Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #1771
DebbieOBX
Mouseketeer

Bow for little girls?

I have a 4 year old grand daughter who will be visiting from Amarillo TX. for a bit during the summer.

Is there anyone that makes bows for girls hair?

I'm so excited, i have new Pink Minnie bedding, dolls, and fun stuff.

Thanks Debbie
DebbieOBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #1772
caswarnock
Earning My Ears

Can't PM anyone

Hello there, I would like to sign us up for the scavenger hunt and the PJ breakfast, but it says I cannot PM anyone yet.

3 of us: 1 adult, two kids (7&9) Casey, Chad and Noah
Room 6601

Also, I tried to find the facebook page, but I am not having any luck. Any advice?

And, what is the Jessica Rabbit thing?

Thanks so much!
caswarnock is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #1773
Meghatron
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswarnock View Post
Hello there, I would like to sign us up for the scavenger hunt and the PJ breakfast, but it says I cannot PM anyone yet.

Room 6601

Also, I tried to find the facebook page, but I am not having any luck. Any advice?

Thanks so much!
No need to sign up for the PJ Breakfast. Just show up at Triton's in your pajamas at the specified day and time!
Meghatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #1774
Jackson's grammie
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Room 6601

Thanks so much!
FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/186143318152092/

New requestors send WestCoastNovaks a PM or Alicea Novak a message on FB as well.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=205
you can also fb me at ethimes@yahoo.com but I don't know if that gets you into the specific fb cruise section
Jackson's grammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:59 PM   #1775
caswarnock
Earning My Ears

for Brixton

Hi Shelby,

I can't PM, but thank you so much! I talked to them about it and thought it was full so said we couldn't participate. We would like to if that's ok. Not that we need anything from anyone, but the boys and I are very big on blessing others. If you could send me a list of how many people that would be great. Can't wait to meet you :-)

Casey
caswarnock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #1776
DebbieOBX
Mouseketeer

KEEP posting, you need 10. Just type anything, hit send. over and over again.
Quote:
Hi Shelby,

I can't PM, but thank you so much! I talked to them about it and thought it was full so said we couldn't participate. We would like to if that's ok. Not that we need anything from anyone, but the boys and I are very big on blessing others. If you could send me a list of how many people that would be great. Can't wait to meet you :-)

Casey
DebbieOBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #1777
braysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Room 6601

Thanks so much!
Welcome! My son is just a bit younger then yours. I will add your names to the PJ breakfast this way I can let the dining room exactly how many people will be arriving in their PJs for breakfast that morning.

Upcoming Southern Caribbean 1/16.
braysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #1778
sharan56
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neg58
My mother lives in Denver.
My cousin lives just north of Boston.
I suffer it out in Jacksonville, FL, land of large snails, geckos, snakes, possum, vulchers (to eat the road kill), armadillos, and cockroaches the size of your hand. But also the land of Florida rate on DCL!

Nancy
And no state taxes!
sharan56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:27 PM   #1779
sharan56
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedo
So I now realize that I am completely spoiled by Walt Disney World.

I booked 3 nights at Disneyland awhile ago thinking I would be able to see all of the evening shows only to check the schedule yesterday to find out that just one of the four evening shows will be held during my stay - "World of Color" which I am excited to see of course.

But I am so bummed about missing the "Mad T Party"! Plus it was such a surprise that there would be no fireworks at Disneyland. Maybe I am wrong but seems like Magic Kingdom has fireworks every night.

Oh well, this isn't that big of a deal just a slight disappointment and now I am trying to make new plans and have made some dinner reservations in the evening that I would not have otherwise.

But anyone else have suggestions for entertainment in the evenings at Disneyland?
We went on sept to Disneyland and saw everything we wanted in 1 1/2 days. If you have never been you will be surprised. No comparison to wdw. We are going back so gran Shelby can see it. She works for wdw. We're staying at paradise pier . You might try downtown Disney. One tip . Get there early for world of
Color or get advanced seating .
sharan56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #1780
MrsMork
Proud Old Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
78 degrees in North Georgia - MUCH better than upstate New York, from whence we came! Bid on a HUD house yesterday. Now the waiting begins.
Hope it comes together for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieOBX View Post
I have a 4 year old grand daughter who will be visiting from Amarillo TX. for a bit during the summer.

Is there anyone that makes bows for girls hair?

I'm so excited, i have new Pink Minnie bedding, dolls, and fun stuff.

Thanks Debbie
Fun, fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharan56 View Post
We went on sept to Disneyland and saw everything we wanted in 1 1/2 days. If you have never been you will be surprised. No comparison to wdw. We are going back so gran Shelby can see it. She works for wdw. We're staying at paradise pier . You might try downtown Disney. One tip . Get there early for world of
Color or get advanced seating .
This was true before they opened CARSLAND. That now takes some extra hours. Get there when DCA opens and get in line right away for fast passes for the racers. They are SO, SO worth doing. Get your fast passes for raceers then go get the advanced seating passes for WOC. So, a whole day at DCA now and a whole day at DL, if you have never been.

Disney Cruise 1999, 2000, 2002, twice in 2003, 10 Day 2004, Dec 2005, Dec 2006, Dec 2007, WB PC May 2008,WBTA 2010,Alaska 2011,Hawaii 2012,WBPC May2013,Jan 2014,Oct 2104,Dec 2014
MrsMork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:19 PM   #1781
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

The world of color dinner package, at Arial's, if one can afford it, is lovely - the dinner alone is worth the cost, plus you get admission to a reserved standing area for WOC.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #1782
Meghatron
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
The world of color dinner package, at Arial's, if one can afford it, is lovely - the dinner alone is worth the cost, plus you get admission to a reserved standing area for WOC.
They no longer do this at Ariel's Grotto. WoC dinner packages are now only at Carthay Circle, the Wine Country Trattoria, and the picnic meals.
Meghatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #1783
Brixton
From the world's best Eco-Village all the way to the Wonder

Quote:
Hi Shelby,

Casey
I sent my email address in another PM; please email and we'll figure it out!
Just keep posting...one...at...a...time...'til you reach 10 posts!

WONDERful Land/Sea; WONDERful Pixar 2012; WONDERful WBPC 2013; WONDERful Bahamas 2014; WONDERful EBPC 2014; DL AP's since...forever
Brixton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:37 PM   #1784
neg58
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharan56 View Post
And no state taxes!
There are plenty of state taxes in Florida, you just don't pay them on April 15. It cost me almost 4x as much to register my car here. And don't even get me started on the price of apples!

Nancy
neg58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #1785
Namsupak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMork View Post
That is excellent news! I tried on some shorts and capris today and have a few that fit. I may get another pair of capris or two, but am almost set.
I'm pretty much set for the cruise but we're doing family photos at WDW on the 5th. So I need something for that. I always love how our photos turn out but have the hardest time figuring out what to wear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMork View Post
It was 18 degrees when I got up this morning!! I am SO ready for some warm weather.
I guess I really can't complain about our weather. We finally started warming up last week. Tomorrow we have a forecast of 86 with thunderstroms. Very unusual for this time of year for us... but I'm just glad we're past the snow. I was beginning to lose my mind

Quote:

Room 6601
Welcome aboard!

WDW: 1998, March 2002, Dec 2006, Dec 2007, May 2008, Sept 2008, Dec 2009, Sept 2010, Jan 2011, July 2011, Jan 2012, Feb 2012, Aug 2012, Dec 2012
DCL: June 2008, Feb 2009, Dec 2009, Nov 2010, Jan 2011 (MV Dream), WBTA Sept 2011, Dec 2011, NYE Dream 2011-12, Jan 2012, March 2012 MV Fantasy, Dec 2012 Fantasy, May 2013 WBPC, Jan 2014
DLP: Sept 5, 2011
Coming Up: Sept 2014 WBTA
Namsupak is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: