Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
scrappinginontario
DIS Veteran

Qeustion about Pirate Makeover on Fantasy for Little Girls

I'm considering taking my DD to BBB as a birthday treat during our cruise and am not sure whether to book a 'normal' day or the pirate night makeover.

This may sound silly to some but I'm wondering if there are any of the pirate makeovers that don't have the skull and cross-bones on them? I'm one of the few that is not a fan of these so am wondering if anything is available that doesn't have them?

Is there anywhere I can see pictures of these makeovers?

TIA!

Amazing Trips with DD: Nov 2014 (MVMCP with Nana & Papa), Sep 2014 (10 days with Cousins), Feb 2014 (7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Fantasy), November 2013 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2013 (11 Mommy and DD days. Perfect!!), Nov 2012 (2 days AoA LM with grandparents and DN), Aug 2012 (10 awesome days with just the 2 of us!), Nov 2011 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2011 (8 days with DN and Nana), Apr 2010 (3 days), Nov 2010 (2 days with grandparents)
scrappinginontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
eetravel
Earning My Ears

Just got off Fantasy and had my girls get pirate makeovers. Only done on Pirate day. They both got the princess pirate dress which comes with bandanas, pink eyepatch, clip on earing, lip gloss, "mermaid snot"-glitter for the cheeks, black nail polish, stick on gems, and a sash with a sword. One of my daughters opted for the "boy" pirate look so got a "scar" on her face and a black eyepatch instead. There are pictures on DCL website, BBB page.
eetravel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: