Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
CerysG
Mouseketeer

Undercover Tourist tickets?

I think I'm going to buy them from here this time around but wondering if they send you real tickets or if you have to stand in line forever with your letter to get your tieckts? This time we are staying at the HRH so can we do all our ticket stuff there? Also if we get 4 days ones we don't have to use them in a row, right? It's 14 days from the first time you use them? We plan to do a couple days when we arrive then do some other stuff then do a day and something else and then our last day at Universal at the parks before we move over to Disney!
Anyhow I hear good things about Undercover Tourist and as there prices are better I'd love to buy as many as I can from them. Of you who have used them how did you find the service etc. How far in advance did you order especially since they are in the UK. How do they mail them to you? I'd hate for them to come regular mail and go missing!
CerysG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok
The curly haired dude said he wouldn't be joining me this vacation!

They send real tickets and you don't have to use them in a row, just over the 14 day period.

Undercover tourist isn't in the UK, they are in Florida. Shipping only takes a couple of days.
damo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-31-2013, 03:37 PM   #3
CerysG
Mouseketeer

Thanks! Don't know why I thought they were in the UK! Since I'm in Canada if it comes by regular mail it will take about 10 to 14 days (think they just walk it here).
Old 02-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
coastgirl
DIS Veteran

Cerys, we've used them a couple of times (we live in Nova Scotia) and their service is terrific. I don't recall exactly how long it took, but it wasn't untoward at all. We also picked them up at their office once, and that was also easy-peasy. Real tickets, just walk on through to the turnstile...

I am finding in general it's faster to get something mailed to me from, say, Texas than a Canadian address--makes no sense, just the Curse of Canada Post!

Oh, if you have time, get the link for undercovertourist from mousesavers, it'll save you a few bucks.

Sorry, I keep editing to add stuff--if you haven't already, drop by the Canadian trip planning board here--great tips and experience from other Canadians, and a friendly bunch. http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

1st trip May/June 06
Jan/Feb 07, same crew at CBR. DCL Magic Eastern Dec 07 CSR Sept 2009
Universal/WWoHP in Sunset Lakes villa Feb 2010 Same again Aug 2013 in Emerald Island villa

PTR/TR Without the Mouse Round 2
TR: First visit to Universal/SeaWorld Feb 2011
coastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
CerysG
Mouseketeer

Joanne thanks for the info! Looks like UT through Mousesavers should save us some money as we are going to be buying not only Universal tickets but ones for NASA and the Blueman group. We aren't going till August so have a while yet before we have to get the tickets but I don't want to leave it to long as we want to book good seats for the Blueman group and I don't know how popular they are.
I agree that Canada post seems some what odd in how they do things but for me I still get things a bit faster from inside Canada then outside. However it seems I can get something from the UK faster then from the US...go figure that one!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #6
buckeev
RedNeck Mouseketeer

Undercover Tourist Rocks!
Use them with no regrets!!! We have numerous times.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: