Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #32
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracPerfPatricia View Post
Excited to be here to share in your adventures...
Welcome!! Glad to have you following along
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2013, 09:11 PM   #33
dreamerchic33
Mouseketeer

LOVING your report!
thanks so much for sharing!!!!
dreamerchic33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #34
taaren
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt

Subbing! Your room/view was gorgeous! Now I want to stay at BWV with a Boardwalk view ...
DLR: BW Raffles, Marriott FFI, Hilton Anaheim, BW PPI, Marriott ResInn GG, Anaheim Marriott, VGC, DLH. Cruises: Wonder Repo 9/20/11, Pixar CA Coast 10/7/12, Dream 12/6/12. Aulani mini-TR w/ view and food pix. Dec 2012 PTR/TR of DLR vets taking on the World! New P/TR of 2013 Bi-Coastal Disney-ing.
taaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #35
Raspberry Bubbles
I was Cinderella for the day!

I'm joining in! I can't wait to hear more!
DLP '95 Santa Fe - DLP '01 Sequoia Lodge - DFTW PT 18-24 Feb '08 - WDW POR, WL, POFQ, BW, YC, GF, Poly, WL, BC & AKL DFTW and Disneymoon 5-24 Aug '08 - Disney Wonder 17-21 Aug '08 - DLRP Christmas '08, DLH
Raspberry Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:49 PM   #36
JoshAndEvsMom
Mouseketeer

Joining in! Loving your TR and LOVING your pictures! That one of Dumbo at night... ah-mazing. Can't wait for more
How DH Saved Mother's Day with a SURPRISE Trip to WDW! 2012 July PTR
JoshAndEvsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #37
MelMel11
Mouseketeer

Count me in!!
MelMel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:46 PM   #38
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerchic33 View Post
LOVING your report!
thanks so much for sharing!!!!
Thank you Going to try and get another update in over the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taaren View Post
Subbing! Your room/view was gorgeous! Now I want to stay at BWV with a Boardwalk view ...
Welcome!! We loved that view...FOR SURE!!

I see you have another WDW trip booked for later this year too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspberry Bubbles View Post
I'm joining in! I can't wait to hear more!
[COLOR="Blue"]Welcome!! More updates coming this weekend! [COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAndEvsMom View Post
Joining in! Loving your TR and LOVING your pictures! That one of Dumbo at night... ah-mazing. Can't wait for more
Yea, you are here!! We were still "learning" how to use our new camera that night, so I was pretty happy with that pic too!

Another update coming this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelMel11 View Post
Count me in!!
Welcome!! Nice to have you following along!
Old 01-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #39
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Great MVMCP updates! Too bad about the boys not liking Barnstormer. I can sympathize!

The pictures of Harper dancing with the characters at the dance party are so precious. She looks like she is having the best time!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/"I Wanna See My Castle!" October 2013 TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:26 PM   #40
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
Great MVMCP updates! Too bad about the boys not liking Barnstormer. I can sympathize!

The pictures of Harper dancing with the characters at the dance party are so precious. She looks like she is having the best time!
Ahhh...Barnstormer!! I was suprised it was as fast as it was. I didnt expect that with the low height requirement. Oh well, at least the little boys tried it.

Harper had such a great time at the dance party. She absolutely LOVES Toy Story -- especially Jessie! She really had a great time that night.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:25 PM   #41
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Day 1, Part 7 MVMCP Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Day 1, Part 7 MVMCP Once Upon A Christmas Time parade

While we waited for the second parade to start, I went across the street to pick up some popcorn. While I was waiting in line, Hunter & Harper headed off to get more cookies and hot chocolate from the nearby location. When they were on their way back, Duffy was headed to his M&G near where we were seated. Harper wanted her picture with Duffy, so Bo gave them the other camera and Hunter took a picture for her.

Waiting for the parade

I was SOOOOOO excited to see this parade...like crazy excited!

I apologize that my pictures are not great. My battery in my Nikon was about to go out, so most of these were taken with my smaller camera.

The parade was amazing! Wonderful! Beautiful! Fun!

Up next -- finishing out MVMCP

Old 01-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #42
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Day 1, Part 8 MVMCP Finish

Day 1, Part 8 MVMCP Finish

After the Once Upon A Christmastime Parade we discussed what to do since the time was now about 1045pm. We decided to get a few more cookies and another hot chocolate since it was getting really chilly.

We decided to head over to It's A Small World since the boys were still awake. We parked the stroller and walked right on. We were the only people in our boat.

In the middle of IASW, Evan fell asleep -- must have been from the excitement of all the singing

We left IASW and we saw...Scrooge Mc Duck!! He was the one character I was hoping to see!!!! There were a couple people in line, so Hunter, Harper & I got in line (Jaxon was quickly falling asleep in the stroller by now!) When we were the next ones up to meet him, Scrooge had to go and check on his money, but they told us he would be back in about 5 minutes. Sure enough, he was! It was about 1135pm by the time we finished up with Scrooge.

Since Bo hadnt ridden Space Mountain yet, I told him to take Hunter & Harper and they could go ride it while I stayed with the boys.

The little boys were crashed out!!

I was watching the time while I was sitting there in Tomorrowland. It was fun watching people sprint to Space Mountain as the time was ticking down...1155pm...1156pm. Bo and the kids came off the ride at 1201am. They said there was no wait and they pretty much walked right on.

So...2 character meets, Holiday Wishes, Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, Dance Party, Space Mountain x2, Mad Tea Party x2, Dumbo, Barnstormer, Haunter Mansion, Its A Small World -- I think we got quite a bit accomplished during our MVMCP time.

As we were leaving we took a few more pictures.

I love the holiday topiaries!!

As we headed down Main Street, it was snowing!

We headed to the bus stop. There werent too many people waiting for our bus, so we all got a seat on the next one to arrive. By the time we got back to the hotel, all 4 kids were knocked out. We woke up Hunter & Harper & Jaxon, and I carried Evan. We got back up to the room and got the kids quickly in PJ's and I got clothes out for the next day for everyone. Bo & I went out on the balcony to see the view at night -- it was even more beautiful at night. We got to bed about 2am and were exhausted!!

Up next, a few more MVMCP bonus pics & final thoughts on the party

Last edited by debrapagliasotti; 01-28-2013 at 04:32 PM.
debrapagliasotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #43
JoshAndEvsMom
Mouseketeer

Wow! It does sound like you got quite a bit accomplished at the party! How fun! The parade looks amazing. I love the pic of the "ice skaters!"
How DH Saved Mother's Day with a SURPRISE Trip to WDW! 2012 July PTR
JoshAndEvsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:01 PM   #44
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAndEvsMom View Post
Wow! It does sound like you got quite a bit accomplished at the party! How fun! The parade looks amazing. I love the pic of the "ice skaters!"
The parade was super amazing! The skiers (their pic will be in my "bonus" MVMCP post) were fun! They stayed in our area a couple minutes b/c they had to let the rest of the parade move up some. One of the guys told Hunter his Jack Christmas hat was awesome!

The toy soldiers were my fave though!!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #45
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Day 1, Part 9 MVMCP bonus pics & final thoughts

Day 1, Part 9 MVMCP bonus pics & final party thoughts

Just wanted to share a few more pictures from Once Upon A Christmastime Parade -- it really was beautiful, and having seen this parade, makes me even more excited to see Boo to You in October!!

Scrooge!!

7 Dwarves

Mickey & Minnie's float

To the candy shop

Skiers

And one more pic of the Toy Soldiers

Have you checked out the training video Disney Parks released of the Toy Soldiers preparing for MVMCP?? Its less than 2 minutes and it is the CUTEST thing ever!!

Here is the link!!

So what did we think of our first MVMCP??

Hands down worth it!! Having the lower crowds in the park to really immerse yourself in the holiday surroundings -- the parade at night is amazing!

We would not hesitate to do MVMCP again! In fact, we hope to be able to do another December trip in a few years

Up next, Epcot

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: