Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2013, 12:39 PM   #91
powellrj
I am wide awake and on the dis boards
My db and I usually fight over the turkey bones
It was so bad, it was funny
Note to self, never make anyone suffer with thirst

I keep waiting for what happened at the very end. I knew it was coming, but I still jumped! I jumped the whole show. A few things happened in the woods that I didn't expect...

powellrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:45 PM   #92
ICF
DIS Veteran

I enjoyed the finale, but really enjoyed most of the season --- although those are some of the most inept FBI agents around.

The ending I was expecting, was Ryan opening the door and finding the "follower" that lived next door to him at the door -- and then it would fade to black.

Was their any significance to the girl at the end in Alabama? I wondered if it was Emma in disguise, but wasn't sure.

I'm not sure where they will go in season 2 -- like many shows (Revenge anyone?) I think telling a good complete story in one season is fine and when you try to drag it out over 2 - 3 - 4 seasons it just gets too silly and unbelievable. This ending was clearly filmed to "finish" the story if it wasnt back in the fall....but now that it will be back, Im not sure where they will go to make the story different then what we saw this year.
ICF is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-30-2013, 12:53 PM   #93
Nennie
Insert funny comment here!

I don't know why I'm still watching this show! All I do is yell at the TV! LOL!!

Why did the dumb female FBI agent wait until someone called her on her cell phone to attempt to get help??? She had a phone!!! She doesn't think to use it to make an outgoing call??? She deserved to die!

Is it wrong that I hope Kevin Bacon and Claire are dead too? Of course they will live though....sigh...

I know who's not dead....Joe!!! He's like Freddy Kreuger at this point...he'll come back to life...just wait! LOL!!!

Trips since we joined DVC (and upcoming trips too!)
10/05 - Beach Club Villas;1/06 - Beach Club Villas; 9/06 - Beach Club Villas
1/07 - Beach Club Villas; 5/07 - Beach Club Villas;9/07 - Beach Club Villas
5/08 - Boardwalk Villas; 5/09 - Boardwalk Villas (Baby's first trip!);5/09 - Boardwalk Villas (Baby's second trip! LOL!)
9/09 - Bay Lake Tower;9/10 - POP (3 nights FD) followed by Beach Club Villas
1/11 - Beach Club Villas; 5/11 Boardwalk; 9/11 - Beach Club Villas; 9/12 Bay Lake Tower
12/12 Saratoga; 1/13 Beach Club; 7/13 Offsite; 9/13 Beach Club
Nennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #94
STLDisney_Freak
I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH look a kitty! Cats are like potato chips you can't have just one! Chihauhuas, Shih Tzus and Pugs! Oh My!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICF View Post
I enjoyed the finale, but really enjoyed most of the season --- although those are some of the most inept FBI agents around.

The ending I was expecting, was Ryan opening the door and finding the "follower" that lived next door to him at the door -- and then it would fade to black.

Was their any significance to the girl at the end in Alabama? I wondered if it was Emma in disguise, but wasn't sure.

I'm not sure where they will go in season 2 -- like many shows (Revenge anyone?) I think telling a good complete story in one season is fine and when you try to drag it out over 2 - 3 - 4 seasons it just gets too silly and unbelievable. This ending was clearly filmed to "finish" the story if it wasnt back in the fall....but now that it will be back, Im not sure where they will go to make the story different then what we saw this year.
That was Emma in disguise.

Cruises sailed: 12/08 Magic - Western, 09/10 Wonder - DVC Member, 10/11 Dream - Bahamas, 05/13 Fantasy - Western, 03/14 -RC Brilliance of the Seas - STEELERS cruise! 10/14 - Wonder Double Dip
STLDisney_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:08 PM   #95
ICF
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nennie View Post
Why did the dumb female FBI agent wait until someone called her on her cell phone to attempt to get help??? She had a phone!!! She doesn't think to use it to make an outgoing call??? She deserved to die!!
That wasnt her cell phone. I dont think she knew it was there until it rang and lit up. If you recall, the signal from the phone was bouncing all over the globe which made it hard to track where it was. Had it been her cell phone, it should have been (although give the skill of those FBI agents, you never know) easy to locate.
ICF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #96
momontheright
Mouseketeer

Have not watched last nights episode but I hate Emma and I serioulsy hope she is gone by the end of the episode!!!
momontheright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #97
foreUT
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momontheright View Post
Have not watched last nights episode but I hate Emma and I serioulsy hope she is gone by the end of the episode!!!
Sorry. Who knows about everyone else, but she is back for Season Two. I dislike the character, too. Poor Jacob.
foreUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #98
shoney
DIS Veteran

The DVR deleted the season finale before DH got to watch it. Is it available online anywhere?

I looked but couldn't find it.
shoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #99
Micca
You gotta love a great plan like that
Will be spending some time with George Harrison
I have known whack-a-doodles in my day

I enjoyed the series quite a bit, but I don't think I want to endure another season of
this. It's kind of like it has already jumped the shark for me. When I started watching I thought it was sort of a one-shot miniseries.
Micca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #100
Christine
Would love to be able to sit on the couch for a few days, get a good book, and do NOTHING!
Considers the DIS as Bladder Training 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micca View Post
I enjoyed the series quite a bit, but I don't think I want to endure another season of
this. It's kind of like it has already jumped the shark for me. When I started watching I thought it was sort of a one-shot miniseries.
I did too so it will be interesting to see where they go with it next season.

Vacation Home - Indian Creek - July 2012
Vacation Home - Terre Verde Resort - July 2009
Vacation Home - Terre Verde Resort - Easter 2007
Shades of Green - June 2005
Vistana Resort - May 01
Shades of Green - May 99
Shades of Green - Apr 97
CBR & Shades of Green - May 95
Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:35 PM   #101
tajz90
Mama D

I loved the series. Kept me interested even when I questioned their stupidity! the ending was GREAT and I can't wait to see what comes of it.

I do admit, I love Kevin Bacon.
tajz90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #102
momof1princess
i feel like i'm going to explode if i don't get it out right that second!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajz90
I loved the series. Kept me interested even when I questioned their stupidity! the ending was GREAT and I can't wait to see what comes of it.

I do admit, I love Kevin Bacon.
I admit, I only tuned in to the first episode to see Kevin Bacon, but the show was pretty good. Loved the ending, except that Emma is still alive...I despise that character.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #103
Katlyn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoney View Post
The DVR deleted the season finale before DH got to watch it. Is it available online anywhere?

I looked but couldn't find it.

I watched it on fox.com

http://www.fox.com/full-episodes/ Scroll down till you find the following. It was a pain getting it to start but finally did.
Katlyn is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: