Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
DonaldDuckFamily
Mouseketeer

Online check in using Disney Visa

Anyone else having issues using their Disney Visa on the website ? I tried adding my card to my account but it says my card can not be validated. Then I tried using online check in and tried putting my Disney Visa card on file. Again, it said my card can not be validated. Not sure what is going on here. I did call on Friday to get my Magical Express information documented and at that time she took my credit card information to put on file. Not showing and can't add. I don't want to complete online check in until my credit card is on file.

What about making the final payment? Where is that done with My Experience?
Offsite Feb 2004;AS Music April 2007;Coronado Springs March 2008;Port Orleans Riverside April 2009;POR February/March 2010;POR March/April 2011 ;Boardwalk Villas November 2011 (10th Anniversary celebration with DH );BWI March/April 2012; Beach Club March 2013; Christmas/NYE 2013 Polynesian/Boardwalk Inn; February 2014 Princess Half POP; Beach Club Aug 17-30 2014
DH Me DS 15 DD 10 : DS 8
DonaldDuckFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
Ladcassidy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldDuckFamily
Anyone else having issues using their Disney Visa on the website ? I tried adding my card to my account but it says my card can not be validated. Then I tried using online check in and tried putting my Disney Visa card on file. Again, it said my card can not be validated. Not sure what is going on here. I did call on Friday to get my Magical Express information documented and at that time she took my credit card information to put on file. Not showing and can't add. I don't want to complete online check in until my credit card is on file.

What about making the final payment? Where is that done with My Experience?
Yes, it's a repeating problem. My Disney Visa is linked to my account, but it still would not let me use it for online checkin. I used another card instead.
Ladcassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #3
DonaldDuckFamily
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladcassidy View Post
Yes, it's a repeating problem. My Disney Visa is linked to my account, but it still would not let me use it for online checkin. I used another card instead.
Well that is a bummer . I want to put my Disney Premier Visa on file so those charges get the 2% back and so that I can do online check, get to the resort and start vacation. I didn't want to have to worry about going to the desk and changing my charge card.
Offsite Feb 2004;AS Music April 2007;Coronado Springs March 2008;Port Orleans Riverside April 2009;POR February/March 2010;POR March/April 2011 ;Boardwalk Villas November 2011 (10th Anniversary celebration with DH );BWI March/April 2012; Beach Club March 2013; Christmas/NYE 2013 Polynesian/Boardwalk Inn; February 2014 Princess Half POP; Beach Club Aug 17-30 2014
DH Me DS 15 DD 10 : DS 8
DonaldDuckFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #4
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

You can easily change it at the desk at check-in. Even when you do online check-in, you spend a few minutes at the front desk with the CM, and they do confirm what CC is on file for charges. So you can take care of it right then & there! Still frustrating with the website though! I added my Disney Premier VISA on the new site during online check-in with no problems last week, but there have been all kinds of glitches for many people, you're not alone!

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
AngiTN
DIS Veteran

I had no problem with putting my Disney Visa in as my card during online check in.

As far as I know you still can not make any payments on a ressie. I did wonder if that could be a glitch for a ressie that was originally made on the old site. Maybe you can make them for ressies that originated on the new site? No idea really, just grasping at straws.
AngiTN is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: