Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2013, 09:32 AM   #16
zimboys
My Three Disney Boys

Does anyone know if you can order off the lunch menu for dinner at Sci -Fi? The lunch menu offers the American Picnic Burger, which looks and sounds incredible, but it is not listed on the dinner menu. Thanks in advance!
zimboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #17
goofyintoronto
Proud foot flusher
I really wanted to like it, but I didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimboys
Does anyone know if you can order off the lunch menu for dinner at Sci -Fi? The lunch menu offers the American Picnic Burger, which looks and sounds incredible, but it is not listed on the dinner menu. Thanks in advance!
There is ONE menu now at scifi. If you see separate lunch and dinner menus on the Disney site, that's wrong. I can't believe they haven't fixed that glitch yet!

The current menu should have fried pickles, ribs, steak, and the picnic burger. You can order these at any meal.

........."Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas".........

AUGUST "2013" DINING REVIEW / AUGUST "2012" DINING REVIEW
goofyintoronto is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #18
Carlyzmom
AXIOM Crew Member
I see naked people all the time that are NOT pretty

I'm glad I saw this thread! We are going in June with our 9 and 12 year olds. They have never been and it has been over 20 years for us. I think they will get a kick out of it!
1995 Disneyland Hotel - California
1997 Fort Wilderness
1998 Fort Wilderness
2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2013 Port Orleans Riverside

Me DH DD 13 DS 10
Carlyzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #19
dwfanatic
DIS Veteran
Proud mommy of a new Disney "souvenir"!

We love it. We have 2 DS's (9 and 16) and it has always been a must do. Our family is geeky and likes science fiction, but with that said, you don't need to be that way to enjoy Sci-Fi!!
WDW Oct 1998 (off property), May 1999 (ASMo), May 2000(ASMo), May 2001(off property & CSR), August 2001 (ASSp), July 2002 (Off property), December 2002 (ASSp), January 2004 (POP- Cole's first trip!), August 2004 (off property and AK), March/April 2005 (POP), August 2008 (off property and BC), August 2011 (off property), August 2013 (off property) May 2014- Cruising on The Magic- adults only August 2015- B2B cruise on The Dream...with the kiddos Disneyland-- too many times to count!
dwfanatic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #20
MoukyMouse
Mouseketeer

THE Must Do!

Sci-Fi Drive In is my family's MUST DO. My husband doesn't like the food, but he tolerates it for the ambiance. I admit it's not the best meal I've had at Disney, but it's definitely a Fun Time & the only restaurant my kids talk about afterward.
MoukyMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:34 PM   #21
alex9179
DIS Veteran

The atmosphere is neat and I loved the movie clips-so funny! I had the burger because it seemed to be the most recommended on the boards. It was dry, tough, and lacked flavor. The kids had a hard time eating and watching at the same time and we were due for Jedi Training so I was tense about getting out of there in time. I would have liked it better if I wasn't clock watching and nagging them to eat.

They do not seat on time-or even close to it, so be prepared for the process to last muuuch longer than you imagine.
alex9179 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: