Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2013, 09:50 PM   #211
AlwaysDisney4Us
Earning My Ears

I know....and I am still swamped..someone help lol!

AlwaysDisney4Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #212
racingfandj
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! We will be joining you on the cruise. This is a girls only for us:
Disname - Antlawn is Grandma (Lauren)
Disname - Racingfandj is me (Jill) and will have my niece (15) and DD (6)

This will be our fourth cruise on Disney, each on a different ship. We're excited and looking forward to the vacation! It has been a last minute decision and will be a surprise for the kids, so I have a lot of late night planning to do.

Jill
Disney Magic - November 2013
Disney Magic - January 2014
Disney Fantasy - June/July 2014

Anxiously Waiting for
Wonder - November 2014
Wonder - May 2015
Dream - November 2015
racingfandj is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2013, 05:14 AM   #213
Case1096
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDisney4Us View Post
Is anyone staying in Miami the night before? Where and were you able to get transfers to the port? Thanks
We are also staying in Miami the night before. We rent from Alamo or National because they have a free shuttle from the airport car return to the pier.
Case1096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #214
lucas
°o°

It's getting close!

And we leave tomorrow for a long weekend at WDW, so time is gonna fly!
Old 11-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #215
Texas Disney Fan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Is anyone staying in Miami the night before? Where and were you able to get transfers to the port? Thanks
We are staying at the Hyatt House. They told us they can provide a shuttle to the port for a fee so we will probably go that route.
June 2004 * Wilderness Lodge (sons first visit) --- June 2005 * Wilderness Lodge --- June 2006 * Beach Club Resort --- November 2006 * Beach Club Resort --- May/June 2007 * Yacht Club --- June 2008 Land & Sea * Animal Kingdom Lodge, Polynesian and Disney Wonder 3 nights --- December 5, 2008 * Beach Club Resort --- ]une 13, 2009 * Disney Magic 7 nights --- June 4 to 18, 2010 * Bay Lake Towers --- June 12 to 17, 2011 * Disney Dream --- December 16-20, 2011 * Bay Lake Towers --- May 31 to June 11 2012 * Aulani --- February 1-5, 2013 * Disney Magic --- June 15, 2013 * Disney Fantasy 7 night Eastern Caribbean
Looking forward to many more with DH (dbenlee) and DS14!!
Texas Disney Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #216
LollieFollie
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! I am so excited to finally get to post that we are officially joining you guys on this sailing!!!
This will be our 3rd sailing with DCL, but first time on the Magic, first time out of Miami, and first time to Cozumel.
I also just found the Disboard app and haven't quite gotten the hang of how it work but I plan to be a pro before sunrise! Haha

Anyway, in our cabin will be myself, DH, DD11 and DD 5. We would love to participate in the FE if anyone will have us this late in the game! No worries if I'm way past the cutoff, I haven't found the thread with that info yet!

I look forward to meeting you all! Now, off to do my homework on this Thanksgiving Sailing!!

WDW at least 2 times per year since 2006
DCL- Wonder 7/2010
DCL- Dream 6/2011
DCL-Magic 11/2014
LollieFollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #217
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LollieFollie View Post
Hi everyone! I am so excited to finally get to post that we are officially joining you guys on this sailing!!!
This will be our 3rd sailing with DCL, but first time on the Magic, first time out of Miami, and first time to Cozumel.
I also just found the Disboard app and haven't quite gotten the hang of how it work but I plan to be a pro before sunrise! Haha

Anyway, in our cabin will be myself, DH, DD11 and DD 5. We would love to participate in the FE if anyone will have us this late in the game! No worries if I'm way past the cutoff, I haven't found the thread with that info yet!

I look forward to meeting you all! Now, off to do my homework on this Thanksgiving Sailing!!
Hi and welcome to all those who have recently joined our cruise. It is going to be a lot of fun! I have a question to ask everyone--I have had a family inquire about playing FE, should I start a 2nd list for those interested after the cut off date and then if you are interested in also joining the 2nd list - you can, but by all means this would be optional. I have done this before on previous cruises and it has worked out fine. Some individuals have extras and don't mind sharing, but for others they have already gotten their FE gifts and or were personalizing them so couldn't give to a 2nd list of those after the cut off date. Either way is fine and just thought I would post here to see if their would be interest in a 2nd FE group.

Thanks and let me know,
Vicki

Its kinda fun to do the impossible!
~Walt Disney

Me DH DD(16) DS(11) DD(10) DS(6) DS (4) and DS (1)
mvlimmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #218
N0ahsarc
Earning My Ears

Quote:
We are staying at the Miami Hilton downtown... Keeping our car there too... They are providing transportation to the port! Looks like a beautiful place!
N0ahsarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #219
racingfandj
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvlimmex View Post
Hi and welcome to all those who have recently joined our cruise. It is going to be a lot of fun! I have a question to ask everyone--I have had a family inquire about playing FE, should I start a 2nd list for those interested after the cut off date and then if you are interested in also joining the 2nd list - you can, but by all means this would be optional. I have done this before on previous cruises and it has worked out fine. Some individuals have extras and don't mind sharing, but for others they have already gotten their FE gifts and or were personalizing them so couldn't give to a 2nd list of those after the cut off date. Either way is fine and just thought I would post here to see if their would be interest in a 2nd FE group. Thanks and let me know, Vicki
I would be interested in a FE group of latecomers (sorry, we are last minute too). Is it just LollieFollie and myself so far or was there a third request?

Jill
Disney Magic - November 2013
Disney Magic - January 2014
Disney Fantasy - June/July 2014

Anxiously Waiting for
Wonder - November 2014
Wonder - May 2015
Dream - November 2015
racingfandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:29 AM   #220
Case1096
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Disney Fan View Post
We are staying at the Hyatt House. They told us they can provide a shuttle to the port for a fee so we will probably go that route.
We are also at the Miami airport Hyatt House. Check out this possible deal, book the 1 bedroom King on Hyatt for $129. Then call Hyatt at price guarantee the hotel against Booking dot come or Priceline which has the same room for $119. Hyatt will match the price and deduct 20% so you would get the room for $95!
Case1096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:46 AM   #221
DisneyPoly
A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes!

Hi ~ We just made the cut off on the first FE list ... however, we added a third stateroom, but same amount of people... just spread out a little ... we have three IGT rooms, but we don't know the cabin numbers yet ... as soon as I get, I will post, however if it too close to sailing, then I will give our FE gifts out early with our cabin numbers on them ... also, I certainly can accommodate any late comers ... thank you and we can't wait!!!!
Old 11-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #222
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Here is the official list, we are just waiting for 2 room numbers and then we will be all set.
1. mvlimmex - DH Marty, DW Vicki, DD Adriane 15, DS Zach 11, DD Stephanie 9, DS Isaac 6, DS Vincent 3, DS Elias 1. Rooms 2579 and 2581
2.LuckyLundry21: DH Paul, DW Kym, DD Emma 10 Room 2509
3.BlueMountainGirl: DH Eric, DW Melisa, DS Noah 11 Room 5642
4.Phxcustoms: DH Goran, DW Stephanie, DD Madison 4, DD Olivia 2 Room 6105
5.NOahsarc: DH Bill, DW Shelly, DS Kyle 5 Room 5650
6.romeelaine- Ricky, Elaine, Shawn (adult son age 25) Room Room 2639
7.romeelaine- Mike, Donna, DS Lance 12, DD Sarah Margret 10 Room 2641
8.kreedham: DH Reed, DW Angela, DS Allen 14, DS Christopher 12 Room 2620
9. lalaland1: DH Mike, DW Lauren, DD Kit 5, DS Davis almost 2. Room #8032
10. AlwaysDisney4us: DH and DW Room 7119
11. AlwaysDisney4us: DD 17, DD 11, DD 6 Room 7118
12. AlwaysDisney4Us: AlwaysDisney's Mom and Dad Room 5646
13. AlwaysDisney4us: Always Disney's sister, DH, DD 15 and DS 3 Room 2036
14. Jamesgang1999: DH Rich, DW Charris, DS Nathan 15 Room 2564
15. BelindaBaltimore: DH Paul, DW Belinda, DD Lucie 15 and DS Adrien 9 Room 5010
16. Disneylvr47: DW Kimberly, DH Bill and DS Hunter (11) Room 8074
17. MAEBW: DH Doug, DW Melody and DD Brianna 15 Room 8088
18. MAEBW: Stacey, DD Maja 8 and DD Anja 3 Room 8084
19.DisneyPoly- DW Maureen and DH Tony Room 5631
20.DisneyPoly-DD Carla (21) and DD Maddy (15) Room 5627
21.DisneyPoly-DS Anthony (24) and DS Nick (20) Room 5629

Here is the 2nd list for FE ---those with a * before their name are on both lists

1. Lolliefollie - DH, DW, and DD 11 and DD 5 Room
2. racingfandj - Jill (mom/aunt), Lauren (grandma), DN (darling niece) Samantha 15, DD Jindria 6 Room 6551
*3. mvlimmex - DH Marty, DW Vicki, DD Adriane 15, DS Zach 11, DD Stephanie 9, DS Isaac 6, DS Vincent 3, DS Elias 1. Rooms 2579 and 2581
*4. disneypoly-DW Maureen and DH Tony Room 5631
*5. disneypoly - DD Carla (21) and Maddy (15) Room 5627
*6. disneypoly - DS Anthony (24) and DS Nick (20) Room 5629
*7. LuckyLundry21 - DH Paul and DW Kym and DD Emma 10 Room 2509
*8. BelindaBaltimore - DH Paul, DW Belinda, DD Lucie 15 and DS Adrien 9 Room 5010
*9. romeelaine - Ricky, Elaine and Shawn (adult son age 25) Room 2639
*10.romeelaine - Mike, Donna, DS Lance 12 and Sarah Margret 10 Room 2641
*11.Phxcustoms - DH Goran, DW Stephanie, DD Madison 4 and DD Olivia 2 Room 6105

If anyone would like to be added to the 2nd list from the 1st list--please let me know or if you'd like to join(not on any list) please let me know too. The deadline for this 2nd list is Sat. Nov.16th, so that everyone has time to get their gifts and plus many may start traveling to WDW a week early.
Also, disneypoly added a new room, but it is the same people as from before - just more space for all 6 of them. Thanks, Vicki

~Walt Disney

Last edited by mvlimmex; 11-13-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: updating FE List
Old 11-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #223
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LollieFollie View Post

I have added you in a 2nd list for FE. There are some that have joined from the 1st List, as well as others who just joined this cruise too. Let me know when you get your room number?
Thanks, Vicki

~Walt Disney

Old 11-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #224
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingfandj View Post
I would be interested in a FE group of latecomers (sorry, we are last minute too). Is it just LollieFollie and myself so far or was there a third request?

Jill
Hi, I have also added you to the 2nd List of FE with a couple newcomers and a few that are from the first List. The deadline to join for this will be Sat. the 16th. After that it'll be too close to the cruise. Please let me know your room number when you get it. Is Grandma going to join FE too or is it just your family? Thanks, Vicki

~Walt Disney

Old 11-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #225
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPoly View Post
Hi ~ We just made the cut off on the first FE list ... however, we added a third stateroom, but same amount of people... just spread out a little ... we have three IGT rooms, but we don't know the cabin numbers yet ... as soon as I get, I will post, however if it too close to sailing, then I will give our FE gifts out early with our cabin numbers on them ... also, I certainly can accommodate any late comers ... thank you and we can't wait!!!!
I know you mentioned that you have added a 3rd cabin to your group, did you want to add them to the 2nd FE List? Did the 1st two rooms from your group want to be added to the 2nd FE List too. Thanks, Vicki

~Walt Disney

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: