Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #316
Robin"D"
DIS Veteran

We are in for the second Roaming magnet....

Robin & Angel "D"
cabin : 6590

Quote:
Originally Posted by vz9p57 View Post
Hello everyone - first post in this group! My name is Scott and I'm Tracey (Politzania)'s husband.

I've been catching up on this (and the Facebook group) and it's getting me more excited for the cruise. I'm looking forward to participating is some of the activities listed on the first page – which brings me to a question.

I really like the idea of the Roaming Mickey and would like to do something similar – with a different character, Jessica Rabbit. Would people be interested in a second roaming character magnet?

If there is interest, I'll work up the graphic I have in mind and post it (if I can figure out how).

If I'm too late – I'm cool with that also.
Polynesian: 1992
Dixie Landings: 1993
Shades of Green (opening weekend): 1994
Animal Kingdom Lodge 2004/ retired from U.S.Army
PO/ French Quarter: 2009 (became DVC owners BLT)Bay Lake Towers: 2010
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village: DW 1st MVMCP DEC 2011/1st stay@ SSR/ taking Mom to her 1st MVMCP NOV 2012
DisneyLand: 1st Visit "EVER" / GC/ April 2012/ VWL SEPT '13/Jan '14 GFV: Animal Kingdom 1BR/FEB'14 [before the Dream Cruise]

DCL:
EC/Magic: 2002 WC/Magic: 2009 EC/Magic: 2010
LA ~ Vancouver repo: April 2011Vancouver ~ Alaska (Maiden Alaska Cruise) May 2011 added pts. to SSSR
/
Hawaii Maiden Cruise APR 2012 / 4~day Bahama's "Wonder" Cruise May 2013/
WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder/ EC & WC 1st & 2nd Cruise on "NEW SHIPS" Fantasy SEPT 7th & 14th
1st time as a Platinum member Cruise/ WC FEB 1st ~ 8th/ 2014 Fantasy FEB 9~13 1st time on the Dream/Completing the "Grand Slam Of DCL Ships!"
EBPC SEP 12-26 '14 bring the Wonder homeEBTA May 15th 2015, “our 25th" Wedding anniversary b2b Cruise/ Magic 1st N. Europe Cruise, May 30th 2015/ Magic
Robin"D" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #317
Goofygranny
Mouseketeer

Our door (6588) will be decorated. I think my DIL is making something again. She made several for my last cruise.
I would like join in the Roaming Mickey. Sounds like fun.
Also, how do I download the design for the lanyard?
After this cruise, I will finally be Gold!

Sandra
Goofygranny is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #318
annichan
There's a platypus controlling me, he's underneath the table

Quote:

I really like the idea of the Roaming Mickey and would like to do something similar – with a different character, Jessica Rabbit. Would people be interested in a second roaming character magnet?

If there is interest, I'll work up the graphic I have in mind and post it (if I can figure out how).
Cool - the more the merrier! Count me in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygranny View Post

Sandra
Same here!

2005: It all started with DLP Disneyland Paris (3 nights) / 2009: Honeymoon at Wilderness Lodge (15 nights)
2010: Magic Western Caribbean, then BCV (11 nights) / 2011: Magic Mediterranean Cruise (Magic, 11 nights)
2011: Our return to Disneyland Resort Paris (4 nights) / August 2012: NYC to Castaway Cay and Canada (B2B, Magic, 13 nights)
2013: Westbound Panama Canal Cruise (Wonder, 14 nights) + 3 days at Disneyland / 2014: Westbound Transatlantic and Southern Caribbean (B2B, Magic, 21 nights)

annichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #319
kbishop2013
Earning My Ears

We are a recent addition to the Disboard, and would love to join the conversation! This is only our second cruise (both on Disney), and we are terribly excited! Bringing along hubby, son Isaac (10), daughter Olivia (7). Kids super shy, so I hope I can convince them to participate in all of the fun!
kbishop2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #320
vakamalua
DIS Veteran

WELCOME to recent newcomers!

We like the opportunity to dress up on the longer cruises so I'll bring one or two dressy (but not floor length) dresses and DH will bring his tux. Do we know for sure how many 'formal' and 'semiformal' nights there will be yet?

vx9p57 (Scott), count us in for the Roaming Jessica Rabbit. We're VGT, so STILL no room # yet Have any other GTs gotten a room assignment yet?

Time for a CHAMPAGNE GIRLS update:

If you're interested in being a Champagne Girl*, just post or PM me. I'll be keeping the list updated, here are the CGs so far:

Vakamalua
Megatron (Still interested?)
GoinPlaces63 (mother, daughter)
Happy Goofy
Brixton
Lexa
Mom323
*Tinker*Bell*
ravensilverlight
corbett744
annichan
West Coast Novaks
Disjanny
Sharan56
Clari (mother, daughter)
ReAnSt

* Consuming an alcoholic beverage is not required to be CG, but having fun is!

See page 1 for more Champagne Girls information and other great activities...
vakamalua is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #321
Meghatron
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakamalua View Post
We're VGT, so STILL no room # yet Have any other GTs gotten a room assignment yet?
*GTs aren't usually assigned until less than two weeks out.

Quote:
Yes... not sure why I'm being singled out for additional confirmation? Did I give the impression I don't like to party?

Meghatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:36 AM   #322
Clari
Earning My Ears

We are in for a roaming Jessica. We are in the same boat as some of the others here, no Cabin # yet .
Old 02-01-2013, 11:39 AM   #323
braysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbishop2013 View Post
We are a recent addition to the Disboard, and would love to join the conversation! This is only our second cruise (both on Disney), and we are terribly excited! Bringing along hubby, son Isaac (10), daughter Olivia (7). Kids super shy, so I hope I can convince them to participate in all of the fun!
Welcome!

Some of us with kids will be meeting at the Mickey pool after boarding so the kids can get to know each other. The great thing about longer cruises is that the clubs shouldn't be filled so the kids will get some extra attention from the CM's.

Also, you should join us for the PJ's breakfast get together!
Old 02-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #324
Jackson's grammie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
WELCOME to recent newcomers!

We like the opportunity to dress up on the longer cruises so I'll bring one or two dressy (but not floor length) dresses and DH will bring his tux. Do we know for sure how many 'formal' and 'semiformal' nights there will be yet?

vx9p57 (Scott), count us in for the Roaming Jessica Rabbit. We're VGT, so STILL no room # yet Have any other GTs gotten a room assignment yet?

Time for a CHAMPAGNE GIRLS update:

If you're interested in being a Champagne Girl*, just post or PM me. I'll be keeping the list updated, here are the CGs so far:

Vakamalua
GoinPlaces63 (mother, daughter)
Happy Goofy
Brixton
Lexa
Mom323
*Tinker*Bell*
ravensilverlight
corbett744
annichan
West Coast Novaks
Disjanny
Sharan56
Clari (mother, daughter)
ReAnSt

* Consuming an alcoholic beverage is not required to be CG, but having fun is!

See page 1 for more Champagne Girls information and other great activities...
Heather and I are interested in Champagne Girls
Jackson's grammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:12 PM   #325
Jackson's grammie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hello everyone - first post in this group! My name is Scott and I'm Tracey (Politzania)'s husband.

I've been catching up on this (and the Facebook group) and it's getting me more excited for the cruise. I'm looking forward to participating is some of the activities listed on the first page – which brings me to a question.

count us in
Jackson's grammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #326
vakamalua
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghatron View Post
Yes... not sure why I'm being singled out for additional confirmation? Did I give the impression I don't like to party?

You originally asked for information about CGs, but never actually said you're joining us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson's grammie View Post
Heather and I are interested in Champagne Girls
Added the two of you to the CG list.

Have a good weekend everyone; after this one, only 13 more weekends!
vakamalua is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #327
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Hi Scott...I would be in for second roaming magnet (we are VGT, so no room # yet). We just need to let people know that there will be two different Roaming magnets. One is mine ROAMING MICKEY and yours is ROAMING JESSICA RABBIT. So please people who are signing up....let us know which Roaming Magnet you are signing up for!

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

Sept 12 - Sept 26 2014 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Eastbound through Panama Canal

Last edited by Lexa; 02-01-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Lexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:48 PM   #328
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygranny View Post
Our door (6588) will be decorated. I think my DIL is making something again. She made several for my last cruise.
I would like join in the Roaming Mickey. Sounds like fun.
Also, how do I download the design for the lanyard?

Sandra
Sandra...you want in for Roaming Mickey or Roaming Jessica Rabbit or both?

Sept 12 - Sept 26 2014 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Eastbound through Panama Canal
Old 02-01-2013, 01:48 PM   #329
granmaz
Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

Quote:

Hi Scott and welcome to the Dis group.

Quote:
Hi and welcome. I am sure the kids will soon relax and enjoy everything.

granmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #330
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Welcome aboard! I hope we can warm up your kiddos, I have son who is 8 and daughter who is 7 as your Olivia

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: