Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #361
Beauty & the Best
Its all so magical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *tinker*bell* View Post
Got you down for Secret Mickey, I'll get on the list of questions ect probably tomorrow, I am keeping a list of everyone interested

I haven't been down to San Diego in so long, would love to do that, but we leave out of LAX, I think we might stop by Downtown Disney, and I REALLY want to eat at the Cheesecake Factory... hate that we don't have one

and hockey is AWESOME Go Canucks Go!

Thanks!

I LOVE Cheesecake Factory too. They have on in Tampa (about 45 mins away from Sarasota, where I live.) What is your favorite dish? The menu is so big I always like to hear what other people order.

My fav dish is the Chicken Bellagio, coming in a close second is the Chicken Stuffed Tortillas.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #362
CruzOle
1025.33 Miles From Port Canaveral FL.

Roll Call

Still Waiting For An Answer To This Question??
Can someone point me to an updated DIS rollcall? I checked the one on the original webpage site and find that it hasn't been updated with the new cruisers and many of the old cruisers who are no longer on this cruise are still on that list.

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2013, 09:23 AM   #363
Happy Goofy
DIS Veteran

We would be interested in the cabin tour
Happy Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #364
theelebowski
The Spencers

Wow 14 Days

Wow 14 days on the Wonder! This will be our first 14 day Cruise. Prior the longest Cruise on the Fantasy was 7 days to WC. I'm pretty sure I won't have a problem with relaxing that long, but I'm a bit concerned that our kids 2at Ages 4 and 6 will get antsy.
Any suggestions outside of the Navigator on how to keep the kids entertained and thankful that we are able to enjoy 14 days cruising with Disney?
We are already counting down and my 6 yr old is more excited this time than our 1st two Cruises so I'm hopeful that her excitement will remain through out the cruise. Especially when we have our 6 days on the Wonder.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #365
braysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelebowski View Post
Wow 14 days on the Wonder! This will be our first 14 day Cruise. Prior the longest Cruise on the Fantasy was 7 days to WC. I'm pretty sure I won't have a problem with relaxing that long, but I'm a bit concerned that our kids 2at Ages 4 and 6 will get antsy.
Any suggestions outside of the Navigator on how to keep the kids entertained and thankful that we are able to enjoy 14 days cruising with Disney?
We are already counting down and my 6 yr old is more excited this time than our 1st two Cruises so I'm hopeful that her excitement will remain through out the cruise. Especially when we have our 6 days on the Wonder.
Welcome! I am originally from WA before my trek across the country

My DS was 4 on our 14 transatlantic and he loved every minute of it. He will be almost 7 for this one and we can't wait for lazy days around the Mickey pool, the kids club and movies.

Upcoming Southern Caribbean 1/16.
braysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #366
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseburghughes View Post
[B]
Can someone point me to an updated DIS rollcall? I checked the one on the original webpage site and find that it hasn't been updated with the new cruisers and many of the old cruisers who are no longer on this cruise are still on that list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzOle View Post

Old 02-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #367
theelebowski
The Spencers

Quote:
Originally Posted by braysmommy View Post
Welcome! I am originally from WA before my trek across the country

My DS was 4 on our 14 transatlantic and he loved every minute of it. He will be almost 7 for this one and we can't wait for lazy days around the Mickey pool, the kids club and movies.
Thanks I'm sure they will be good with many trips to the pools. Really that's why I was excited for the 14 Nights because you have time to hit all of the shows and see the entire ship and still have time to just enjoy the moment.

We just moved to Spokane from Georgia where we were only 3-4 hrs from the Port. We didn't anticipate Cruising right after moving but we fit it in quickly (we are addicted).
Old 02-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #368
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brixton View Post
Count us in for Secret Mickey and all roaming magnets! As much as I'd love to provide our cabin #...we are one of the GT folk.

Also, count us in for shots around the ship, as well as the stateroom crawl. Again, can't supply a cabin # or category yet It might be fun to combine an adult scavenger hunt with shots????

We look forward to meeting all of you and welcome the new families
I already got you down on the list!

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Lexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #369
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzOle View Post

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Old 02-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #370
aan1701
DIS Veteran

I love the Buffalo Blasts at the Cheesecake Factory. Even though it is a appetizer I sometimes order them as my meal. The only thing I do not like about Cheesecake Factory is the two that are by us require you to valet park your car. No one drives my car but me. So if we go it's with friends that live kinda far from us. I just don't line others driving my car.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards
DCL 14 Night Westbound Panama To my House. 5/14/05-5/28/05, DCL 11 Night Southern 9/17/06-9/28/06, 7 Night DCL Western 10/20/07, DCL 15 Night Westbound Panama to my house. 5/10/08-5/25/08, 7 Night to St. Croix for my Birthday 2/28/09, 7 night to the Western 10/17/09, Back to back on the Wonder 10/14/10 and 10/17/10, 15 night Panama Canal to Bring the Wonder to my home and her new Home 1/6/2011. 10/8/2011 Eastern on the Magic. 4/29/12 15 nights to Hawaii and back from my home in Los Angeles, 5/6/13 14 nights from Miami back to my home in Los Angeles via the Panama Canal, Premier Pass holder, DVC Member since 2008.

Last edited by aan1701; 02-03-2013 at 03:45 PM.
aan1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #371
cruzisme
Earning My Ears

Hi all

First time Disney cruiser
Pls include Dh and me in the Roll call, Secret Mickey and Roaming Mickey
I am new to replying etc so bear with me!

Just booked and no cabin # yet
cruzisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #372
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzisme View Post
Hi all

First time Disney cruiser
Pls include Dh and me in the Roll call, Secret Mickey and Roaming Mickey
I am new to replying etc so bear with me!

Just booked and no cabin # yet
Welcome aboard...and I added you to the Roaming Mickey list!

Old 02-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #373
aan1701
DIS Veteran

Just want to brag about the Super Bowl. I am proud to say....... I did not watch one second of it.

DCL 14 Night Westbound Panama To my House. 5/14/05-5/28/05, DCL 11 Night Southern 9/17/06-9/28/06, 7 Night DCL Western 10/20/07, DCL 15 Night Westbound Panama to my house. 5/10/08-5/25/08, 7 Night to St. Croix for my Birthday 2/28/09, 7 night to the Western 10/17/09, Back to back on the Wonder 10/14/10 and 10/17/10, 15 night Panama Canal to Bring the Wonder to my home and her new Home 1/6/2011. 10/8/2011 Eastern on the Magic. 4/29/12 15 nights to Hawaii and back from my home in Los Angeles, 5/6/13 14 nights from Miami back to my home in Los Angeles via the Panama Canal, Premier Pass holder, DVC Member since 2008.
aan1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:45 PM   #374
sharan56
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aan1701
Just want to brag about the Super Bowl. I am proud to say....... I did not watch one second of it.

And I haven't missed a minute of it.....Yay RAVENS!!!
sharan56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #375
sharan56
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharan56

And I haven't missed a minute of it.....Yay RAVENS!!!
Can some please tell me the protocol for bringing your own liquor on board. I was just drinking a glass of sangria after that awesome Raven win and realize I want to take some on the cruise too!
sharan56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: