Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
GoHerbie
Mouseketeer

Fantasmic Dining Package for Aug?

For the week of Aug 11, F! is 9pm every night. For that time of year, is the F! dining package worth it? I searched and the general feel is that even with the package you have to arrive 45 minutes before the show to get a good seat in the reserved area.

We're early birds and would not attend a late show if added.

I'm leaning towards skipping the package and doing F! on a night when another park has evening EMH to draw some people away from HS.

For that time of year how soon would we have to get in line without the package? I've seen 45 minute to 2 hour waits mentioned throughout the year but was curious what's recommended for our specific week. The food choices aren't the best, so I only want to do the package if the wait is short enough.

GoHerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:56 AM   #2
Karbase8
DIS Veteran

Hi,
I have gone twice in the 3rd week of August once without, on both times it rained considerably, the first show we got through and saw with the package the 2nd time we were rained out and didn't have package. I would say you don't need the package you do get pretty nice seats with the package but I don't think there are many bad seats in the house and with the package you are off to the side a bit, I think you can be more flexible if for some reason it rains you can see F! another night and I really don't think you need the package and if it is cancelled you dont get the seats. But I don't know if the week earlier it's more crowded.
Karbase8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: