Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013, 07:05 AM   #631
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwdefouw View Post
My Wife and I are definitely interested in this. Please add us to the list if there are still spots available.

Thanks,

Chris and Michelle DeFouw - Stateroom 7630
In the first post there is a link to a google form sign up under Private Mixology
Mom323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:27 AM   #632
vakamalua
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
Might pack my cruise suitcase today and carry it down cellar - then the stuff will be out of the way and the packing will be done. Isn't THAT a brilliant idea?

Happy Day, all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom323 View Post

I've thought about bringing up one of the carryons.I have a small pile started. I like your idea! It is BRILLIANT!
I am so impressed! We're leaving for the 2/23 Fantasy next Friday and haven't even thought about packing yet! And I've got a wicked head cold to boot...
vakamalua is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 11:57 AM   #633
Happy Goofy
DIS Veteran

Hope you can get rid of your cold quickly.i had mine for two weeks and it is no better .Going back to dr tomorrow .
Happy Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #634
vakamalua
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Goofy View Post
Hope you can get rid of your cold quickly.i had mine for two weeks and it is no better .Going back to dr tomorrow .
Thank you; hope the doctor can help you feel well soon. The worst part is that spring allergies have already started here in northern Virginia--I got a pollen alert this morning!
vakamalua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #635
SchneiderFam
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone! We are the Schneider Family, Glenn, Sharon (me) and Nathan. We are sooo looking forward to a relaxing two week cruise! We always say "We just didn't have enough time on board!". I guess we are about to check that theory out.

You'll recognize us when you see us, two Pooh shaped adults and a little boy in a blue wheelchair. We are really looking forward to the cruise and to meeting everyone.
SchneiderFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #636
Brixton
Farms and Kids and Snow - Oh My!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchneiderFam View Post
Hi Everyone! We are the Schneider Family, Glenn, Sharon (me) and Nathan. We are sooo looking forward to a relaxing two week cruise! We always say "We just didn't have enough time on board!". I guess we are about to check that theory out.

You'll recognize us when you see us, two Pooh shaped adults and a little boy in a blue wheelchair. We are really looking forward to the cruise and to meeting everyone.
Welcome aboard! See you in May!

WONDERful Land/Sea; WONDERful Pixar 2012; WONDERful WBPC 2013; WONDERful Bahamas 2014; WONDERful EBPC 2014; DL AP's since...forever
Brixton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #637
MrsMork
Proud Old Geezer

Quote:

Welcome aboard!

Disney Cruise 1999, 2000, 2002, twice in 2003, 10 Day 2004, Dec 2005, Dec 2006, Dec 2007, WB PC May 2008,WBTA 2010,Alaska 2011,Hawaii 2012,WBPC May2013,Jan 2014,Oct 2104,Dec 2014
MrsMork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #638
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:

Welcome. Be sure to check out the first 2 posts in this thread for lots of info on things to do.
Mom323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #639
icemoca
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastNovaks View Post
Welcome! We are Alicea (34) and Nathan (35) and we live in Snoqualmie! Yay for more PNW'ers!
Thank you, Alicea! I hope we get to see you on the ship!
icemoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #640
Jackson's grammie
DIS Veteran

Quote:

welcome
Jackson's grammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #641
cruisingrammy
Earning My Ears

Welcome, look forward to meeting you in May.
cruisingrammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #642
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Welcome aboard

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Lexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #643
Crissup
Upset CAK because she didn't get to hold it first
Haunted by Tag Fairy droppings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchneiderFam
We are sooo looking forward to a relaxing two week cruise! We always say "We just didn't have enough time on board!". I guess we are about to check that theory out.
It still won't be long enough. When we first looked at the inaugural Hawaii cruise, DW (CarolAnnC) pointed out that it would be the longest cruise we'd taken yet, and 10 sea days. She was worried we would get bored on board (no pun intended). I pointed out that we always complain we never have enough time onboard to fully enjoy the ship and this would ensure we could fully enjoy the ship! Well, we discovered that 10 sea days was still not enough.

That said, we did cruise differently than usual. Instead of feeling we needed to run around and do all the shows, etc, we instead spent most of the cruise kicked back relaxing (under the belief we'd get around to doing it all later). So, I would say it was the most relaxing cruise we've ever taken, but still not enough time onboard.

Sent via my iThingy
Crissup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #644
corbett744
Mouseketeer

I have to agree with never having enough time on board. Maybe Disney should try a cruise of totally sea days. Just follow the sun.
2013 July Holland American Canadian Cruise
May 2013 Wonder WBPC
May 2012 Diamond Princess-Alaska15 day cruise tour
July 2011 Magic 11 night Mediterranean
May 2010 Coral Princess Alaska 11 day cruise tour
April 2010 Magic Trans Atlantic Eastbound
December 2008 Magic 3 night Bahamas
April 2006 RCCL Western Carribean
April 2002 Magic 7 night Carribean
June 2001 Wonder 4 night Bahamas with
Girl Scouts
February 2000 Magic 4 night Bahamas
corbett744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #645
Meghatron
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbett744
I have to agree with never having enough time on board. Maybe Disney should try a cruise of totally sea days. Just follow the sun.
Unfortunately, that's not legal. Hence why the Cruises to Nowhere are only two nights. On the first one they did out of LA, we were actually docked back in port well before the sun was up in order not to violate maritime law based on when we had sailed out of the harbour.
Meghatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: