Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #1
Lyn-CA
DIS Veteran

Question Bonnet Creek questions

We are staying at Bonnet Creek for the latter part of our trip.

(1) We are booked at a 2 bed presidential which should be in Tower 6. We can check in directly at Tower 6. Can someone direct us how to get directly to Tower 6 once inside the gate?

(2) Where can we print out boarding passes from the flight home?

(3) Is there such a thing as a quiet location (DS daily afternoon naps are a must) but with fireworks view?

TIA
AoA/Wyndham Bonnet Creek 1/13*POR/CBR/Swan/Contemporary 12/07*Disneyland Grand Californian b-day trip 9/06*Disneyland Hotel b-day trip 9/04*AKL 8/03*Disneyland 12/02*Beach Club & Magic 5/00* Disneyland b-day trip 9/99*Sports & WL 9/98
BEFORE DISCOVERING TRUE DISNEY MAGIC:
Disneyland 12/89*Disneyland 7/86
Lyn-CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
blessedby3
Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my username :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn-CA View Post

(1) We are booked at a 2 bed presidential which should be in Tower 6. We can check in directly at Tower 6. Can someone direct us how to get directly to Tower 6 once inside the gate?

(3) Is there such a thing as a quiet location (DS daily afternoon naps are a must) but with fireworks view?

TIA
We stayed at BC for the first time this past October. I can tell you that tower 6 is all the way in the back, so when you come in just go to the left and follow the road around (I would think that you could also go to the right as it is in a circle). We were in tower 4 around to the left and walked to tower 6 to catch the bus one day.
I would think that you could print the boarding passes in the main building where the check in is.
We had a room overlooking the pool (I think we were on 8th floor) and never noticed any noise from anywhere. BC is a beautiful resort
8/87-Disneymoon, offsite 7/92-DD's 1st trip 2/94-Land/Sea, Dixie Landings 10/99-offsite 4/03-CR tower MK view 11/05-POP 12/06-WL 1/08-POP, DD's Grad Trip 3/09-Poly 5/10-BLT, 1BR 6/11-POP 10/12 Bonnet Creek 6/14-Bonnet Creek/2 nights at AOA
DH(48) Me(47) DD(24)DSIL (24) DS(19) DD(15) DD(7)

Patiently (NOT) waiting for a new ticker

Check out my May2010 trip report:
Welcome Gurley Family....you are FAMILY OF THE DAY!!
blessedby3 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-22-2013, 11:53 PM   #3
Upatnoon
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn-CA View Post

TIA
There are computers available to print boarding passes etc. right in Tower 6 and also a the main check-in building.

The quietest rooms I've been in have a been on the parking lot side as opposed to the pool side. That said, the noise is nothing compared to a regular hotel room and you may not notice anything. You will hear the fireworks from Epcot are louder on the parking lot side.
Upatnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #4
SYDCOLEMOM
Mouseketeer

During our last visit over Memorial Day 2012 the resort was near capacity. We were on the 2nd floor, tower 4, facing the pool. Not once while in our room did we hear a peep. It was very quiet and peaceful. Even sitting on the balcony you could only hear a few voices by the pool. I think having lots of trees and vegetation on the property cuts down on alot of the outside noise. We also never heard people in the units beside, above or below us.
Yes you can print out boarding passes at the front desk.
We love Bonnet Creek !! We are going back this May.
Enjoy your stay. You will not be disappointed !!
SYDCOLEMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #5
2shortpeopleruleme
Mouseketeer

Can I ask where/who you booked through? Trying to figure this all out for our trip in November. Thanks!
Nov '04 FW Cabins, Sept 9/09 SSR Villa, Dec 11-18/10 off site. 6/27-7/2/11 CSR Mommy and Daddy ONLY trip! 1/9-1/18/14 Bonnet Creek!
2shortpeopleruleme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #6
JessB320
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shortpeopleruleme
Can I ask where/who you booked through? Trying to figure this all out for our trip in November. Thanks!
Check out the we love bonnet creek threads , there are a few companies mentioned a lot that people great experiences using.
JessB320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #7
2shortpeopleruleme
Mouseketeer

Thank you! That is exactly what we did
Nov '04 FW Cabins, Sept 9/09 SSR Villa, Dec 11-18/10 off site. 6/27-7/2/11 CSR Mommy and Daddy ONLY trip! 1/9-1/18/14 Bonnet Creek!
2shortpeopleruleme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:44 AM   #8
ohionola
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shortpeopleruleme View Post

Check out EBAY, they tend to have the cheapest prices on Bonnet Creek.
ohionola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #9
Portugal1000
DIS Veteran

There are atleast 2 sets of computers in main building to print boarding passes but I think there might also be computers in Tower 6.

I have stayed 4 times and consider the whole place to be quiet. I have literally never heard a sound once I am in our room. I guess you wouldn't want a low down room that faces a pool as they do play music which you may hear in your room.

Have a great time, we are going back in July for 22 nights, can't wait.
Dec 08 - All Star Sports, Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Hilton Grand Vacations Sea World, 21 Nights
August 09 - Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, 17 Nights
Nov 09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 15 Nights
Dec 10 - Quality Suites,Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Homewood Suites, 18 Nights
August 2011 - Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, 19 Nights
July 2012 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 21 Nights - Hard Rock Hotel, 1 Night
July 2013 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 22 Nights - Universal Royal Pacific Hotel, 1 Night
August 2014 - Tradewinds Resort, 4 Nights - Universal Royal Pacific, 1 Night - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 18 Nights
Portugal1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #10
SYDCOLEMOM
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shortpeopleruleme View Post
We booked thru Vacation Strategy last year and again this year. Zero issues and the best price by at least $300. I got quotes from everyone I could find and even checked out Ebay. Vacation Strategy was fantastic do deal with !
SYDCOLEMOM is offline   Reply With Quote