Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #2866
kaseyC

Mother of Three Lovely Princesses
DVC Owner - BWV

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenbee99 View Post
You are the only one that had an extra ticket but I had many more that wanted them.
I should have extra tickets. It will be me and the 2 girls. If they each get two tickets, I should have 3 extras available.
BC/ Disney Wonder 2000 ~ Poly Concierge 2002 ~ BC Concierge 2003 ~ SSR 2004 ~ BWV 2005 ~ WL Concierge 2006 ~ Disney Wonder/BWV 2006 ~ BWV 2007 ~ Disney Magic Trans-Atlantic Repo 2007 ~ Disney Magic W. Caribbean 2007 ~ AKV 2008 ~ BWV F&WF 2008 ~ Poly CL 2008/2009 ~ BCV/ Disney Magic E. Caribbean 2009 ~ BWV 2010 ~ AKV/ Disney Dream B2B 2011~ BW Flower & Garden Weekend 2011 ~ BLT 2012 ~ Disney Fantasy E. Caribbean 2012 ~ Disney Magic EBTA 2013 ~ Disneyland Paris 2013 ~ Disney Magic EBTA 2014 ~ Grand Californian CL 2014
kaseyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:23 AM   #2867
binkytell
DIS Veteran

FE EXCHANGE
Team minnie

Farnmor on team minnie will unfortunately not be cruising with us all over the Atlantic.
binkytell is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #2868
Tod&Copper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyGirl View Post
It will be on our EBTA website by tonight. I am going to incorporate edits people have been sharing and then email the final version to Chris (Goofynewfie) this evening to upload to website so all have access. It is still in the draft phase now. I just uploaded to facebook the draft that has all edits mentioned last night.

PM me your email address and I can email you the latest draft if that helps

And I am the total opposite of you... have not laid out a single thing for hubby and I to pack. Got the kids packed thank goodness, but the Navigator and all the edits have been occupying my time (plus that little thing called Work LOL!)
Mandy that's him almost completed the first leg of his trip to Edinburgh, flying out first thing tomorrow morning. He won't have computer access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geffric View Post
I can print out an extra and bring it to the meet and greet at 3 pm.
That would be fantastic thanks, I'll text Stevie and let him know to look out for you at the 3 pm meet

My DH has departed for this cruise and I am still acting like his PA

DVC Member since 2000 - VWL AKV BLT
Platinum Castaway Club Member

14 Magical Sailings completed - 5 more to look forward to

WBTA 2010 / WBTA 2011 / EBTA 2014 / WBTA 2014 / EBTA 2015
7 Night New Year Cruise Disney Magic 2014
7 Night Dover to Barcelona repo Disney Magic 3rd August 2015
EBPC October 2015
Tod&Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:16 PM   #2869
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod&Copper View Post
Mandy that's him almost completed the first leg of his trip to Edinburgh, flying out first thing tomorrow morning. He won't have computer access.
Oh my goodness! Already?!? Does he have a footprint on his behind for taking this cruise without you?? I look very forward to seeing him on Friday at the Tremont for beverages!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod&Copper View Post
That would be fantastic thanks, I'll text Stevie and let him know to look out for you at the 3 pm meet

My DH has departed for this cruise and I am still acting like his PA
Thank you as well for printing!!
MandyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:22 PM   #2870
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

I believe Chris (goofynewfie) is in transit now back home to Canada from London. I uploaded a newer version of DIS Navigator at noon Galveston time to Facebook page for proofing. Once back to civilization, I will email Chris the final pdf version of the Navigator to upload to EBTA website so all can download.

The data for DIS Navigator was pulled from pages 1 and 2 yesterday of this thread where event organizers have kept up lists. Same thing with rollcall link - pulled rollcall from post #1 link. I just did a copy / paste from those lists, so any names left off were not intentional -- it means they were not listed with events or rollcall when I copied them last night.

I did not include the alcoholic events as each person received emails about those - so please be sure if you are group 1 or 2 for those. DCL will also be giving hard tickets to your Fish (or on your bed) for those events.

Soooooooooo ready for Friday!!
Old 05-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #2871
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

DH called to confirm and the motel in KY we were using is having parking lot construction, so our car cannot be left there as we had planned. We've found another place to stay that will allow car parking, a bit more money, but still less than airport parking! I'm so glad he checked!

Still have not received instructions from Barcelona Day Tours as to how we will meet up with them and no receipt. . I sent another e-mail. Since so many here have used them, I am assuming things will be OK, but we booked on the 5th of May, & they asked for 48 hours then to get back to us. This past Saturday, we got another e-mail, again asking we be patient for 48 hours.

I have begun to THINK about packing. That's a start!

Bobbi

bobbiwoz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #2872
birkner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiwoz View Post
DH called to confirm and the motel in KY we were using is having parking lot construction, so our car cannot be left there as we had planned. We've found another place to stay that will allow car parking, a bit more money, but still less than airport parking! I'm so glad he checked!

Still have not received instructions from Barcelona Day Tours as to how we will meet up with them and no receipt. . I sent another e-mail. Since so many here have used them, I am assuming things will be OK, but we booked on the 5th of May, & they asked for 48 hours then to get back to us. This past Saturday, we got another e-mail, again asking we be patient for 48 hours.

Bobbi
If you are meeting them at the cruise port, I was told to look for my name on a sign at the designated and time place after we clear customs.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #2873
twopeasonepod
DIS Veteran

Til We Meet Again Luncheon:

Anyone still interested, please post here quoting this message or PM me. Since I don't have FB, I don't get any type of alert from that group. Sorry!

I know there are more SM families out there!

twopeasonepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #2874
1stDC2013
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenbee99 View Post
You are the only one that had an extra ticket but I had many more that wanted them.
I offered up one ticket a long time ago! If someone needs it, please let me know.
1stDC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #2875
p17blo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyNewfie View Post

Shame I didn't get everything work-wise done before the trip. Now I have to take a sat-phone. It can be hard working for a satellite communication company sometimes. No such thing as getting away completely.
[GEEK]I'd actually be very interested to see that![/GEEK]

p17blo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #2876
NancyIL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiwoz View Post

Bobbi
Me, too! I printed my packing list yesterday, as well as other necessary paper work. Tomorrow I will do laundry and pack, as my flight to Houston is early on Thursday.
NancyIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #2877
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

DIS Personal Navigator

To help clarify questions I have received:

For those wondering where the Roll Call list came from in personal navigator, it is from our public roll call link on post #1 of this thread:

https://sites.google.com/site/onamag...e/roll-call-v2
Last update made was May 9. No other submittals since.

I had all aimed for all events to be updated by May 4 on first pages of thread...
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2180
then held off until May 13 to actually download the data at the last-minute so it would be the most updated.

Here was where I shared and then several were in agreement regarding the rollcall (versus using the facebook rollcall):

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post48322403

We used this one because it was "public" and some people did not want their information made public and kept it in the private facebook group instead. Same thing compared to FE lists - some had info in FE lists they did not want public. Therefore I just kept the entire FE list off.

Lists for events came from pages 1 and 2 of this thread where event organizers keep updates made.

All data was copied / pasted the evening of May 13, so any changes made after then were not captured in DIS Navigator. (Cut off date was May 4 but I waited an extra week so all updates could be made)

Lanyard nametags were submitted by April 20 that Beverly printed and shipped to me to stuff into badge holders. Filling out the rollcall form was totally separate from lanyard name badge form because not everyone wanted a name badge.

Name badge info link people submitted by April 20:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...32&postcount=2

Those that were printed per the April 20 deadline:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2559

Hope this helps clarify some things! I did not intentionally leave anyone out. I just copied/pasted the lists. Final DIS Navigator will be available this evening. I can't keep making updates... need to start packing sometime
Old 05-14-2013, 06:26 PM   #2878
Kirbo
Runs with Scissors

Hi Mandy! I just looked at the roll call and it lists us as having late dinner. We only recently changed from late dining to main dining and I forgot to update the roll call. Is it too late to change that?
Old 05-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #2879
Kirbo
Runs with Scissors

Does anyone know what time they start boarding in Barcelona? (I'll ask this question on the Med thread as well.) We're doing a B2B and I have family that is flying in and hopping on the boat for that portion of the cruise. They all have an 11:30 port arrival time, but I don't know when they'll be able to get on the boat. My dad is traveling alone and is supposed to meet us at the Walt Disney Theater at 12:30, but then I started to think about it and don't know if they'll be able to board by then or not. Anyone have any idea when they started boarding in the past?
Old 05-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #2880
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbo View Post
Hi Mandy! I just looked at the roll call and it lists us as having late dinner. We only recently changed from late dining to main dining and I forgot to update the roll call. Is it too late to change that?
I only listed the first three columns for rollcall and not the dining slots

DIS Name, Who is in group, and cabin #

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: