Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
goofy78
…sea monkey has my money… …yes, I'm a natural blue…

Latest ADR time?

Hi! Does anyone know what the latest time is you can schedule a dinner ADR at a park? I want to book Yak and Yeti for dinner and right now AK is closing at 5:00 pm in November. I want to get the most out of the park in one day so I don't want to schedule the ADR too early in the day. Also if we are at dinner after the park closes is there still transportation running so we can get back to the BC?
Old 04-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
buzzgirls&dad
DIS Veteran

I just book Y & Y today for Oct. and the latest I could get for a 5:00pm closing was 4:45pm. Usually the park hours are extended for this time of year so I just keep moving our ressie out as the hours get extended. Sorry I can't help you with the buses but I think they run for an hour after park closing. When we left after dinner last year there were still people walking out to the buses.
'12 Oct-BCV/MNSSHP--Wild Africa Jungle Trek
'13 Oct-BCV/MNSSHP-lunch with an Imagineer
'14 Mar-Aulani'14Oct-BCV/MNSSHP/F&W

"If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney
buzzgirls&dad is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
purple figment
DIS Veteran

Typically the last reservation at Y&Y is around 4:45 or 5:00 when the park closes at 5PM. If you go to the dining reservation page and put in the date and time you want to reserve it will show you what is available.

There will be buses back to the resorts for at least an hour after closing, possibly longer. If it's really late you can take the bus to DTD and transfer to the BC bus. Or you could take a taxi.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:59 AM   #4
goofy78
…sea monkey has my money… …yes, I'm a natural blue…

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzgirls&dad View Post
I just book Y & Y today for Oct. and the latest I could get for a 5:00pm closing was 4:45pm. Usually the park hours are extended for this time of year so I just keep moving our ressie out as the hours get extended. Sorry I can't help you with the buses but I think they run for an hour after park closing. When we left after dinner last year there were still people walking out to the buses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple figment View Post
Typically the last reservation at Y&Y is around 4:45 or 5:00 when the park closes at 5PM. If you go to the dining reservation page and put in the date and time you want to reserve it will show you what is available.

There will be buses back to the resorts for at least an hour after closing, possibly longer. If it's really late you can take the bus to DTD and transfer to the BC bus. Or you could take a taxi.
Thank you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: