Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
wedindis'00
Mouseketeer

magic kingdom fastpass

Lost track about What ones are disconnected from the system

1. Town square meet and great? Is it for both princesses and mickey? and then another ride?

2. Dumbo? is it still spitting out extras?

3. philarmagic?

wedindis'00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
chloelovesdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedindis'00 View Post

1. Town square meet and great? Is it for both princesses and mickey? and then another ride?

3. philarmagic?
1 - It's for Princesses or Mickey (at least that's what it was on Wednesday), no ride came out with the Princesses.

2 - When we got Winnie the Pooh FPs, we also received Dumbo with them.

3 - We don't FP Philharmagic.

chloelovesdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #3
serene56
DIS Veteran

fast'passes'today might not be whats happening when you go.

princesses are tied'to the fast pass sytem. you have to wait the time to pull another.
mickey mouse is not....so you could get princesses and mickey and they are right beside each other.

phil hamonic-we never needed fp for that.

we got an extra dumbo fp when we pulled'fp'for'princesses
Old 02-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #4
g3pak
DIS Veteran

Quote:

3. philarmagic?
1) Princesses and Mickey are separate FPs at the Town Square. Mickey is not connected to the system, so you can get them while holding FPs for another attraction. The princesses are connected to the system.

2) Dumbo is not connected to the system. I don't think it gives a bonus FP.

3) My memory fails me, but I believe you get a bonus Philharmagic FP when you get a Peter Pan FP. Also, the Pooh and Little Mermaid FP machines are near Philharmagic.

4?) Additional info: Pooh gives a bonus Dumbo FP. Barnstormer is not connected to the system
g3pak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #5
Jennifer16
Earning My Ears

Please clarify ... when you say that a FP is not connected to the system what does that mean exactly. I am thinking that you are then able to get another FP without waiting for the "window of time" to pass - is this correct? Are then any postings with a complete list of these? Also when you say they give you a bonus FP does that mean that when you get a FP at one ride, it will give you a FP for the other ride? How likely is this for March when it is busy at the parks? I also thought I read that there wasn't a FP for Philharmagic anymore ... isn't this where the FP for Under the Seas is picked up?
Jennifer16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:06 PM   #6
PottersMom
Mouseketeer

I would like to know too. Also, pp mentioned getting a "bonus" dumbo FP with winnie the pooh, is that always true, or just for resort guests, or random...?
PottersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:23 AM   #7
seashoreCM
All around nice guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer16 View Post
Please clarify ... when you say that a FP is not connected to the system what does that mean exactly. I am thinking that you are then able to get another FP without waiting for the "window of time" to pass - is this correct? Are then any postings with a complete list of these? Also when you say they give you a bonus FP does that mean that when you get a FP at one ride, it will give you a FP for the other ride? How likely is this for March when it is busy at the parks? I also thought I read that there wasn't a FP for Philharmagic anymore ... isn't this where the FP for Under the Seas is picked up?
Precisely. If a set of Fastpass machines is "disconnected" then you do not have to wait for the up to 2 hours before getting that one or another fastpass.

Only one of the two sets of machines has to be "disconnected" for you to get fastpasses fromboth of them in quick succession. Works in either order.

Except if the fastpasses are #2 and #3 for you then #1 might affect your ability to get the one that is not "disconnected".

The worst case delay between fastpasses can be smaller for a few rides.
Today's riddle: Q: Why are there these 20 foot timber or stucco walls between the freeway and people's back yards? A: So people living there don't put up huge Christmas light displays and distract passing motorists.

Last edited by seashoreCM; 02-17-2013 at 08:46 AM.
seashoreCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:49 AM   #8
ses1230
DIS Veteran

The February 14th post on easywdw gives a rundown of what is current with the non-connected fastpasses.

1978 CR 2006 CR 2007 OKW 2008 SSR 2009 GF 2010 BLT 2011 BLT 2012 AKV 2013 DCL - Wonder
2013 BC 2014 Pop 2014 BLT 2015 Pop 2015 BC
ses1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #9
bellaally
DIS Veteran

I would like to see a tourplan that uses the best options fot fastpass that are not connected

bellaally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #10
chartle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
3. philarmagic?
As far as I know, Philharmagic doesn't have FP anymore.

Also any bonus FPs you get will be for a ride that doesn't really need it. Its just a way to drive people to less popular rides.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #11
LisaTN
DIS Veteran

Philarmagic doesn't have a FP distrubution per se, but many times if you grab a FP for Pooh or Under the Sea it will give you a bonus FP for Philarmagic, however - you never really need a FP for it...

The last two times we grabbed FP for Princesses, we also got a Bonus fast pass for Dumbo. When we went, we grabbed Mickey, Princesses and then got the bonus Dumbo which was awesome...

Barnstormer *IS* supposedly connected to the system.
LisaTN is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: