Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
disneyfireman
Earning My Ears

Bonnet Creek

Hey everybody, got a few questions about our Dec '13 ressie at Bonnet Creek. It will be my wife and 2 kids ages 4 and 1. We reserved a 2b I believe presidential.

1. Does the resort have pack n plays? If so are they in the room or does housekeeping have them?

2. With the ages of my kids is there a certain area I should request to stay in? We like the zero entry pool and miniature golf course?

3. Not actually being an owner, how likely are they to honor such request?

Thanks.
disneyfireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:27 PM   #2
Upatnoon
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfireman View Post
Hey everybody, got a few questions about our Dec '13 ressie at Bonnet Creek. It will be my wife and 2 kids ages 4 and 1. We reserved a 2b I believe presidential.

1. Does the resort have pack n plays? If so are they in the room or does housekeeping have them?

2. With the ages of my kids is there a certain area I should request to stay in? We like the zero entry pool and miniature golf course?

Thanks.
1. Request a pack n play when you check in and it will be delivered to your room. They also have high-chairs.

2. If you are in a 2BR presidential, you will be in Tower 6. It's the newest tower and anything you want to do will be a short walk.

3. In the past, they have switched where my room is based on a request at check-in. However, I think it is pretty much up to the whims of the person checking you in if they want to move you. You will be in Tower 6, so you can ask them what views they have available when you check in.
Upatnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
fireman17
"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day there's always firemen".

We did our first off site stay this past November and we were in tower 6 at Bonnett Creek the pool is a zero entry pool and we also had a pack and play on our check in. Loved Bonnett Creek and looking forward to staying there again. Have a great trip brother..
Old 01-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #4
haPevraftr
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thanks.
Your request for a pack n play does not guarantee that you will get one. Others have posted that during busier times, a request was made everyday but non were available.
The pool at Tower 6 is zero entry. The water slide at Tower 6 had a 48 in. Height requirement. There is a lazy river pool right next to Tower 6.
There is a splash park at one of the other towers. Nothing is to far to easily walk.
All 2bedroom presidentials are in Tower 6. This is where we stayed and loved it.
Visited WDW many times as a child; Engagement trip OKW '01 ; Disneyland '04 and '05; Off-site '06 and '07 ; Pop Century '08 ; POFQ '09 ; ASMo '10 ; CSR '11 ; AKL/SVR '12 ;NYE '12-'13 WBC Easter '13, SLR/CBR ;Thanksgiving '13, VVP; April '14, WBC; WBC Spring Break 2015
haPevraftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:03 PM   #5
Upatnoon
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by haPevraftr View Post
Your request for a pack n play does not guarantee that you will get one. Others have posted that during busier times, a request was made everyday but non were available.
The pool at Tower 6 is zero entry. The water slide at Tower 6 had a 48 in. Height requirement. There is a lazy river pool right next to Tower 6.
There is a splash park at one of the other towers. Nothing is to far to easily walk.
All 2bedroom presidentials are in Tower 6. This is where we stayed and loved it.
I've stayed more than a dozen times -- with twins -- and got 2 pack'n'plays every time, so I would not stress about them not having them.
Upatnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #6
disneyfireman
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upatnoon View Post
I've stayed more than a dozen times -- with twins -- and got 2 pack'n'plays every time, so I would not stress about them not having them.
I hope this is true. My wife didnt want to stay here because she read there are no pack n plays. Figuring I should ask people that stayed there. Thanks.
disneyfireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:46 AM   #7
ohionola
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I hope this is true. My wife didnt want to stay here because she read there are no pack n plays. Figuring I should ask people that stayed there. Thanks.

We have never had an issue getting pack n plays. Also, you will get treated as good if not better than regular owners because they want you to buy while you are there.
ohionola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:28 AM   #8
Portugal1000
DIS Veteran

Being from England I have not heard expression of a pack and play, is it a travel cot? If it is then we always seem to have one in the cupboard when we are there. Been 4 times. Never needed one.
We have stayed in main building 3 times which is great as you come out onto the zero entry pool and just a short walk around to the golf. Last year we stayed at tower 4 which I also loved. This is also close to the other zero entry pool and has a very nice pool of its own. I think I am going to request tower 4 this year. 22 nights from 22nd July, can't wait.
We have been to Bonnet Creek 3 times in December and its a great time to go. You are going to have a great time.
Dec 08 - All Star Sports, Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Hilton Grand Vacations Sea World, 21 Nights
August 09 - Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, 17 Nights
Nov 09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 15 Nights
Dec 10 - Quality Suites,Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Homewood Suites, 18 Nights
August 2011 - Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, 19 Nights
July 2012 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 21 Nights - Hard Rock Hotel, 1 Night
July 2013 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 22 Nights - Universal Royal Pacific Hotel, 1 Night
August 2014 - Tradewinds Resort, 4 Nights - Universal Royal Pacific, 1 Night - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 18 Nights
Portugal1000 is offline   Reply With Quote