Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2013, 10:19 PM   #2851
woody73
Enjoyed the Pumpkinmen
Never liked the idea of using a snorkel after someone else

The important stuff.

Woody
woody73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #2852
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Absolutely.
MandyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2013, 03:03 AM   #2853
StephenKay
DVC Member VWL 2001

Wink Thats Me Ready

Morning Everyone,

Well after a short wait I am ready to start the trek to Galveston, bus today then planes tomorrow and more buses thursday, Well I sure it will be worth it in the end.

Could someone please print me a copy of the Navigator, I dont have access to FB? Anyway hope to see you all on Friday and Saturday. Safe journeys and thanks for all the hints and tips over the past few months.

Spare a thought for DD (Doing her Highers) and (Disney Cruise Line Fanatic) DW, who is holding the fort in my absence. She's not happy.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:07 AM   #2854
Tod&Copper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenKay View Post
Morning Everyone,

Well after a short wait I am ready to start the trek to Galveston, bus today then planes tomorrow and more buses thursday, Well I sure it will be worth it in the end.

Could someone please print me a copy of the Navigator, I dont have access to FB? Anyway hope to see you all on Friday and Saturday. Safe journeys and thanks for all the hints and tips over the past few months.

Spare a thought for DD (Doing her Highers) and (Disney Cruise Line Fanatic) DW, who is holding the fort in my absence. She's not happy.

Have a great trip everyone, can't wait to hear all about it on 1st June

DVC Member since 2000 - VWL AKV BLT
Platinum Castaway Club Member

14 Magical Sailings completed - 5 more to look forward to

WBTA 2010 / WBTA 2011 / EBTA 2014 / WBTA 2014 / EBTA 2015
7 Night New Year Cruise Disney Magic 2014
7 Night Dover to Barcelona repo Disney Magic 3rd August 2015
EBPC October 2015
Tod&Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:22 AM   #2855
dee slack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Morning Everyone,

we're also leaving today, well this evening for a drive to Heathrow for an overnight stay and our flight is Wed 10:25am - OMG that's TOMORROW!!!
Safe journey Stevie.

Disney Vow Renewal Wedding Pavilion Dec 13th 2007
Visited EVERY Disney park on the planet!!

Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer & Canada 05/02 *Florida 12/02*tour of Italy 05/03 *Kenya safari 12/03 *US S'west states 05/04 *Dubai 12/04 *China & HK 05/05 *Barbados & Royal Clipper 12/05 *Sth Africa, Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 05/06 *India 12/ 06 *Iceland 05/07 *Florida 12/07 (VR) & 10/10* Baltic Cruise 05/11*Tanzania safari 12/11 * tour of Turkey 05/12* Japan tour & TDR 10/12* DCL EBTA 5/13 * HKDL, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand & Singapore 04/14 * Norway 5/14
dee slack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #2856
GoofyNewfie
Mouseketeer

Ooh, this is getting exciting now isn't it? More and more people are starting their trips to Galveston.

I'm at the airport myself in London at the moment. 1.5hrs until my flight home. And then 52 hours later start our journey to Galveston.

Shame I didn't get everything work-wise done before the trip. Now I have to take a sat-phone. It can be hard working for a satellite communication company sometimes. No such thing as getting away completely.

But, it doesn't matter. I shall soon be amoung all you fine folks and tipping back a few cold ones.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:47 AM   #2857
dee slack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyNewfie View Post
Ooh, this is getting exciting now isn't it? More and more people are starting their trips to Galveston.

I'm at the airport myself in London at the moment. 1.5hrs until my flight home. And then 52 hours later start our journey to Galveston.

Shame I didn't get everything work-wise done before the trip. Now I have to take a sat-phone. It can be hard working for a satellite communication company sometimes. No such thing as getting away completely.

But, it doesn't matter. I shall soon be amoung all you fine folks and tipping back a few cold ones.
safe trip, and yes it's REALLY getting exciting now!

Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer & Canada 05/02 *Florida 12/02*tour of Italy 05/03 *Kenya safari 12/03 *US S'west states 05/04 *Dubai 12/04 *China & HK 05/05 *Barbados & Royal Clipper 12/05 *Sth Africa, Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 05/06 *India 12/ 06 *Iceland 05/07 *Florida 12/07 (VR) & 10/10* Baltic Cruise 05/11*Tanzania safari 12/11 * tour of Turkey 05/12* Japan tour & TDR 10/12* DCL EBTA 5/13 * HKDL, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand & Singapore 04/14 * Norway 5/14
Old 05-14-2013, 07:33 AM   #2858
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Could someone please print me a copy of the Navigator, I dont have access to FB? Anyway hope to see you all on Friday and Saturday.
It will be on our EBTA website by tonight. I am going to incorporate edits people have been sharing and then email the final version to Chris (Goofynewfie) this evening to upload to website so all have access. It is still in the draft phase now. I just uploaded to facebook the draft that has all edits mentioned last night.

PM me your email address and I can email you the latest draft if that helps

And I am the total opposite of you... have not laid out a single thing for hubby and I to pack. Got the kids packed thank goodness, but the Navigator and all the edits have been occupying my time (plus that little thing called Work LOL!)
Old 05-14-2013, 07:56 AM   #2859
cheflawrence
Earning My Ears

Graphic

Hi Everyone

I can't seem to find the Graphic I am looking for in the search. Does anyone have a copy they could send me today. It is the one with the flags and crossing the Atlantic line

Thanks
Lawrence
cheflawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #2860
queenbee99
DIS Veteran

You are the only one that had an extra ticket but I had many more that wanted them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyGirl View Post
Any lists I am missing for this? Who is exchanging ticket for princesses onboard?
Old 05-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #2861
geffric
DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell him it's like a hobby!
I found myself checking for new posting while I am at work, at home, doing homework
I have LOTS of really nice Disney loving friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheflawrence View Post
Hi Everyone

I can't seem to find the Graphic I am looking for in the search. Does anyone have a copy they could send me today. It is the one with the flags and crossing the Atlantic line

Thanks
Lawrence
If it the graphic that Paul did, I printed out some extras. If you PM me your room no, I can get it to you.

Quote:
Morning Everyone,

Could someone please print me a copy of the Navigator, I dont have access to FB? Anyway hope to see you all on Friday and Saturday. Safe journeys and thanks for all the hints and tips over the past few months.py.
I can print out an extra and bring it to the meet and greet at 3 pm.

geffric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:18 AM   #2862
kaseyC

Mother of Three Lovely Princesses
DVC Owner - BWV

Quote:
Morning Everyone,

Safe Travels and I look forward to meeting. My DH and eldest DD is in the same boat as your DW and DD. My DH is holding down the fort for the next two weeks (taking care of my cats) and DD 17 has Final Exams all next week. We will meet up with them in Frankfurt on June 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
we're also leaving today, well this evening for a drive to Heathrow for an overnight stay and our flight is Wed 10:25am - OMG that's TOMORROW!!!
Safe journey Stevie.
Safe Travels and I look forward to meeting you.
BC/ Disney Wonder 2000 ~ Poly Concierge 2002 ~ BC Concierge 2003 ~ SSR 2004 ~ BWV 2005 ~ WL Concierge 2006 ~ Disney Wonder/BWV 2006 ~ BWV 2007 ~ Disney Magic Trans-Atlantic Repo 2007 ~ Disney Magic W. Caribbean 2007 ~ AKV 2008 ~ BWV F&WF 2008 ~ Poly CL 2008/2009 ~ BCV/ Disney Magic E. Caribbean 2009 ~ BWV 2010 ~ AKV/ Disney Dream B2B 2011~ BW Flower & Garden Weekend 2011 ~ BLT 2012 ~ Disney Fantasy E. Caribbean 2012 ~ Disney Magic EBTA 2013 ~ Disneyland Paris 2013 ~ Disney Magic EBTA 2014 ~ Grand Californian CL 2014

Last edited by kaseyC; 05-14-2013 at 09:40 AM.
kaseyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:28 AM   #2863
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenbee99 View Post
You are the only one that had an extra ticket but I had many more that wanted them.
Okay - thanks! I will not list in Navigator. I will be sure to put in for the Princess Tea shortly after embarkation, and with two kids receiving two tickets each, and we only have 3 adults in our party, if they do it like they have in the past we should definitely have the one extra ticket.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #2864
geffric
DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell him it's like a hobby!
I found myself checking for new posting while I am at work, at home, doing homework
I have LOTS of really nice Disney loving friends

NOW it is getting close

DH and DS#2 are staying here, they are getting a bit "grumpy" . Especially DH, feeling sorry that he decided not to come on this trip but the cat needs him ( or someone to feed her and play with her) and work calls him. oh well, he just got back from India and goes to Russia soon. I do know traveling for work is not fun but... it might be better /different places than I used to travel to..

Yesterday I got a case of wine, picked up the passports.
Today is charging batteries, charging Nook, iPod, and deciding which cameras to take, Downloading some Rick Steve's and books to read.

Haircut, etc..

Getting close now! Even I am thinking ( not doing) about packing and suitcases. Cant wait to meet everyone!

geffric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #2865
dee slack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by geffric View Post
DH and DS#2 are staying here, they are getting a bit "grumpy" . Especially DH, feeling sorry that he decided not to come on this trip but the cat needs him ( or someone to feed her and play with her) and work calls him. oh well, he just got back from India and goes to Russia soon. I do know traveling for work is not fun but... it might be better /different places than I used to travel to..

Yesterday I got a case of wine, picked up the passports.
Today is charging batteries, charging Nook, iPod, and deciding which cameras to take, Downloading some Rick Steve's and books to read.

Haircut, etc..

Getting close now! Even I am thinking ( not doing) about packing and suitcases. Cant wait to meet everyone!
I am so with you on this, I keep walking away from the packing and go back hoping it's packed itself - but it's not happening Better get back up there then!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: