Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #91
Agent J
Earning My Ears

hello steven - replied to your fb msg - we are still interested - thanks so much for organizing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlong329 View Post
1/24/12 (11:30AM EST) - We had one person drop out of the group ... and I am waiting to hear back from one other person, who previously indicated they would like to participate in the Group Hotel Rate.

If anyone else is interested in a discount rate at the DoubleTree ... let me know ASAP.

Steven
DVC members since 2004 - touring all the DVC properties and our boy has been to WDW so many times we've stopped counting!!! 43 days of WDW AP use in 2009-10...it's an addictition but it could be worse!!!

First visit to WDW 1988 - hooked ever since
Agent J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #92
Jessica_of_FL
Mouseketeer

Joining you all on this cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I (Jessica, 28) and my DH Jason (29), just booked our cabin for this cruise

This will be our second cruise, ever. The first was the 4th of July Fantasy cruise last year. (we're hooked)

A True Disney Girl! This is the year of the Premier Annual Pass!
DLR lover starting in utero. DLR AP from 3 (I remember the big deal it was for me to finally be old enough to get my picture taken for that!) to 9. WDW AP off and on since age 15 (currently a Premier passholder!)
Disney Resorts I've stayed at over the years: Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Music, All Star Movies, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Hilton Head Island,The Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village The Villas at the Grand Californian

Disney Fantasy Eastern 6/2012, Disney Wonder WBPC 5/2013

Last edited by Jessica_of_FL; 01-24-2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: switching "of" to "our" (to excited to type right)
Jessica_of_FL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #93
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_of_FL View Post

Hi all, I (Jessica, 28) and my DH Jason (29), just booked of cabin for this cruise

This will be our second cruise, ever. The first was the 4th of July Fantasy cruise last year. (we're hooked)
Welcome aboard Jessica and Jason!

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

Sept 12 - Sept 26 2014 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Eastbound through Panama Canal
Lexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #94
Jessica_of_FL
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
Welcome aboard Jessica and Jason!
Thank you We are SO SO SO excited!

A True Disney Girl! This is the year of the Premier Annual Pass!
DLR lover starting in utero. DLR AP from 3 (I remember the big deal it was for me to finally be old enough to get my picture taken for that!) to 9. WDW AP off and on since age 15 (currently a Premier passholder!)
Disney Resorts I've stayed at over the years: Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Music, All Star Movies, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Hilton Head Island,The Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village The Villas at the Grand Californian

Disney Fantasy Eastern 6/2012, Disney Wonder WBPC 5/2013
Jessica_of_FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #95
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:

Hi all, I (Jessica, 28) and my DH Jason (29), just booked our cabin for this cruise

Welcome!!!

Check out the first and second post of this thread. We have many things planned by some great cruisers!
Mom323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #96
granmaz
Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

Quote:

Welcome. This will be our 9th DCL cruise. Our second one was the 2008 WBPC and we keep coming back!!! This will be our third. You will have an amazing time.

granmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #97
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Granmaz
Old 01-24-2013, 02:44 PM   #98
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thank you We are SO SO SO excited!
We al are...we are going with a Mouse through Panama Canal

Sept 12 - Sept 26 2014 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Eastbound through Panama Canal
Old 01-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #99
Lexa
DIS Veteran

This has nothing to do with cruise logo poll.....but some members here asked me for name tags to put into those clear pouches you have on lanyard. Here are some of them I made, some are vertical, some horizontal, depend what kind of pouch you have.

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...L/Name%20tags/

Old 01-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #100
Jackson's grammie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghatron View Post
I have pajamas for events that require it, like Christmas morning, or Triton's. Otherwise... yeah.
Heather is still rolling on the floor - when I told her about breakfast meet she looked at me like I was crazy - Mother she said you haven't made it up for breakfast on the ship yet - remember I always have to go up and bring it back for the two sleeping beauties. So I would say we probably wouldn't be among the jolly people for breakfast.
Jackson's grammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:33 PM   #101
DVCTigger
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=WestCoastNovaks;47293365]My DH is getting his knee replaced Feb. 7 - they can swap stories. Also, his PT recommended that Iceman thingy as well. And a recumbent bike.[/QUOTE

Wow, all these knee guys can start a group of their own! We have a recumbent at home, that's what he uses daily now. DH surgery scheduled for Feb 19. Just a few days after we get back from our 8 night stay at Kidani! So we are a little more focused on that trip right now, just 11 more days!
DVCTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #102
aan1701
DIS Veteran

I know what you mean. I have a week long trip to Jambo House on 2/27. So I am really getting focused on that trip right now as all that remains fr this trip is the pre cruise stuff.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
DCL 14 Night Westbound Panama To my House. 5/14/05-5/28/05, DCL 11 Night Southern 9/17/06-9/28/06, 7 Night DCL Western 10/20/07, DCL 15 Night Westbound Panama to my house. 5/10/08-5/25/08, 7 Night to St. Croix for my Birthday 2/28/09, 7 night to the Western 10/17/09, Back to back on the Wonder 10/14/10 and 10/17/10, 15 night Panama Canal to Bring the Wonder to my home and her new Home 1/6/2011. 10/8/2011 Eastern on the Magic. 4/29/12 15 nights to Hawaii and back from my home in Los Angeles, 5/6/13 14 nights from Miami back to my home in Los Angeles via the Panama Canal, Premier Pass holder, DVC Member since 2008.
aan1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #103
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastNovaks View Post
My DH is getting his knee replaced Feb. 7 - they can swap stories. Also, his PT recommended that Iceman thingy as well. And a recumbent bike.
[QUOTE=DVCTigger;47297846]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastNovaks View Post
My DH is getting his knee replaced Feb. 7 - they can swap stories. Also, his PT recommended that Iceman thingy as well. And a recumbent bike.[/QUOTE

Wow, all these knee guys can start a group of their own! We have a recumbent at home, that's what he uses daily now. DH surgery scheduled for Feb 19. Just a few days after we get back from our 8 night stay at Kidani! So we are a little more focused on that trip right now, just 11 more days!
The recumbent bike must be the new replacement for the old CPM. When the ortho floor at our hospital did away with the continuos passive motion devices total knee patients breathed a sigh of relief.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #104
DVCTigger
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=Mom323;47298033]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCTigger View Post

The recumbent bike must be the new replacement for the old CPM. When the ortho floor at our hospital did away with the continuos passive motion devices total knee patients breathed a sigh of relief.
Haha, he had one of those too! ACLs on both knees. Sucks getting old!
DVCTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:35 PM   #105
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCTigger View Post
DH surgery scheduled for Feb 19. Just a few days after we get back from our 8 night stay at Kidani! So we are a little more focused on that trip right now, just 11 more days!
I visited Kidani last night for the drum circle. The place was ROCkin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aan1701 View Post
I know what you mean. I have a week long trip to Jambo House on 2/27. So I am really getting focused on that trip right now as all that remains fr this trip is the pre cruise stuff.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Staying at Jambo right now! The animals are in fine form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom323 View Post

. . . Sucks getting old!
Beats the alternative all to heck!!!

Lexa - LOVE THIS!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: