Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Ivonne
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 123

DP vs DDP

Going to Disney August 1-12. My ADR date is Feb 2. Can't decide between DP or DDP. Can I add DDP and change it if we change our mind?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Ivonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 8,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivonne View Post
Going to Disney August 1-12. My ADR date is Feb 2. Can't decide between DP or DDP. Can I add DDP and change it if we change our mind?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Do you mean the regular dining plan versus the deluxe dining plan? DP just stands for Dining Plan and DDP is just Disney Dining Plan but both typically reference the middle level that gives you 1TS, 1QS, 1 snack....

If you're talking about the DDP versus DXDP, yes, you can switch if you change your mind. Keep in mind that lowering the price of your package within 45 days (going from DXDP to DDP) will cause you to pay a $50 change fee.
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
Ivonne
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86

Do you mean the regular dining plan versus the deluxe dining plan? DP just stands for Dining Plan and DDP is just Disney Dining Plan but both typically reference the middle level that gives you 1TS, 1QS, 1 snack....

If you're talking about the DDP versus DXDP, yes, you can switch if you change your mind. Keep in mind that lowering the price of your package within 45 days (going from DXDP to DDP) will cause you to pay a $50 change fee.
Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Ivonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #4
Ivonne
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86

Do you mean the regular dining plan versus the deluxe dining plan? DP just stands for Dining Plan and DDP is just Disney Dining Plan but both typically reference the middle level that gives you 1TS, 1QS, 1 snack....

If you're talking about the DDP versus DXDP, yes, you can switch if you change your mind. Keep in mind that lowering the price of your package within 45 days (going from DXDP to DDP) will cause you to pay a $50 change fee.
Yes DDP vs DXDP ... I need a course on all the disney lingo.
Thank you

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Ivonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #5
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 8,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivonne View Post
Yes DDP vs DXDP ... I need a course on all the disney lingo.
Thank you

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
No problem. There are definitely a lot of acronyms around here!
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #6
DisneyZombie
Earning My Ears
 
DisneyZombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 39

Well Our disney Honeymoon is coming and me and my fiance decided to go with the DxDP since we want to try a lot of different food's we usually would try and more out of convenience than anything else. We usually don't order but 1 appetizer and no dessert, so on this plan we will be getting a lot more than we're use to but we do understand that we will be losing a little money if we don't order the most expensive thing on the menu.
__________________
Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter
DisneyZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.