Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2013, 01:52 AM   #1
rms123
Mouseketeer

Princess ADR advice

We currently have ADRs for CRT and Askershus. DD4 is a huge princess fan and would be happy just seeing them all day and not going on rides. Is there too much overlap between these two? Should I add 1900 dinner to get the step sisters and Prince Charming and drop Askershus?
rms123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:45 AM   #2
Disneymadhouse
DIS Veteran

We actually did CRT, Akers and 1900 in December! I felt all had a very different atmoshphere. You can't beat eating in the castle, but I thought the food was nicer at Akers. But I felt Akers was more crowded and I was a bit worried at times that my behind was going to end up on next door's table when I was taking photos!

We did 1900 purely for DD (age 4) to meet Prince Charming! The photo I have of her with him is wonderful - she really looks like the cat that has got the cream! The meal itself was nice but I felt this restaurant was much more chaotic!

Will we be returning - yep, probably to all 3!! Especially while DD is still young enough to believe in the princesses

Claire

Disneymadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #3
momofkids
Mouseketeer

We had dinner at Akershus and CRT in November. The meal at Akershus was great-good service, good food, good princess interaction. The food at CRT was terrible, and the service was mediocre at best. In addition, my DH found a hair in his dessert at CRT. We told our server, and she didn't seem to care. We also stopped at the desk at the way out to tell them. They all said something would be done about it, but I am not sure what that is. The princess interactions at both places were absolutely wonderful. Next time we are skipping CRT-it just isn't worth the price/dining credits for what you get.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
cmorris303
Earning My Ears

We did all three of those last time we were there. My daughter loved each one, and was thrilled to get to see some of the princesses again. The stepsisters and stepmother and 1900 were really funny. They even managed to make my 11 year old nephew enjoy himself.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
jmcghee2024
DIS Veteran

I would do all three. But if you have to choose 2...CRT and Akers.
jmcghee2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #6
juliebug1997
DIS Veteran

If we were going to do two of three, we would do CRT and 1900. We didn't have the best of experiences at Akershus. DH loves CRT as do I.

Commando #137 at your service!
juliebug1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #7
msyjoa
MJ

So glad to have found this thread. My dd will be four when we go, and she is all about the princess experience as well. We have been debating back and forth about which princess dining option to go for. I will be watching this thread for more opinions!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: