Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
kandb
DIS Veteran

Purchasing a parking pass at DC?

Hi, I saw someone mention that you can purchase a parking pass for seaworld/aquatica for $30 for unlimited use when you go to DC. Has anyone ever heard of this?
kandb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
JimC
DVC Co-Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Yes.

The day resort package admission price at Discovery Cove currently includes:

•Unlimited admission to SeaWorld® and Aquatica™ in Orlando for 14 consecutive days around the date of your reservation

Parking is $15 at the other parks so if you are going to spend more than one day at the other parks it may be to your advantage to buy the parking option.

The offers do change and there is also an ultimate package that includes Busch Gardens in Tampa. It is an hour drive from WDW and is a great park to consider.
WDW - All Star Movies (Fantasia), Animal Kingdom Lodge (3), Animal Kingdom Villas (Jambo House-2, Kidani Village-6), Bay Lake Towers (8), Beach Club, Beach Club Villas (9), Boardwalk Villas, Contemporary (2), Caribbean Beach (Aruba-2, Jamaica-2), Coronado Springs (Casitas-3), Dixie Landings (Bayou), Disney Institute (Villas-3), Grand Floridian (Sago Cay), Old Key West (5), Polynesian (Figi), Port Orleans, Saratoga Springs (Carousel, Congress Park, Grandstand-2, Paddock, Springs, Treehouse Villas), Villas at Grand Floridian, Villas at Wilderness Lodge (5), Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club, Other (Cypress Harbour-6, Doubletree Castle, Renaissance WorldGate, Village [Royal Plaza, Pickett Suite])
DCL - Dream (2/11 4, 10/11 3, 2/12 4, 5/13 4, 5/14 4), Fantasy (11/13 Eastern, 10/14 Western), Magic (6/99 4, 5/05 Panama Canal, 9/08 5, 11/10 Eastern, 10/11 Western), Wonder (12/06 4, 9/09 4, 5/12 Alaska)
DL - Grand Californian (4), Villas Grand Californian (3), Marriott
Other DVC - Hilton Head, Vero Beach (6)
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #3
You'vegotafriendinme
Mouseketeer

Yes!

We went to DC September 2012. We had booked DC online and later found out about the parking pass. We called to add the pass to our reservation and it wasn't a problem at all. I think it cost $25 at that time. Once we had our photos taken for our DC id tags, the staff member gave us the parking pass card (similar size to a business card). We then showed it each time we entered the parking lot at SW and left it on the dash of the vehicle. Great savings and worked out really well.

June/July 05 * Dec 05 * Nov/Dec 06 * Nov/Dec 07 * Nov/Dec 08 * Sep 09 * Jan 10 * Sep 10 * Jan 11 * May 11 * Dec 11 * Sep/Oct 12 * Dec 13 *
You'vegotafriendinme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #4
kandb
DIS Veteran

I ordered our tickets for dc today. I ordered the parking pass which was $25 which is a bargain because we will be parking at SW/Aquatica at least 5 times and it will save us a bunch. Just one thing, we have to go to go to dc to pick up the parking pass even though we will be going to sw/aquatica before our dc day.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #5
You'vegotafriendinme
Mouseketeer

Good Question

sorry, I don't know how that would work. Our first day was DC so it wasn't a concern for us. I'm wondering if you show the parking attendant the print out of your DC reservation showing that you've paid for parking if that would be sufficient? Sorry I can't be of any help, I hope someone who has experience with this will chime in, because I'm curious too. Hope you have a great trip!

June/July 05 * Dec 05 * Nov/Dec 06 * Nov/Dec 07 * Nov/Dec 08 * Sep 09 * Jan 10 * Sep 10 * Jan 11 * May 11 * Dec 11 * Sep/Oct 12 * Dec 13 *
You'vegotafriendinme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #6
kandb
DIS Veteran

The reservationist told me to copy my e-ticket and I will have to go to DC before we go to sw/aquatica to pick up our actual parking pass. You can't show the e-ticket to sw/aquatica to prove you have parking, you actually have to make a trip to dc and they will give me the parking pass. Not too big of a deal because dc and sw/aquatica are right near each other. The day we are arriving we are going to have a slow day (getting up at 4am for our flight), so we will just go to dc and pick up the parking pass to have for the week.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #7
cruisin'Mike
Be thankful that I'M not the Tag Fairy!

Can you order the parking pass online when you order your tickets? Or would I be better off calling?

Thanks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: