Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
Livviesmom
Earning My Ears

Smile Five weeks out!

Hello--first time poster, have been lurking here for a while, what a great resource! Leaving 5 weeks from today for first time visit with DH and 7 year old DD. Excited, but realize we're heading into peak crowds and so a little nervous too! I think we've done our homework though, jsut hoping to get a few lingering questions out of the way...
We're staying on site (POR) 3/29-4/5, and I have made all ADR's, picked which parks which days, etc (and get that we will not be sleeping in much on this trip, we'll be at rope drop every day). We don't get in until 8 PM on 3/29, and figure we will need some time in the morning on 3/30 to get settled---we have an ADR at Coral Reef the evening of 3/30, so was thinking we might hang out at the hotel until about 1-2pm, then head over to Epcot for the afternoon. From everything I've read, it's crazy to go at this time of day and expect anything other than 2 hour waits--anyone have suggestions on some less crowded activities we might be able to take advantage of until our 6:15 ADR?
Also, I found a lot of info on sending boxes to your resort (planning on shipping various items we won't have room to pack). Is it easy/possible to ship a box BACK from the hotel? Thanks!
Livviesmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: