Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #16
DLBDS
Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk

Been a fan since the beginning. Can't imagine TV without this show. We have all 7 seasons so far on Blu-ray. I asked the girl that does my hair recently if she watches it and she had never heard of it. Loved Felicia Day's appearances recently as Charlie Bradbury. Hope to see more of her in the future. Miss Bobby though. This show ranks right up there with The Walking Dead as far as I'm concerned.
May 2011 Disney Dream (9674) / Wilderness Lodge (4034 Woods View)
October 2010
Disney Wonder (6598)/Wilderness Lodge (7107 Club Level)/Animal KingdomLodge (4311 Club Level)
February 2009 Port Orleans Riverside (2404 Alligator Bayou) May 2009 Hard Rock Hotel/Swan/DIS Podcast Cruise (Disney Wonder) (6592)
September 2008 Contemporary Resort (5150 Garden Wing)
February 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7044 Club Level) June 2007 Hawthorn Suites (Off Property) October 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7048 Club Level)
Nov/Dec 2006 - Wilderness Lodge (3167 Courtyard)
DLBDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:40 AM   #17
DianeV
DIS Veteran

I really miss Bobby, like really. I have been worried about this season because the beginning wasnt too good but the last 2 episodes have been better so I'm hoping it stays that way

I love Yellow Fever (I think its called) when Dean has the being scared of everything sickness lol
DianeV is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-04-2013, 12:48 AM   #18
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeV View Post
I really miss Bobby, like really. I have been worried about this season because the beginning wasnt too good but the last 2 episodes have been better so I'm hoping it stays that way

I love Yellow Fever (I think its called) when Dean has the being scared of everything sickness lol
I hear you on Bobby.....

Alright, favorite episode? Geesh....

It is the "con" one with the prophet. When they mention "slash" I about fall out laughing everytime.

But I do like the "Trickster" one with Dr. Sexy MD.
The Mystery Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:58 AM   #19
Lemonademouth
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystery Machine

I hear you on Bobby.....

Alright, favorite episode? Geesh....

It is the "con" one with the prophet. When they mention "slash" I about fall out laughing everytime.

But I do like the "Trickster" one with Dr. Sexy MD.
My ringtone for random callers is the whole "family sitcom" bit. 'Town to town, 2 lane roads. Family biz, two hunting bros. living the lie, just to get by!'
Lemonademouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:36 AM   #20
RNMOM
BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL

I happy to see others like this show also. I did a lot of research and have decided not to go to the convention. I am not a squealy fan girl type and even getting autographs/ photos with them would make me pretty uncomfortable. Dumb, I know.

I think the events will go on even if/when the show ends. Heavens, there is still a huge number of Star Trek, TNG events.

I do love looking at all the videos on youtube so that is where I'll be and probably enjoying a new range I have to buy this year instead.
RNMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #21
laurajetter
Mouseketeer
The Tag Fairy thinks my Chocolate Lab Hershey is a cutie!
WHAT IS THE STUPID DEAL WITH THESE BANANAS?

Question about "As Time Goes By" Episode

DH and I are fans too, although I must admit that we tend to watch the episodes so late in the evening that I end up falling asleep and missing parts.

I have a question, but if you haven't seen the recent episode "As Time Goes By" then this is a SPOILER ALERT...

Did anyone else have a glitch where an entire section of the episode was repeated? DH and I were in the middle of watching it and then it went to commercial. When it came back, it jumped backwards to the scene we had already watched where Sam, Dean and their grandfather from the past were in the diner. The grandfather was in the background at a table by himself and Sam and Dean were in the foreground talking. It continued repeating the show from this point all the way up to the next commercial break (just prior to the commercial the demon (or whatever that woman was) was in the comic book store getting info from the clerk).

We did a double take and thought maybe we had rewound it instead of fast forwarding but we checked it and they definitely repeated that entire section. We figured after the commercial break it would just continue from that point and then the ending would get cut off (since we recorded it for the normal length of time). However, when the show came back on it was back on track, which means we now missed the whole section just prior to that.

We just stopped watching it and figured we'll watch it online but it was so annoying! I was just curious if this happened to anyone else.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #22
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran

You know what even though I am behind on episodes, there was a glitch of some sort on my end too. Not sure what is recorded yet, have not checked.

I was scrolling through live tv and saw SPN playing on 2, 30 mins sitcoms, so I taped it right away of course and then watched it, even though was not sure what was going on.

Was there a sports game on prior or something, IDK?
Old 02-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #23
Maggie Lizer
DIS Veteran

I loved seasons 1 - 3, hung on thorugh 4 & 5, and gave up early in season 6.

I LOVE Dean, and will catch a snippet of an occasional episode here and there, but it just seems like they retread a lot of the same ground year after year. But I may have to catch up with the latest episode, because it introduced a whole new dimension to the mythology, if what I read is correct. Might be time to tune back in.

Later, MishAmigos!

First trip with DS2 4/29 - 5/8/14.

Maggie Lizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #24
RNMOM
BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL

laurajetter, I too thought there was something wonky about that part of the episode. I think who ever was editing the final take was drinking too many of Dean's beers.

BTW, what do you think is really in all that beer and whiskey they consume? I always try to guess based on the color and think maybe some Verners ginger ale for the beer as it also is carbonated and maybe apple juice for the whiskey. And, for that matter, how is it the guest characters usually use a bottle opener but Dean never has to? He must have tough fingers.

I really need to get a life if I spend time pondering these kinds of things.

How does one become one of Misha's Minions?
Old 02-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #25
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran

Misha's Minon's?

I am a Dean follower.....

Have you guys ever watched the bloopers or "gag reels" on YouTube? So funny!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #26
RNMOM
BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL

Yeah, I caught several of them when I got the few seasons I was able to from my library. They were on there. Unfortunately, they only had like season 1-3-6. That's why I suggested we sign up for Netflix as they have the whole kit and caboodle. Except for the current season, 8.

Has anyone heard if there is to be a season 9? I hope so.

I wish they would make Cas the new Bobby character. Say God assigns him to earth but lets him have most of his angel powers. He could be the go to guy for research and help. They could build up their hunter force again after all the killings. Just a thought.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 PM   #27
tabbytrekker
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNMOM
Is anyone else a fan of this show? I have become recently and even joined Netflix so I could watch all the past seasons. This is a lot of watching as they have 22-24 episodes a season x 7 past seasons. I think I only have a few to finish.

I just love sci fi anyway so put these two hunks and that gorgeous angel into the pot and I'm there. The best part is the writing though. Lots of humor mixed into the slicing and dicing of goblins, ghosts, demons and whatever else they encounter.

I have even been looking into attending a fan convention. Oh my. At my age too. (58)
Love the show! Tuesdays a friend comes over and we exercise while watching episodes - currently on Season 3. (I've seen them all/own them all) but she hasn't.
tabbytrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:51 PM   #28
RNMOM
BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL

What a fun idea. All those raging hormones just go to waste here...using them to exercise to is
Old 02-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #29
laurie31
Once had a roommate in college who had 17 boyfriends!
Unplugs the internet with her toes
I refuse to eat in a restaurant that also sells bait or jail bonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNMOM View Post

How does one become one of Misha's Minions?
http://www.mishasminions.com/

Technically, I think you follow him on Twitter, but I think if you're a fan of Misha, then voila, you're a Minion.

(btw, Jensen fans are Ackleholics, and Jared fans are Moosekateers).

Have you seen this TOTALLY ADORABLE video of Misha cooking dinner with his son West? You will die of the cute. West is perhaps the most adorable child in the universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTVFEHZhX4

and as long as I'm rec'ing vids, here is my ABSOLUTE favorite SPN one. Mumford and Sons + SPN =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df-dlHrjd1Q

laurie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:18 PM   #30
DLBDS
Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie31 View Post
http://www.mishasminions.com/
Have you seen this TOTALLY ADORABLE video of Misha cooking dinner with his son West? You will die of the cute. West is perhaps the most adorable child in the universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTVFEHZhX4
Hilarious! Can't believe that kid was so willing to eat raw foods. They have him trained well!
May 2011 Disney Dream (9674) / Wilderness Lodge (4034 Woods View)
October 2010
Disney Wonder (6598)/Wilderness Lodge (7107 Club Level)/Animal KingdomLodge (4311 Club Level)
February 2009 Port Orleans Riverside (2404 Alligator Bayou) May 2009 Hard Rock Hotel/Swan/DIS Podcast Cruise (Disney Wonder) (6592)
September 2008 Contemporary Resort (5150 Garden Wing)
February 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7044 Club Level) June 2007 Hawthorn Suites (Off Property) October 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7048 Club Level)
Nov/Dec 2006 - Wilderness Lodge (3167 Courtyard)
DLBDS is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: