first show!
amybel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #42
PinkBudgie
Expert Disneyland Snowball Maker
I've been wearing my LGMH for several years now

I finished watching both show podcast videos and now I'm hooked! I will be making time to watch like I would a good tv show.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:09 AM   #43
SA mom
DIS Veteran

I love the studio! What a great group of nic-nacs! I keep saying to myself, "I want that and that and that and..."
SA mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #44
DSNY4ever
I am going to keep hunting around
I will cross my fingers for both of us

It would be hard for me to "watch" on a regular basis, so I'll probably have to listen most of the time. But I made time to watched the live show this morning and I thought it was fabulous. I really thought the video quality and all the photos you guys added in and being able to play video clips (amazing video clips!) was fantastic! Job well done guys. It felt really professional

After listening from the beginning it was amazing to see how far you guys have come!

Countdown over Can't wait to get another trip on the calendar!
DSNY4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: