Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #1261
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

The baked goods and pastries from the Andapur Tea Company are AWESOME.

Where do Dug and Russell meet?

Preston’s shirt is amazing.

FOTLK…dying.

Seems like you guys had an awesome safari. And I LOVED your giraffe photos. They are just so photogenic.

The songs from Finding Nemo are amazing. And now I have them all stuck in my head. “Just go with the FLOOOOOooooWWWWWWwww.”

FROZEN ORANGE JUICE COME TO MEEEE.

YOUR PICTURES ON EE OMG And FOUR times?! Lucky ducks!

I JUST GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THE WORDS POLYNESIAN AND OHANA.

I was kinda upset about the menu changes at Ohana but they don’t seem to be that bad. I’m just sad about the new salad dressing. The previous one was SO GREAT. But I’m glad to hear the new one is good!

Wishes + all of that food = HEAVEN.
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:07 PM   #1262
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Lovew the updates. I love Preston's Oswald t-shirt and I so wanna meet Dug and Russell
petals is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #1263
codysmom1990
Mouseketeer

I love reading your reports! It sure looks and sounds like alot of fun!!! I wish my son would do this, I love Disney so much!!!
codysmom1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:09 AM   #1264
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

March 6th, 2013 (Part 1) - Seeing Fish and Soaring to New Heights!

I woke up at 7:45 am today and we were out the door a little after 9 am. We got stuck waiting in the FREEZING cold shade for the bus for about 20 minutes. I was practically crying. GAHH I hate when Florida gets cold. There were buses for literally every other park besides ours. Don't you love when that happens?

The bus FINALLY got there for Epcot and we hopped onto the warm, beautiful vehicle.

We arrived at Epcot and the Flower and Garden Festival was beginning today!! I absolutely LOVE the display they have for this year! It's the 20th anniversary of the festival! I will definitely be taking more pictures of the topiaries when I come back. Don't you worry!

Our first order of business was going to get Soarin' fastpasses! They were for 12:15-1:15, which was great. Matt, Preston and I grabbed some breakfast from Sunshine Seasons! I got some scrambled eggs and croissant berry pudding which were both REALLY yummy. I was extremely satisfied.

This croissant berry pudding blows me away every time. I mean, who the heck thought to make bread pudding out of croissants!? GENIUS!!!

Preston and Matt got the adult breakfast platter.

The seasons balloons!

After that we all decided to go to Figment! Alex, Karen, and Preston have never been on it before so we had to show them the beauty that is figment. They all got a big kick out of it!

No dancing on Figment, sorry folks.

IMAAAAAAGINATION!

Then we had a unanimous decision to head towards Nemo! YAY!!! There was about a 5-10 minute line. The ride was cute though and I enjoyed it very much!

Then we all explored the Seas pavilion. I wanted to take Preston on Turtle Talk With Crush, but the last show just went in. So we went in a fish tank room and took FISHY PICTURES!!!

There was this yellow fish in one of the tanks who literally just kept swimming ridiculously fast in a circle around the tank. It was the funniest thing. We had a lot of fun trying to take a picture of him!

BUBBLES!

MARLIN!

DORY!

ALL THREE!

Our frog fish friend/bat fish was no where to be found ): and neither was a cast member. I just want to ask what happened to him and nobody is ever there to answer my question! This guy is the only interesting looking one left in his tank, but our (not) frog fish just cannot be replaced!!

This is Mr. Lion Fish:

And this eel poked his head out and smiled for me!! WHATTA GUY!

Then in about 10-15 minutes we went back to go see Turtle Talk With Crush!

All of the kids who asked questions were pretty hilarious!

From there we met back up with everybody and went on Soarin' with our fastpasses! We had to wait until the next ride, but we ended up getting the EXACT center of the top row. It was probably the best Soarin' experience I have had in my entire life.

After that we went on Mission: SPACE! We wanted to do that before lunch for sure. Karen opted out but the rest of us decided to tackle the orange side!

Even though I've been on this ride about 4 times now, I was still TERRIFIED! I haven't completely built my Disney ride tolerance up for it yet, which I actually kind of like. It adds to the experience!

I was the navigator! This ride was SO fun because I actually knew every person in our space ship for once. We were just screaming and laughing the entire time. It was a VERY important mission!

I posted on twitter:
"I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE MARS GIFT SHOP!" - @DattMaVita #missionspace

Oh, Matt. What a joker.

Karen was chilling outside waiting for us by the Wonders of Life pavilion. At least it was nice and sunny out today!

The boys were tired. So why not lay in the grass? Disney grass is clean, right?

Continued in Next Post

Last edited by Disneyfreak508; 11-13-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Disneyfreak508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:17 AM   #1265
Linda67
Has a Masters in Margaritas

I know what you mean about Mission Space, we've been on in a ton of times now and yet I still get nervous before I head in!
Linda67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:00 AM   #1266
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Great installments, I love how you were showing the great things about each park and how you really appreciate One Man's Dream. If it wasn't for Walt we wouldn't be reading your trip report. I think everyone should got through that exhibit at least once, we go every trip.

The ride photos are fantastic especially the Expedition Everest ones too funny!!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.
mrsksomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #1267
jwwi
DIS Veteran

catching up again.....

I just love DHS, and the Prime Time Cafe is my favorite. Your food pictures from there make me want to go back soon. And now I plan on making meatloaf for dinner tonight! It is freezing in WI today, where is Spring????

It is so great that Preston just loved all your favorite things at the parks. You look like you are having a blast!

Your day at AK was great, not sure if I could have repeated EE 4 times, but thanks for posting the hilarious ride pictures. So much fun.

Yummy Ohana, too bad it is impossible to get reservations there all the time.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #1268
pirateprincess1976
Mouseketeer

Location: 2 1/2 hour plane ride from the Happiest Place on Earth

Your trip report is getting me so excited for my next trip and I still have a little less than 6 months to go! Lol Looks like you had a fabulous time with your friends and you and Preston are so cute together.
Pop Century 2005,2007,2011,2013,2014

Art of Animation 2013
Trip reports: Sept2013 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3186145 May2014 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3279242
pirateprincess1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #1269
miss.potatohead
Mouseketeer

Hey Jess, I've been reading along but haven't commented as yet (I don't think!). I just found out a few days ago that I'll be eligible for the ICP next year so I'm very keen to find out about your experiences in concierge! I love waking up each morning to seeing your updates on twitter and instagram (world time zones are the best!).

Keep up the great work, everything about this on going TR makes me so happy <3
miss.potatohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:45 AM   #1270
Enchantress01
Prince Charming likes my shoes!

Exclamation

Dont' the balloons at Sunshine Seasons just make you smile?

OMG! I love the picture of you and Preston taking a break on the grass. So beautiful. DH won't sit with me on that perfect Disney grass. He thinks it's immediate grounds for expulsion from the park. Now I have proof it's not.

I need croissant berry pudding now!

Thanks for the updates; I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Enchantress01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:57 AM   #1271
betsywdw
DIS Veteran
Any old tag

Hey Jess! For some reason I can't follow you on twitter anymore. It says forbidden My twitter name is @LizyDoolittle My 7 year old and I love following! Not sure what happened! I feel bad bothering you when I know how busy you are.

Official Stylist of Disland

Last edited by betsywdw; 03-21-2013 at 09:09 AM. Reason: THANKS JESS :)
betsywdw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:16 AM   #1272
DVClurkerRob
Earning My Ears

I've just caught up with your trip report. I don't usually comment; I'm a lurker. However, the enjoyment I've received from following your thread demands me come out of hiding with a well-deserved "Thank you!"
DVClurkerRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:48 AM   #1273
herb102211
DIS Veteran

All caught up on your report! I love the flower and garden festival. Such a great time of year to be down there. How awesome that you had a castle view and wishes at 'Ohana!! Looking forward to reading the rest!

*Food, Wine & Christmas Time..A November 2012 TR*
Wining & Dining Around the World~ An October '13 TR
5/08- Offsite, 5/09- Pop Century, 11/09 (engagement!)- Pop Century, 3/10- Pop Century/Disney Wonder 4 Nt Bahamas, 9/10- Pop Century, 3/11- Beach Club/ Disney Dream 3 Nt Bahamas, 5/11- Beach Club, 10/11- (Disneymoon) Beach Club, 12/11-Beach Club 3/12- BCV/BLT , 5/12- BCV/OKW/BLT, 9/12-BWV/BCV/BLT/AoA, 11/12- BCV 2/13- BCV/OKW, 4/13-BWV, 9/13- BWV, 10/13- Yacht Club , 2/14- BWV, 4/14- BWV/WL, 7/14- Yacht Club, 10/14- Beach Club
Me (28) DH (28)
herb102211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #1274
the_princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsywdw View Post
Hey Jess! For some reason I can't follow you on twitter anymore. It says forbidden My twitter name is @LizyDoolittle My 7 year old and I love following! Not sure what happened! I feel bad bothering you when I know how busy you are.
This happen for me as well... I'm stepher83... And I miss your updates on Twitter :-(

MY DISNEY PICTURES
:
Holiday time at DL Tour Dec'13: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3210059

WDW & WWOHP Dec '11: http://billeder.stepher.dk/#26.0

WDW & SW Feb '13: http://billeder.stepher.dk/#30.0

MY DISNEY STAYS:
July '03-DLP Dec '03-DLP NPBC Sep '04-DLP SL Sep '05-DLP HNY Mar '07-WDW Offside (Comfort Inn) Dec '07-DLP SF Feb '08-DLP SL Oct '08-WDW Renaissance Resort SeaWorld, AKL & POR May '09-DLP SL Dec '09-DLP HNY July '10-DLR DLH Feb '11-DLP DLH Dec'11-WDW POR August'12-DLP.Jan'13-DLP Chyenne Feb'13-WDW PORDec'13-DL Offsite
the_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #1275
bbluvsdis
luv all things Disney!!

I thought I had done something wrong. I was blocked on Twitter as well. I don't get on there much so I figured I did something wrong

I'm glad you had such a good time when your friends were visiting! I hope I get to meet you next month when we are there!

2012 BCV & BLT/2011 OKW & BLT/2010 BCV/2009 BWV/2008 BCV/2007 SSR/2006 CBR pre DVC
First visit 1972 and many others in between
bbluvsdis is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: