Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #1
orangetiggs
Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

Disney usa site

Having problems getting to the site. When i go to the bottom to select usa its not an option?

Looking at booking just one night and i think usa disney will be cheaper
Old 02-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #2
queendisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangetiggs View Post
Having problems getting to the site. When i go to the bottom to select usa its not an option?

Looking at booking just one night and i think usa disney will be cheaper
Yeah me too...

What I found out through was if you seach for 'on line check in at WDW' in google then it puts you in the US Site and from there you can look at booking...at least it worked the other day

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney.g...ageRender=true

Walt Disney World resort 18 times, off resort 2 times. Disneyland Paris approx. 20 times. Disneyland California.
queendisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
tinks86
Mouseketeer

Hi, I've managed to get on before by scrolling right to the bottom of the disney.co.uk page and selecting disney online (international) that then takes you to a page where you can select the US webpage and it should redirect you
Old 02-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
queendisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks86 View Post
Hi, I've managed to get on before by scrolling right to the bottom of the disney.co.uk page and selecting disney online (international) that then takes you to a page where you can select the US webpage and it should redirect you

for some reason it won't let a lot of us do it! A right pain in the backside

Walt Disney World resort 18 times, off resort 2 times. Disneyland Paris approx. 20 times. Disneyland California.
queendisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:57 AM   #5
tinks86
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by queendisney View Post
for some reason it won't let a lot of us do it! A right pain in the backside
Oh no how strange! I have had problems in the past where it would let me onto the homepage of the US site but as soon as I clicked on the WDW page I was re-routed back to the UK site
Old 02-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #6
Disneymadhouse
DIS Veteran

Someone on the Dibb found away round by selecting the Espanol : USA at the bottom. Then start your dates search, no. of adults etc and press the "buscar paquets" it will come up with a "do you want to continue" (in Spanish) if you click continue then it reverts to English but the prices are in $.

It worked for me

Claire

Disneymadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:36 AM   #7
irisheyes123
DIS Veteran

I seem to be only able to get the usa site up its weird my options at the end are USA, Latin America Japan and Canada

irisheyes123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:08 AM   #8
OhanaSam
Mouseketeer

It worked for me for a couple of days after they changed the site to the new one with the My Disney Experience bit, but hasn't worked since. Annoying, I want to play with the new bits

Me(23) DBF(23)
OhanaSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:17 AM   #9
wayneg
VMK AceCaptainWayne
I can't get my mouth to say healthy things

DISboards Moderator

Same subject from a couple of week ago, don't think anyone found a solution. I could get on by hiding my IP but it wasn't perfect. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3043037
  • 2005(Oct) Disney Magic + BW Lakeside, 2005 (Xmas) BW Lakeside, 2006(Aug) Courtyard By Marriott LBV + 1st RCCL cruise,
  • 2006(Oct) Disneyland, Cailfornia Howard Johnson, 2006(Xmas)Comfort Inn LBV,2007(Easter)Fairfield Inn, Marriott Village
  • 2007(Aug)Courtyard By Marriott LBV, 2007(Oct) Disneyland CA, HoJo/Vegas, Flamingo,2008(Easter) Windsor Hills, Disney Wonder, Fairfield Inn
  • 2008(Aug)Country Inn, 2nd RCCL, AKL, 2008(Oct)& 2008(Xmas)Fairfield Inn, 2009(May)Country Inn 2009(Aug)OKW, Disney Magic, Regal Sun
  • 2010(Easter) Hampton Inn LBV 2010(Aug) Royal Pacific & OKW 2011(Feb)H.I. Express LBV 2011(Aug)OKW, Disney Dream, HI DTD
  • 2011(Oct) Fairfield Inn 2012(Aug) Fairfield Inn, OKW 2012(Nov) Fairfield Inn 2013(Apr) Fairfield Inn LBV 2013(Aug) Swan & ESA LBV 2013(Oct) ESA LBV
  • 2014(Jul) Hilton Garden Inn LBV 2014(Sept) Disney Magic 14nt WBTA, Wyndham Bonnet Creek
wayneg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #10
OhanaSam
Mouseketeer

I emailed them asking if they knew when it would be fixed and they replied with this which didn't answer my question at all

"Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

Guests living in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the
Republic of Ireland should access the www.disneyworld.co.uk website"

Me(23) DBF(23)
OhanaSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #11
Disneynutinlondon
It's been such a blast with all the lurkers and fluffing
I seem to be whitering on in a constant stream of random thoughts
I think I'll just go with the small one

I just typed in www.disneyparks.com and got straight into the US site http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/
Old 02-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #12
2Tiggies
I am subscribing to this thread just so I can see your shirt
I like those water proof containers that hang around my neck on a lanyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymadhouse View Post
Someone on the Dibb found away round by selecting the Espanol : USA at the bottom. Then start your dates search, no. of adults etc and press the "buscar paquets" it will come up with a "do you want to continue" (in Spanish) if you click continue then it reverts to English but the prices are in $.

It worked for me

Claire
Yes, that's what I've been doing for the last 2 weeks and it does work. As soon as you put dates in and select continue, it redirects you to the US site :

EDIT TO ADD: Just tried again and it still works for me (I'm using Chrome if that makes any difference) I've been running quotes several times a day like this for a couple of weeks so it's definitely still working for me

Last edited by 2Tiggies; 02-03-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Added info
2Tiggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #13
peajay18
Diamond In The Rough

The big disappointment for me is not that I can't get a quote, but that we can't access the "My Disney Experience" section!

"Showing off for your Muggle admirers, Potter?"
peajay18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #14
2Tiggies
I am subscribing to this thread just so I can see your shirt
I like those water proof containers that hang around my neck on a lanyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by peajay18 View Post
The big disappointment for me is not that I can't get a quote, but that we can't access the "My Disney Experience" section!
Well if they are going to cut out select benefits so that the UK and international market lose out, I'll just start looking at different holidays. We love Disney to bits but we all have a cut off point somewhere along the line. I'm sure they are still ironing out creases in the new system and it will roll out to everyone soon. If not, well, that may well be a sign of the end of a lovely chapter of Disney trips for us for a while
2Tiggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #15
tinkerpea
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tiggies

Well if they are going to cut out select benefits so that the UK and international market lose out, I'll just start looking at different holidays. We love Disney to bits but we all have a cut off point somewhere along the line. I'm sure they are still ironing out creases in the new system and it will roll out to everyone soon. If not, well, that may well be a sign of the end of a lovely chapter of Disney trips for us for a while
I agree I could not imagine not going to Disney but if it carries on like this we will have to look at other holidays until they realise and revert back!( if they even do)

I was looking at prices for this yr and the same holiday we had staying at SSR with 1 less adult is going to cost me £3000 more this is not including any flights! Or even the DDP just the room very sad.

Me 28,DH 32,DS 10, DS"Twins"8
tinkerpea is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: