Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
DonoMoose
Mouseketeer

Art of Animation Vs Animal Kingdom Lodge???

Hello everyone, I know these 2 Resorts are so different from one another. But I can't decide on whether I want the luxury of a Suite at AOA or the Animals & beautiful ambiance of AKL but in a Standard room. Has anyone done both of these?? Which do you think is more enjoyable? (My Kids are 11, 8 and 1) All input, appreciated. Thanks!

9/13(POP) 3/13(AKL) 3/09(Pop) 3/07 (ASM)
9/06(Pop) 04(OP)

ME DH DS11 DS2 DD8
DonoMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
kgreen
Mouseketeer

I can't speak for Art of Animation, because I haven't stayed there. But I can tell you I fell in love with Animal Kingdom Lodge!!! My kids are 9 & 13, & they had a blast! When you walk into the Animal Kingdom Lodge, it's hard not to be blown away, & I mean that.. it's Beautiful!!! Every where you look, there is something new & fascinating. We stayed in a room with the view of Arusha savanna, & it was well worth the money for me! I loved getting up before my family with coffe in hand watching the animals move about as the sun came up over the savanna. My kids loved swimming, movies under the stars, roasting marshmallows... & just simply exploring the resort. I'm sure you can't go wrong staying at either Resort especially since the Art of Animation is so new, & fresh. Maybe someone can tell you more about the Art of Animation, but for my family it would be Animal Kingdom Lodge hands down. Like I said we fell in love with it at first sight. Good luck with your decision.
kgreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: