Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2013, 06:42 PM   #1
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

Someday: the Sequel! A Dec 2013 PTR

Hello all you great people who will become my loyal readers for the next 245 days. Yes, that is how long you will all be stuck with me… 245 LONG DAYS…unless you decide to walk away and stop reading. Then you will always wonder what happened to that crazy lady and her crazy family. You will wonder about what my crazy family was planning to do. It will get to the point where you just can’t sleep for all the wondering... you’ll stop eating, quit your job and spend all your time looking for this thread buried deep on page 54. Ok, it won’t be that bad but you will wonder.

As you can tell, I do try to keep light. It is ok to laugh out loud. Honest! No one will judge you!! I know that when I am writing my PTR I get to typing faster and my little fingers make TONS of mistakes. I just get so excited… I will skip comas, reeverse letters, and lots of crazy things that pop in my mind!!! I will laugh aloud when I read some of the things I write. Most all though, I’ll just enjoy writing and planning… and my husband will enjoy getting a break from all the Disney talk. After all its 245 days away but he has heard about this trip since the day we left Disney in December 2010!

In the next 245 days I will tell you all about our trip plans. I really will start the whole thing off by giving you details…. Why the name for the PTR, who we are, and the when/ where. I hope you all don’t mind that I also am going to give you little snippets from our last trip (December 2010). There will be some things we will do that are the same and some things that are different. I am excited to share everything with you. By the time our trip actually occurs you will feel like a long lost friend! Feel free to ask questions, too and give suggestions! I don’t charge any extra for questions and I will always take your 2 cents worth!!

So now you have a decision… Do you subscribe to my PTR and laugh aloud at the crazy plans we have or do you walk away and wonder what my plans are for the next 245 days. The decision is all yours!

If you are choosing to stay, please drop me a note and stay tuned for the next installment… The story behind the title!
Tinker_Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I'm here...now back to read.

***Love the intro, Tammy. And I can't wait to hear all about it...typos and all.
Register to remove

Old 03-31-2013, 07:11 PM   #3
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

Yaaaa!!! My first follower!!! I feel so special now!!! Thanks Kat!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM   #5
LuvtheMouse88
Mouseketeer

I'm in! My husband and I also went in Dec 2010. Going back this year with more of the family and can't wait.
August 2011- Anniversary filled with magical moments
December 2010- Christmas trip with the hubby
June 2010- First Disney Trip with the in-laws
August 2007- Honeymoon trip
LuvtheMouse88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #6
::danielle::
Mouseketeer

Are you in sales? Because you have sold me on reading your trip report!

You are welcome to skip commas, reverse letters and write crazy stuff but don't you dare try to take over my title of Queen of the Run On Sentence!

I look forward to hearing more about your trip! Please share your tips and advice regarding December Disney trips!

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever." ~Walt Disney.

Disneyland 2009 (Candy Cane Inn)

Disney World March 2-11 2012 (POP, WBC, POR split stay)

Disney World Dec 14-21 (BLT)

Disney World Solo Trip May 22-25 (POP)

Anxiously Awaiting:
Disneyland June 17-22 (VGC)

Disney World Sept 18-21 (TBD)
::danielle:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:37 AM   #7
Yoda_K
“Size matters not, ... Look at me. Judge me by size, do you?”

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An’ if I stay it will be double

By the way, this is Tracy's Bill.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:06 AM   #8
MMCook5780
Earning My Ears

I'm here and I'm subbing! We plan to go for the 1st time as a family in Jan or Feb of 2014!
MMCook5780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #9
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

Yaaaa!!!! I have some followers!!! I'll be back (hopefully) later this evening for shout outs and a good story to get this thing going! I know, you will all be counting the minutes until I return! Please, try to just enjoy your normal life till I return!
Old 04-01-2013, 05:27 PM   #10
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker_Tam View Post
Yaaaa!!!! I have some followers!!! I'll be back (hopefully) later this evening for shout outs and a good story to get this thing going! I know, you will all be counting the minutes until I return! Please, try to just enjoy your normal life till I return!

mrsksomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:48 PM   #11
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I'll enjoy some while I wait.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #12
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran

Sounds like a fun report and trip! I can't wait to read all about it

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR*November 2014 - AKL Kidani Village for E's First Trip!

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Disney9.9.10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #13
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

I'm in! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Me (Natalie) DD12 (Eryka) DD9 (Emma)

May 1989 offsite, May 1999 CBR, Feb 2008 Nickelodeon, Dec 2009 CR, Dec 2010 Pop, Oct 2011, Pop, Feb 2012 WL, Sept 2012 POR, Sept 2013 ASM, May 2014 Pop, Nov 2014 CBR
Tinkermom76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #14
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I'm here...now back to read.

***Love the intro, Tammy. And I can't wait to hear all about it...typos and all.
Welcome Kat!!! So glad you could come join me! I can't wait to see where this goes either!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
Kat beat me , but I am here!! Now I am going back to read .
That Kat is a fast one!! Glad you are here now though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvtheMouse88 View Post
I'm in! My husband and I also went in Dec 2010. Going back this year with more of the family and can't wait.
So glad you are here! I have to tell you, I have ordered MUCH warmer weather for this December!!! I think the reason we are returning now is we only NOW defrosted from the last trip... and we live in the sub-tropical PENNSYLVANIA!! Has to say something about the cold there in December 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::danielle:: View Post
Are you in sales? Because you have sold me on reading your trip report!

You are welcome to skip commas, reverse letters and write crazy stuff but don't you dare try to take over my title of Queen of the Run On Sentence!

I look forward to hearing more about your trip! Please share your tips and advice regarding December Disney trips!
I am not in sales, but if my current employers ever get tired of me its great to have a back up plan! Although, if my current employers get tired of me they can get there own dinner, wash their own clothes... ok sales is sounding good!!

I promise not to have too many run on sentences... I get nervous when I skip a period!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda_K View Post
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An’ if I stay it will be double

By the way, this is Tracy's Bill.
The Clash would be very happy to know they were mentioned on the Dis today!!! Although, that song is kinda like It's a Small World. You can NEVER get it out of your mind once it is there!!! I was evening singing it to the kids today as we got ready to go. I am guessing that before it has the chance to leave my mind they will be singing it too! Gotta love the 80s!! Ok, now I am showing my age. I even had a little flashback in my mind of this song... I had my roller skates on and was skating around as this song played. It was all fun till, in my flashback, I hit the wall... I never could turn well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCook5780 View Post
I'm here and I'm subbing! We plan to go for the 1st time as a family in Jan or Feb of 2014!
December 2010 was our first trip! YOU WILL RETURN!!! It becomes an addiction and well, there is no 12 step plan... we are all here for you... well will try to aide in your addiction!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #15
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
I love that smiley!!! The kid's got watches for Easter. Brenda got a Hello Kitty one and Gavin got an Angry Bird one... that is the face I was getting from the kids all day while shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I'll enjoy some while I wait.
Pass some of that :opcorn:: over here. Pull up a spot on the couch and wait for me. I'll be posting soon... Or making an escape plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney9.9.10 View Post
Sounds like a fun report and trip! I can't wait to read all about it
Thanks! Stick around and I hope it meets all your expectations!! If not... well there is always Kat's popcorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkermom76 View Post
I'm in! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Welcome!!! I barely left the ink dry on your post! Hope that went a long way to make you feel welcomed!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: