Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
jeppler
Mouseketeer

Beeline Tolls

Can anyone tell me what the current $$ is of the tolls between MCO and the Port? Thanks...
Old 01-20-2013, 07:55 AM   #2
RHSTigerMom
Mouseketeer

I'm not sure about just the Beeline tolls, but from the 1st toll north of Orlando to the last on the beeline, the total was around $9.50.
RHSTigerMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2013, 08:36 AM   #3
erionm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeppler
Can anyone tell me what the current $$ is of the tolls between MCO and the Port? Thanks...
Current cash toll between MCO and PC is $2.00.

https://www.oocea.com/TravelersExpre...alculator.aspx

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Old 01-20-2013, 09:22 AM   #4
hrhdhd
Mouseketeer

Also note that the road has been renamed the BeachLine. Just so you're not looking for signage for the BeeLine.

Cruises Booked:
Princess Ruby 11/14 Western Caribbean, Princess Regal 11/14 Eastern Caribbean, RCCL Brilliance 05/15 Transatlantic

Cruises Taken:
HAL Zuiderdam 08/05 Western Caribbean, HAL Westerdam 12/05 Eastern Caribbean, HAL Westerdam 12/06 Western Caribbean, Princess Dawn 05/07 Alaska, HAL Westerdam 12/07 Eastern Caribbean, Princess Island 12/08 Panama Canal, HAL Ryndam 11/09 Western Caribbean, HAL Westerdam 01/10 Southern Caribbean, HAL Westerdam 12/10 Southern Caribbean, Disney Magic 05/11 Transatlantic, Princess Emerald 12/11 Southern Caribbean, Azamara Quest 10/12 Sicily / Malta, Princess Emerald 11/12 Eastern Caribbean, HAL Eurodam 03/13 Eastern Caribbean, Azamara Quest 08/13 Northern Europe, HAL Eurodam 11/13 Western Caribbean
hrhdhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #5
woody73
Enjoyed the Pumpkinmen
Never liked the idea of using a snorkel after someone else

When we rent a car in Florida, we bring some quarters in case the toll booth does not have an attendant and we need to toss coins into the basket.

Woody
woody73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #6
Mom24Princesses
DIS Veteran

For anyone driving to Miami, We cruised out of Fort Lauderdale (Carnival 2011) drove from Atlanta and I checked online all tolls both ways - ordered a SunPass online - prepaided the amount I figured plus a couple of dollars more and cruised through with the natives. Really made it nice. It was just a little stick-on decal. My husband left it on his truck - reminds us of our trip.
For the curious - we left (south Atl) at 5:00AM and were at our hotel just north of F.L. by 3:00PM. Sounds worse than it was - will do it again ASAP.
On the return the boat was late docking and we did not get on the road until after 10:00 AM and were home by 8:00PM. (Stopping to stretch a few times and a sit down meal both ways.)
ASMu--July 96; ASMu--Aug 98; PORS--June 01; ASMu--July 03; POP--Feb 04; CSR--June 04; ASMo--June 07; AoA--June 13
DCL

1st DCL Eastern MAGIC APRIL 1-8, 2006

THEN!!
2nd DCL Western MAGIC April 5-12, 2008
Mom24Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #7
samily
DIS Veteran

We just got back and we got on 528 beachline from I-4 and the tolls totaled either 4.25 or 5.25 to the port (I kept count up to 4.25 and I cant remember if there was one more after that, lol). I think there were 2 additional tolls between MCO and I-4, each 1.00 or so.
"And so many nights I just dream of the ocean; God, I wish I was sailin' again; Oh, yesterdays are over my shoulder; So I can't look back for too long; There's just too much to see waiting in front of me, and I know that I just can't go wrong...." Jimmy Buffett
samily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #8
erionm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by samily
We just got back and we got on 528 beachline from I-4 and the tolls totaled either 4.25 or 5.25 to the port (I kept count up to 4.25 and I cant remember if there was one more after that, lol). I think there were 2 additional tolls between MCO and I-4, each 1.00 or so.
$4.25 cash between I-4 and the Port on SR-528

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Old 01-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #9
truck1
Growing older but not up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody73 View Post
When we rent a car in Florida, we bring some quarters in case the toll booth does not have an attendant and we need to toss coins into the basket.

Woody
The Expressway Authority, Turnpike Authority, and most of the other alphabet soup organizations are slowly but surely doing away with the manned toll plazas. Its started on the Southern end of the Turnpike, near Homestead, and is slowly working this way. Basically most of the manned plazas will be gone eventually. They didnt give an anticipated date on the website that I was looking at. Just segmental.
truck1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: