Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2013, 06:53 PM   #16
Kathy Z
Counting my Blessings

I'm another fan of Boma. Our first time there was the trip when we took our 7 & 10 year-old granddaughters with us. The younger one is a picky eater but she found plenty of things that she enjoyed at Boma and with a great enough selection that I was satisfied without having to coax her to try more. The older one has been an adventurous eater from early childhood and she loved it.

We've done Tusker House for breakfast only and were very pleased with that plus enjoyed the perk of getting into the park before opening due to our ADR time.

We had a pretty decent lunch at Yak & Yeti one December when it was far too cold to enjoy eating outdoors. Our usual lunch at AK is what you have planned - Flame Tree Barbecue.
Kathy Z is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: