DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #1
Dawna
Mouseketeer

Ordered PAP in December but never got a voucher!

So I ordered our PAP's for our June 2013 trip in mid-December, but our voucher never came in the mail. I called Member Services and they said I won't get a voucher and that I need to pick your tickets up at "will call". I remember the telephone person in December saying I would take the voucher to Guest Relations. ARRGG - Where is "will call"? Is it at Guest Relations or do I have to do a trip to the Transportation /Ticket Center before going to a park?

Anyone ever have any problems picking up tickets this way?

Thanks!!

DD18 DS11 DD20
DH me
Dawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:52 AM   #2
cvjw
DIS Veteran

We've had DVC AP's for years, and never received anything in the mail. All we have ever been given was a confirmation number that we take to guest services with our IDs and DVC membership card and get the actual annual passes. Each theme park has a guest services, as well as downtown disney. It is a very easy process, and we have done it numerous times at various guest services around Disney.
cvjw is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #3
paults
HOME IS WHERE BWV IS

when we do AP's on the website we always select the option to have them mailed to us. It's cost $5 extra but I like having the vouchers with me, that way I won't forget I have them and order more
Old 02-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
CarolMN
DVC Co-Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
So I ordered our PAP's for our June 2013 trip in mid-December, but our voucher never came in the mail. I called Member Services and they said I won't get a voucher and that I need to pick your tickets up at "will call". I remember the telephone person in December saying I would take the voucher to Guest Relations. ARRGG - Where is "will call"? Is it at Guest Relations or do I have to do a trip to the Transportation /Ticket Center before going to a park?
You can go to any Guest Relations booth to pick up your PAP. Your year will start when you get the actual pass and you must pick it up no later than 12/31/2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
Anyone ever have any problems picking up tickets this way?

Thanks!!
No problems and we've picked up annual passes and party tickets this way many times. If you do not have your confirmation number, just call MS and they can look it up for you with your membership number.

The advantage of "will call" is there is no voucher to lose or misplace. I think it is very convenient and also very safe. The main disadvantage is that you cannot use a will call number to access the annual passholders website (but IMO, that isn't a huge one).

BWV - Early Morning on May 2, 2008

Last edited by CarolMN; 02-02-2013 at 12:16 PM.
CarolMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #5
Dawna
Mouseketeer

Thanks all - I feel much better now!!

DD18 DS11 DD20
DH me
Dawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #6
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

I ordered over the phone and got will call. They didn't ask if I wanted them mailed and actually I prefer will call because I don't have to worry about forgetting the voucher. They put the confirmation # on your DVC record in case you lose it.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment

You should have been given a reservation number which is four letters followed by seven or eight digits. You can take this number to any Park (including water parks, DTD, TTC or International Gateway) ticket or Guest Relations window. If you do not have the reservation number if you have with you the exact credit card that was used for the purchase that can also be researched.

Now Working Part Time at Walt Disney World! Currently at Everything Pop Merchandise after nine years in Guest Services/Ticket Sales.

A few very helpful links which are on DisBoards:
Everything About WDW Tickets and this one disABILITIES FAQs
Cheshire Figment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #8
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolMN

The advantage of "will call" is there is no voucher to lose or misplace. I think it is very convenient and also very safe. The main disadvantage is that you cannot use a will call number to access the annual passholders website (but IMO, that isn't a huge one).
You can enter the voucher number on the website? I tried, but no luck...
Old 02-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #9
CarolMN
DVC Co-Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathymford View Post
You can enter the voucher number on the website? I tried, but no luck...
I've entered voucher (exchange certificate) numbers in the past to gain access. Perhaps with the recent software changes, it is no longer possible.

I do remember that it took several tries to figure out which exact numbers they wanted and how to enter them. Perhaps someone on the TP&A board will know how to do it, assuming it is still possible.

BWV - Early Morning on May 2, 2008
CarolMN is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: