Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
redsonja76
Mouseketeer

Magic 4 night Bahamas cruise 4-28-14

Who's in? We are! It'll be just me and my youngest dd who will be 7. My best friend and her two girls are going too. Gonna be awesome!
Old 02-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #2
IrishCowboy
DIS Veteran

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list

Have a great cruise!
Disney Fantasy 7-21-2012
Disney Magic 11-19-2011 - Back to Back
Disney Magic 11-12-2011
Carnival Dream 7-24-2011
Disney Magic 6-13-2009, Disney Magic 11-22-2008,
Disney Magic 3-17-2007, Disney Magic 7-22-2006,
Disney Magic 9-03-2005, Disney Magic 9-18-2004, Disney Magic 5-15-2004, Disney Magic 5-??-2003,
Disney Wonder 12-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-25-2002, Disney Magic 1-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-12-2001
IrishCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 10:06 PM   #3
Punchie
Earning My Ears

Well, we'll be going for real this time, redsonja76. The girls are going to be beside themselves when they realize what's going on.
Punchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:31 AM   #4
redsonja76
Mouseketeer

Well, Punchie and I are jumping ship on this meet as we moved our cruise date to another cruise. Hope you all have a wonderful cruise!!!
Old 05-30-2013, 12:57 AM   #5
logsdonfamily4
Earning My Ears

Our First time!

My Family and I just booked Our first ever Cruise with Disney onboard the Disney Magic on April 28th for the Bahamas!!! We are beyond ecstatic!!!!
logsdonfamily4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:35 AM   #6
logsdonfamily4
Earning My Ears

Any tips for first timers?

-Our Logsdon Family Vacations-
January 2011-Disneyland
February 2013-Disneyland
April 2014- Disney Magic Cruise
logsdonfamily4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #7
Klomp
Earning My Ears

First Disney Cruise

Hi.
Me and my family are going on a Disney Cruise for the very first time in April. We're looking forward to it.
Hope there will be more people to participate on this cruise so maybe we can start a FE group.
Klomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:26 AM   #8
Kade
Earning My Ears

First Disney Cruise!

DH, DS (who will turn 5 years old 2 weeks before cruise), and I are going on our first Disney cruise. I am very excited about it. It's a surprise for DS. We're also going to go to WDW 2 days before we leave for the cruise. DS is going to be so happy. He's been to MK twice (I think he only barley remembers going once). He's been asking a lot lately to go back to WDW. The cruise is also about 2 weeks before his preschool graduation. So, we'll be celebrating his birthday and graduation on the cruise. I'm not sure how I'm going to surprise DS with the news. I might have Mickey call him on his birthday and tell him he's going on a cruise or I may just say we're going to Florida (which we usually go 1 or 2 times a year for vacation or to visit my mom) and let him find out we're going to WDW and a Disney Cruise when we get to the theme parks and the cruise ship. If anyone has any suggestions on how to surprise DS, I would love to hear it.

Magic Kingdom May 2011, Magic Kingdom May 2012, 1st Disney Cruise on Disney Magic April 2014
Kade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #9
Klomp
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kade View Post
DH, DS (who will turn 5 years old 2 weeks before cruise), and I are going on our first Disney cruise. I am very excited about it. It's a surprise for DS. We're also going to go to WDW 2 days before we leave for the cruise. DS is going to be so happy. He's been to MK twice (I think he only barley remembers going once). He's been asking a lot lately to go back to WDW. The cruise is also about 2 weeks before his preschool graduation. So, we'll be celebrating his birthday and graduation on the cruise. I'm not sure how I'm going to surprise DS with the news. I might have Mickey call him on his birthday and tell him he's going on a cruise or I may just say we're going to Florida (which we usually go 1 or 2 times a year for vacation or to visit my mom) and let him find out we're going to WDW and a Disney Cruise when we get to the theme parks and the cruise ship. If anyone has any suggestions on how to surprise DS, I would love to hear it.
Hi welcome on board.
we are also celebrating a birthday while we're on the ship. Our DD turns 1 on May 1.

Maybe it's an idea to make an birthday card/ invitation from Mickey (or another character who's his favorite) who invites him to come to WDW and the cruise? There's someone here on the disboard who can make a nice invitations or card if you like.
Hope to see you on board.

Are you interested in joining an FE group?
Old 10-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #10
Kade
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klomp View Post
Hi welcome on board.
we are also celebrating a birthday while we're on the ship. Our DD turns 1 on May 1.

Maybe it's an idea to make an birthday card/ invitation from Mickey (or another character who's his favorite) who invites him to come to WDW and the cruise? There's someone here on the disboard who can make a nice invitations or card if you like.
Hope to see you on board.

Are you interested in joining an FE group?
Thanks for the idea! What's an FE group?

Magic Kingdom May 2011, Magic Kingdom May 2012, 1st Disney Cruise on Disney Magic April 2014
Old 10-27-2013, 06:41 AM   #11
Klomp
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kade View Post
Thanks for the idea! What's an FE group?
A Fish Extender Group. It's a group of multiple staterooms that give each other gifts (bought or self made). You can Google FE gifts or look for it here on the disboard or pinterest
You can find lots of info and great idea's.
I've never done this before because this is also my first Cruise. But it seems to me it's lot's of fun.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #12
CFALCON614
Earning My Ears

Disney Magic Rescheduled

Hi all, my husband and our 2 children were supposed to be on the Magic 10/20, we were cancelled and have rescheduled for this cruise. Thinking about doing back to back cruises on the a Magic. This will be our second cruise. Sad we have to wait until April now but getting a free cruise certainly makes up for it. I have done FE before and would gladly coordinate the group if anyone is interested. Especially since we were supposed to be doing FE with 100 ppl on the 10/20 cruise......(still disappointed that Disney didn't have the ship ready in time)
Christine
CFALCON614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #13
Kade
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klomp View Post
A Fish Extender Group. It's a group of multiple staterooms that give each other gifts (bought or self made). You can Google FE gifts or look for it here on the disboard or pinterest
You can find lots of info and great idea's.
I've never done this before because this is also my first Cruise. But it seems to me it's lot's of fun.
Oh, ok. I don't know, but I'll look into it. Another family may be accompanying us, too.

Old 10-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #14
Kade
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFALCON614 View Post
Hi all, my husband and our 2 children were supposed to be on the Magic 10/20, we were cancelled and have rescheduled for this cruise. Thinking about doing back to back cruises on the a Magic. This will be our second cruise. Sad we have to wait until April now but getting a free cruise certainly makes up for it. I have done FE before and would gladly coordinate the group if anyone is interested. Especially since we were supposed to be doing FE with 100 ppl on the 10/20 cruise......(still disappointed that Disney didn't have the ship ready in time)
Christine
Hi, how does FE works exactly? Is there a price limit or some kind of criteria to follow? How do you know who you are exchanging gifts with?

Old 10-29-2013, 10:50 AM   #15
godisneyfrommd
Mouseketeer

hello everyone! i'm mike (33) my Dw (katie 29) and DS (Tyler 2) are now joining this cruise. we are displaced cruisers from the canceled cruise on 10/20/13.

I'm a Lieutenant for the fire department and my wife is a pediatric nurse.

I went ahead and created a facebook group for this cruise since i didn't see one posted here. if there is one already please elt me know and I apologize in advance.

Disney Magic 4/28/14

https://www.facebook.com/groups/233402466822323/
godisneyfrommd is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: