Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
PeterPan0
Earning My Ears

Meet and Greets

So I'm going to Disney World pretty soon, and I really want to meet Peter Pan and Gaston. I can't remember the last time I met a character, but I'm just so awkward. I am so excited to meet them, but I feel like I'm going to freeze up and say something stupid. I want a good interaction with them. Something that will be memorable for years to come. I really don't want to get up there and just smile, take the picture and leave. Anyone have any tips for not being awkward around characters.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
PrincessTori96
Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPan0 View Post
So I'm going to Disney World pretty soon, and I really want to meet Peter Pan and Gaston. I can't remember the last time I met a character, but I'm just so awkward. I am so excited to meet them, but I feel like I'm going to freeze up and say something stupid.
Don't worry about that! Just remember that they're humans too! Most of the characters love to talk to the guests- especially if you tell them they're your favorite! I know Gaston got really excited when I told him that I would have picked him over Beast. Make a quick reference to their movie if you feel like you're going to freeze up... They usually play along with it! Being a weekly Walt Disney World visitor many of the face characters recognize my face and we always joke about their sidekicks and such... Such as asking Rapunzel if Flynn's out living his dream of "being on an island that he owns tanned and rested and alone surrounded by enormous piles of money." Or asking Tiana how Louis is doing. They're there to have fun with the guests, and you being a peppy person will make yours and their day more memorable!

How can you read this? It doesn't have any pictures!
I'm just a princess enjoying my adventures through Walt Disney World every weekend...
PrincessTori96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: