Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
MackenzieFL
Mouseketeer

Home made autograph book - characters to include?

Hope this is not redundant to ask here but there are sooooo many boards and threads I sometimes can't find what I'm looking for

In all the times we've been there, we never did autographs. Now my youngest has his mind set on it for our next trip, and we're going to make a personalized autograph album keepsake together so we can add the photos later and have a special page for each character. We're big scrapbookers, lol.

I am trying to figure out a list of who to include for the pages. Is there a list somewhere maybe of who will sign, and-- more importantly-- who will not?

I don't want to waste time/space on characters who are retired, or so rare it's not worth it, or who just don't sign autographs ever. I'm going to add a few "blank canvas" pages that I can decorate with pictures/designs later should we run into a very rare character we don't expect.

Like I know villains don't sign at MNSSHP, but sometimes we've run into them in the parks, like Captain Hook, Snow Queen, Jafar-- do they even sign when you meet them outside of the halloween festivities?

Here's a tentative list of characters we came up with, is there anyone that should be nixed or did we forget someone for WDW?

(mind you we don't expect to run into them all in one trip but we do go at least once or twice a year so this would be an ongoing quest; I just want to get the book done over the next couple of months).

Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Pluto
Goofy
Duffy
Chip
Dale
Snow White
Snow Queen
Pinocchio
Cinderella
Prince charming
Lady Tremaine
Anastasia
Drizella
Suzy & Perla
Alice in Wonderland
Mad Hatter
White Rabbit
Queen of Hearts
Peter Pan
Wendy
Tinkerbell
Captain Hook
Sleeping Beauty
Prince Phillip
Maleficent
Cruella DeVille
Mary Poppins
Ariel
Belle
Beast
Gaston
Aladdin
Jasmine
Genie
Apu
Jafar
Rafiki
Timon
Pocahontas
Miko
Woody
Buzz
Jessie
Green army men
Hercules
Megara
Hades
Mulan
Tarzan
Terk
Jane
Pooh
Tigger
Piglet
Eyore
Mike
Sully
Lilo
Stitch
Tiana
Prince Naveem
Rapunzel
Flynn Ryder
Merida
Phineas
Ferb
Thumper
Miss Bunny
Brer Bear
Brer Rabbit

If anyone is interested in the discussion of autograph books & hunting, and has 2 cents to add, I would appreciate it, thanks!

[i]Sigh... he wants to marry me all over again! And take me to Walt Disney World for a romantic honeymoon... no wonder I'm still so in love with him!!!

MackenzieFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
MackenzieFL
Mouseketeer

Also (sorry, forgot) Jack Sparrow-- does he sign at MNSSHP? I can't remember because we never asked for one.

I know he doesn't sign at the Pirate tutorial, I've heard people occasionally have run into him at Epcot but it's pretty rare.

Even if he doesn't sign at MNSSHP, I might include him just in case we ever do get miraculously lucky some day-- hope springs eternal.

[i]Sigh... he wants to marry me all over again! And take me to Walt Disney World for a romantic honeymoon... no wonder I'm still so in love with him!!!

MackenzieFL is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: