Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #646
Enchantress01
Prince Charming likes my shoes!

Congratulations on earning your ears! It's so much easier to jump in and handle the job hands on. Have fun creating magic moments for unsuspecting families.

DHMe DS(w/DIL and Grandcutie #1 , Grandcutie #2 ) DS DSGF DD
Enchantress01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #647
pooh'smate
My ticker is actually a day off

Just joining in. I requested to follow you on twitter. I am mickeysgal528. I love your report. I can tell you love what you do.

pooh'smate is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #648
sue_88
DIS veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code W View Post
Jess, you have a wonderful gift for writing. I am impressed by your ability to pack so much emotion onto the page. You have made me laugh out loud and brought tears to my eyes. What you are producing here is not merely a trip report, but the beginnings of a book. I firmly believe that there is such a thing as the "writing gene" and you have it. May it serve you well for the rest of your life.

It's a fairly obvious fact that the best Cast Members are the the people with a passion for Disney. I thank God that there are such people and that you are in that group. Bless you for your attitude, commitment and enthusiasm. It's as if you were the template for the perfect Cast Member as Walt Disney envisioned them. I tip my hat to you for a job so well done.

Keep on dreaming as dreamers do.
I totally agree with this.

My first trip report. In progress!
Let's Start with Art!! A November 2013 Trip Report
[/URL]
sue_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #649
CluelessDisFan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_88 View Post
I totally agree with this.
I second, third, or maybe even fourth that thought. You are so inspiring. I want to do trip reports because I think they are great way to keep track of the great memories, more detail than just a picture. However, I get stuck on the title.

Can't wait to hear about the next few months as the first one and half has been fun and eventful to read about!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #650
lyssabrittany
Earning My Ears

Hi Jess, I just started reading your trip report and wow!! Your energy and enthusiasm is infectious. I've been umming and ahhing about doing the International Program for a while now but your trip report has inspired me to go for it! My sister went for a while in 2012 but was termed (long story short, she was back stabbed by her room mate and housing don't ask any questions, so no chance to tell her side). She had fun and now you've made it sound even better. I can't wait to read along.
2013 - Taking our last ever family trip, USA west coast road trip
lyssabrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #651
LuvindisCruiser
DIS Veteran

Omg !

I don't think anyone's reports choke me up as much as yours ! You so totally get the magic, of Disney ! I love that !

What you did for that little girl was a lifetime memory, if not for her, but for her parents ! And, I can bet they will always think of Disney as a magical place cuz of the awesome CM, that took such great care of them !

I guarantee you will get many more recognitions !

(DH) (ME, can't stay off DIS) (DD13) (DS13)Pixie
Our 10yr. old twins take on the World for Spring Break-2010
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2424485
LuvindisCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:40 AM   #652
DisneyOBSESSEDMommy
Earning My Ears

I have a question for you, since you've stayed at practically all Disney Resorts . I was thinking I read on one of your TR that the Yacht & Beach Clubs were walking distance to both Epcot and DHS? Is this correct or did I dream this up?? I hoping for a trip down for the Flower & Garden and hoping for a resort that is walking distance to both!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to update the DIS and keep all of us living vicariously through you!
DisneyOBSESSEDMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:23 AM   #653
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOBSESSEDMommy
I have a question for you, since you've stayed at practically all Disney Resorts . I was thinking I read on one of your TR that the Yacht & Beach Clubs were walking distance to both Epcot and DHS? Is this correct or did I dream this up?? I hoping for a trip down for the Flower & Garden and hoping for a resort that is walking distance to both!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to update the DIS and keep all of us living vicariously through you!
Yup they're walking distance to both! Good luck finding availability - it's tricky but maybe you'll find a room!
You're welcome!
Old 02-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #654
the_princess
DIS Veteran

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. I'm coming down for the princess half next weekend and reading this makes me so excited about going!

MY DISNEY PICTURES
:
Holiday time at DL Tour Dec'13: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3210059

WDW & WWOHP Dec '11: http://billeder.stepher.dk/#26.0

WDW & SW Feb '13: http://billeder.stepher.dk/#30.0

MY DISNEY STAYS:
July '03-DLP Dec '03-DLP NPBC Sep '04-DLP SL Sep '05-DLP HNY Mar '07-WDW Offside (Comfort Inn) Dec '07-DLP SF Feb '08-DLP SL Oct '08-WDW Renaissance Resort SeaWorld, AKL & POR May '09-DLP SL Dec '09-DLP HNY July '10-DLR DLH Feb '11-DLP DLH Dec'11-WDW POR August'12-DLP.Jan'13-DLP Chyenne Feb'13-WDW PORDec'13-DL Offsite
the_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #655
hutch0830
Earning My Ears

I love love LOVE reading your updates! Your story about the little princess was the best! It reminded me of our trip to OKW - the person at the front desk gave my kids balloon flowers.

ASM - 1995; OWK - 2012
hutch0830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #656
Aburns8
DIS Veteran

Loving the report. I didn't do much at work today since I was catching up. Subbing in!
Old 02-14-2013, 01:34 PM   #657
skylizard
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code W View Post
Jess, you have a wonderful gift for writing. I am impressed by your ability to pack so much emotion onto the page. You have made me laugh out loud and brought tears to my eyes. What you are producing here is not merely a trip report, but the beginnings of a book. I firmly believe that there is such a thing as the "writing gene" and you have it. May it serve you well for the rest of your life.

It's a fairly obvious fact that the best Cast Members are the the people with a passion for Disney. I thank God that there are such people and that you are in that group. Bless you for your attitude, commitment and enthusiasm. It's as if you were the template for the perfect Cast Member as Walt Disney envisioned them. I tip my hat to you for a job so well done.

Keep on dreaming as dreamers do.

What he said
skylizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #658
DisneyOBSESSEDMommy
Earning My Ears

Thank you for the response!! I'm hoping
DisneyOBSESSEDMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #659
Alice Royal
Eighteen, female, Florida resident, Disney addict. ^^

I've read a few of your TRs, but this is my first time coming out to say how awesome they are! I'm currently a senior in high school about to move to Orlando so I can pursue my dream of working for WDW. I'm definitely going to do the CP at some point, so this thread is wonderful to read!

THE FAMILY
Me (18) DBF (18)
AP Holders and Proud Florida Residents since 2013!

THE FAM BACK HOME IN NH

DMom DDad DB (13)
Alice Royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:57 PM   #660
Mariannekay
Now, think of the happiest things. It's the same as having wings.

Good luck with your audition tomorrow Jess! Can't wait to find out how it goes!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: