Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
omgninjas
Earning My Ears

Victoria and Alberts's: Main DR vs QVR vs Chef's table???

For our next trip, I'm planning on making a surprise ressie for my mother and aunt on one of our "rest days" outside of the parks. I would really love to get them into V&A's, but I can't decide if I should book a reservation for them in the main dining room, queen victoria's room, or the Chef's table! It will be just the two of them (thinking I might take the kids to the Spirit of Aloha show while they're enjoying themselves) and I think the chef's table is more for larger groups?

Has anyone tried these experiences? Which would you recommend? I'm leaning towards the Queen Victoria's Room right now but I just can't make up my mind.

Background: The ladies in question are in their late forties, love food, hate wine, and are tea aficionados.
omgninjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
disnmooner2013
Mouseketeer

I would chose either the main dining room or Chef's Table. I am surprising my wife to be with our last dinner on our Disneymoon this June being at the Chef's Table at V&A. It will just be the two of us. If you are going to spend the extra money on the "upgraded experience" at Victoria & Albert's go with the Chef's Table since it is the same price as the Queen Victoria Room. The Chef's Table is one seating a night (every night except Wednesday and Friday evenings) at 5 PM. It lasts about 4 hours and approximately 12 courses. The main dining room is approx. 6 courses. To get the Chef's Table you need to be very flexible on dates and book at 6 AM EST on the 180 mark.

OUR 2013 DISNEYMOON TRIP REPORT
disnmooner2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #3
omgninjas
Earning My Ears

Thank you! Enjoy your disneymoon!
omgninjas is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: