Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #76
DznyCrzy11
"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruadisneyfan2

Sure, you say that now....
Our first DCL cruise was 7 nights and it nearly broke my heart to walk through MCO knowing we weren't going to WDW. That is, until we got on the ship.

Now we cruise as long as we can & a day or 2 of WDW pre cruise (or a long weekend) is good enough.
Ok, you were right, lol. We absolutely loved the cruise!!! Now that we are at WDW, we're really missing the cruise and the more personalized service you get. We booked a 4 night on the cruise but once we get home we're going to change it to a 7 night. I'm ready to cruise the world now, lol. I would love to take the European cruise!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII
Visited WDW once a year(sometimes twice a year)between 1987 and 2000, stayed at FW Campground most of those times, FW Cabins one time, ASMu one time,and an offsite hotel a few other times.Since 2003 my DH and I have taken 8 trips to WDW and 1 DCL together.We stayed at an offsite hotel in 2003 and 2005, ASMo in 2008,CBR in 2009,Poly in 2010,2011,2012,2013. Bahamian Disney Cruise in 2013. YC stay and Western Caribbean Cruise in 2014. BC stay and Eastern Caribbean Cruise in 2015!!

DznyCrzy11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: