Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
cruisinmom
Earning My Ears

OBB Booking question for BTDT

We recently took a cruise (Magic Jan.4-12) and completed an OBB for the Fantasy Feb. 2, 2014. We received the 10% discount on two rooms.

Here's my question/dilemma....
I want to book myself and my 3 daughters on the Oct. 20th, 5 night Magic cruise (1st cruise after dry dock and double dip to Castaway Cay).

Do I move my OBB to the Oct. cruise and then on the Oct. cruise rebook my Feb. cruise? I am worried the prices will go up and I know the two adjoining 8A cabins will be gone. Maybe I should leave the OBB as the Feb cruise and just forget about the 10% off of the Oct cruise ($250 savings). WWYD?

Also, we were supposed to get $200 OBC for each stateroom, where does this show up on the booking? I don't see it anywhere.

Thanks.
cruisinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #2
mareed
DIS Veteran

This won't help you this time but might help others or you next time... You could have booked the later cruise at a reduced on-board booking benefit of the OBC and reduced deposit but without the 10% discount. In hindsight that's what I'd recommend in your case. Then you could re-shop the later cruise when you're on the first one and rebook it including the 10% discount if the price hasn't increased.

If you look at your email confirmation you should se this regarding your OBC: "Onboard Booking: Includes a non-refundable, non-transferable stateroom onboard credit."
DCL Magic: Nov 12, Mar 13 - Wonder: Sept/Nov 13, Feb 14 B2B
RC Cruise: Jun 14

mareed is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: