Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #46
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFstreetDoc View Post
Our reservations was moved to the new site last week, and we got an email message explaining that. But now there is no option under reservation details on the new site, or anywhere else that I have found, to make a payment. When I try to workaround, going to customized maps, our reservations are no longer there, so no payment option there either. I know it's quick to make the payments on the phone, I just prefer online. Any ideas?
I am able to view my reservations on both the new site and the old site (via the customized map route). However, when making payments, I had to view my reservations using the customized map page. Make sure that you are logged out after using the new site to try to look at your reservations. Otherwise, you're still logged in and the customized maps route will not work.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #47
2Pirates2Princesses
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I am able to view my reservations on both the new site and the old site (via the customized map route). However, when making payments, I had to view my reservations using the customized map page. Make sure that you are logged out after using the new site to try to look at your reservations. Otherwise, you're still logged in and the customized maps route will not work.

I am going to try this way out today. I have been making payments over the phone, but it would make things a lot easier to be able to do this online like everything else.
2Pirates2Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #48
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pirates2Princesses View Post
I am going to try this way out today. I have been making payments over the phone, but it would make things a lot easier to be able to do this online like everything else.
Just make sure that you sign in first and DO NOT use us the My Disney Experience link.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 03-25-2013, 12:48 PM   #49
citygirl27712
Earning My Ears

it was not working last week as well. I wanted to make a payment and there was no link to make one.
citygirl27712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #50
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I made three payments over the last few days and they were all made online via the customized maps way. I was even able to pay off the vacation and do online check-in.

Old 03-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #51
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by citygirl27712 View Post
it was not working last week as well. I wanted to make a payment and there was no link to make one.
Did you use My Disney Experience or go the customized maps route?

Old 03-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #52
Grimlock34a
Mouseketeer

thanks for the info. I was able to find and apply payment to my vacation. What a convoluted way of find this.
Grimlock34a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #53
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock34a View Post
thanks for the info. I was able to find and apply payment to my vacation. What a convoluted way of find this.
I agree but at least it's better than the automated phone system who can never understand my southern drawl.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #54
Supermom3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I made three payments over the last few days and they were all made online via the customized maps way. I was even able to pay off the vacation and do online check-in.
I just made a payment this way. It worked great. I love the DIS. In the time that I was on hold with Disney to make a payment, I did a DIS search, found this thread, and went online to make my payment. Thanks!!
Supermom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #55
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermom3 View Post
I just made a payment this way. It worked great. I love the DIS. In the time that I was on hold with Disney to make a payment, I did a DIS search, found this thread, and went online to make my payment. Thanks!!
You are quite welcome!

Old 04-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #56
julluvsdisney
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep"

I used the Disney chat to send me the link for the payment. Its odd that they don't make it easier to give them your money lol

Mouseketeers-ME, DH, DS, DS ,DMOM,DB , DSIL,DAunt
WDW TRIPS*1994 ASMu* 2007 Disneymoon POFQ* 2009 POP*2010 POP*2011 POP* 2012 POR* 2013 POR*2014 POR RR*2014 POR *
julluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #57
OklahomaTourist
Mouseketeer

FYI:

You should be able to navigate to the payment status page by going to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations. You should automatically bounce to the login page, then right back to the payment status page. Just click the "Balance Due" link near the top and you can make your payment.
OklahomaTourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #58
maa
Earning My Ears

So glad I found this! Thanks for the tip! I have been using the online chat to get the link!
maa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #59
ocalla
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I agree but at least it's better than the automated phone system who can never understand my southern drawl.
90-Honeymoon Offsite 92-offsite 93-CBR 96 - CBR 97-DXL 2000-ASMo 2000-CBR 2001-Courtyard/DD 2004-Grosvenor 07/10-YC 05/11-BC - CL 05/12 BC 06/13 CSR 07/13 - BC/Poly split 02/14-WL 08/14 - POR/Universal 11/14 - AoA 12/14 - Disney Soccer Showcase
Me DH DD22 DD17 Maud Marie:cat
ocalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #60
eagillinois
Mouseketeer

Thanks to all for the tips! I was so frustrated trying to make a payment using the phone system and could not find the link to do it on line. I used the link to create your own maps then the link to my reservation and paid that way. The reservation page would not load on safari though I had to use firefox and I had to re-link my reservation. I was given an option to make a full or partial payment. Good Luck!
eagillinois is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: