Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #466
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

February 2nd, 2013 (Part 1) - 4 PARKS IN ONE DAY!

I didn't have work today and I was SO EXCITED because Mark didn't either! I got up around 10:20 am, took a shower, and got ready. Mark came over and we discussed what we wanted to do today. We had so many ideas that we decided to take on the 4 PARKS IN 1 DAY CHALLENGE that we had on our bucket list!

I posted on twitter:
@mjp935 and I are accepting the 4 parks in one day challenge. CAN WE DO IT?!

We left after 11 am and our first park was Disney's Animal Kingdom!

The first thing we did when we entered the park was dodge the crowds in Asia to grab Expedition Everest fastpasses.

While we waited for our fastpass time, we got in line for Kilimanjaro Safaris. It took around 30 minutes but we had some great animal sightings! Also our safari man was great!

We saw Rhinos...

Crocodiles...

Giraffes...

Elephants.... (AND A BABY!!!)

Flamingos...

More Rhinos....

AND A BABY! (there were lots of baby animals!)

And lastly, Cheetahs!

From there we went right back over to Everest and went on Mark's first ride!

Then we went over to meet Goofy and Pluto in Dinoland! Gotta love those Disney dogs!

PLUTO IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. And apparently our photographer thought so too! We had a whole little photoshoot!

SO MUCH LOVE!

Dinosaur was our next ride! It was Mark's first time on that, too! He thought it was so scary! I don't blame him, though. BECAUSE IT IS.

At that point I was STARVING and I was craving Disney pizza. So off to Pizzafari we went! Mark doesn't like pizza so he got the Italian sandwich:

And I got my Cesar salad and cheese pizza:

Continued in Next Post

Last edited by Disneyfreak508; 10-22-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Disneyfreak508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:00 PM   #467
michael's mom
DIS Veteran

Haha! That ride picture from dinosaur is priceless! Mark looks terrified. That's what I look like everytime I ride it.

DH Me DS DD Chloe Louie
1980-1989 many times at Polynesian;1990, 1993, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2002 CBR;2004 CBR Honeymoon;2007 CBR Baby's 1st trip; 2009 Grand Gathering at POR;
2011 Wedding and Grand Gathering at our home...CBR Pirate style; 2013 CBR Baby's 1st trip
michael's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-04-2013, 11:43 PM   #468
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

February 2nd, 2013 (Part 2) - 4 PARKS IN ONE DAY!

It was already around 2 or 3 in the afternoon so it was about time for us to go to our second park of the day - Hollywood Studios!

We entered the park and got Tower of Terror fastpasses. Then we wandered the streets looking for Marks roommate Sergio. (who we were calling Young Surge on this day. I dont know why. ) His role is Photopass Photographer!

We wandered back to the Streets of America and found the Singin' in the Rain umbrella. And considering Mark and I are big theatre people, we loved this detail! Mark loved how it actually rained. PERFECT!

We rode Star Tours while we were wandering. It was Marks first time on that too and he thought it was cool that there were so many different ride sequences that could occur!

After walking a bit more, we found Young Surge on Hollywood Boulevard. We had him take our picture!

Then it was TOWER TIME!

I wish the Hollywood Tower Hotel hired me because then this would be my concierge desk. It's really pretty.

From there we got some water and then headed out of the park! Park #3 was next Epcot!

My friends Lauren (from middle school) and Marissa were meeting up with us today. Coincidentally we saw them while we were waiting in line!

Reunited after so many years:

Everybody!

We met up tonight because we wanted to go to dinner but we still had about 2 hours to kill in the meantime. Our first stop was Spaceship Earth! And guess what? WE RODE IT IN JAPANESE! Check that one off the bucket list!

Unfortunately Mark had never been on the normal version so he had NO idea what was going on. We probably should've made him ride the English version first!

We did the quiz at the end and had to blindly choose all the answers. Low and behold, we got placed in a scenario that involved SNOW. WE CANNOT ESCAPE THE SNOW.

Then we went on The Seas with Nemo and Friends! It was adorable, as usual.

After that we went to MouseGear!

Continued in Next Post

Last edited by Disneyfreak508; 10-20-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:10 AM   #469
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

February 2nd, 2013 (Part 3) - 4 PARKS IN ONE DAY!

We went to the bathroom after and I saw this vandalism on the back of the stall door. I suppose that's acceptable, though.

Then we headed to World Showcase! We passed by Duffy on our walk so we HAD to get a picture! HE'S JUST SO CUTE, HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO HUG HIM!?!?!

Sadly my big camera died at this point, so we had to switch over to iPhone. I forgot that you kind of have to charge batteries to make sure they keep working.

We made it over to China and sat on a bench outside. We waited for my roommate Lindsay because she was joining us for dinner! She got there and then we went to check in at Nine Dragons!

For dinner I ordered the Nine Dragons fried rice. It was REALLY good but it seriously was enough for 3 people. IT WAS THE BIGGEST SERVING SIZE EVER.

Mark got the Honey Sesame Chicken:

He also got this strawberry smoothie:

Then I was the only one who got dessert, but I HAD to get my strawberry red bean ice cream! Its so perfect in every way!

After dinner we went to the parking lot and I drove us all over to Magic Kingdom! On the way over, Lauren and I were reminiscing about Middle School and how she used to quote the YouTube video Muffins. AHHH SO MANY FUNNY MEMORIES.

Then... WE MADE IT TO OUR FOURTH PARK OF THE DAY! MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!

The electrical parade was going on, so we decided to get celebrating buttons! Mark and I got some that said Im celebrating& 4 parks in 1 day! Lauren got one that said I'm celebrating... not losing my chapstick!

I also made some FANTASTIC pin trades while I was in there. Just a side note.

Then we went under the train station to check out the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom station. Beckerman met up with us while we were there! He had the night off and wanted to join us crazies at the Magic Kingdom!

The parade ended and we decided that we wanted DOLE WHIPS! TO ADVENTURELAND!!!!

We all ordered our dole whips of choice some floats, some regular, some orange, some pineapple, some vanilla. You know how it goes. I got my regular Pineapple Vanilla Swirl Dole Whip Float!

Mark saw that the Fairies were greeting, so he INHALED his Dole Whip and went to go meet them. The rest of us stood outside and casually finished our food at a normal pace.

Once Mark was done we went on JUNGLE CRUISE! Our skipper was FANTASTIC and everyone absolutely loved the ride. Lauren didnt remember this attraction and she thought it was the funniest thing!

There was this little boy, though, and the skipper was scaring him when she was telling the jokes about the boat flipping over and her becoming the swimming instructor. It was so sad and adorable at the same time.

After Jungle, we went on Pirates of the Caribbean! Yoho, yoho!

We looked in the gift shop on the way out and pointed out the props from the movies, such as the key from Dead Mans Chest and a piece of Aztec Gold!

Then we went on BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN! We got placed right in the back. Mike told us how he rode the ride by looking out the back and it really kicks it up a notch. So OBVIOUSLY Lindsay and I had to try it.

Literally& BEST RIDE OF THUNDER MOUNTAIN OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. It is SO much more intense! Oh my gosh. I had SO much fun. I never want to ride it another way again!!

Afterwards we started heading towards Tomorrowland. It was close to park closing but we wanted to ride one more thing!

On our way through Liberty Square, we passed Sleepy Hollow. These 2 cast members stopped us and said, if you can name all of the Disney princesses, you can have THIS! and they showed us a Nutella Waffle Sandwich. So I started spewing off all of the names and WE WON THE PRIZE!

We sat down at a table and attacked it. IT WAS SO GOOD. I need to get another one soon. It tasted even better because IT WAS FREE! Limited time magic, people.

Sleepy Hollow seating has the best view of the castle ever.

Crossing over Main Street...

Then we made it to Tomorrowland! We were going to ride Space Mountain, but apparently it was closed. When we were looking, someone screamed ITS OPEN! and suddenly everyone started RUNNING towards the ride. I'm not even kidding, it was like a movie. As we got closer, we saw that it actually wasn't open. So we were like PSYCH! and we went on the PeopleMover instead.

Sadly, about halfway through our PeopleMover ride, Space Mountain was back up and running. But TTA was a great way to end the night!

On our way out, Lindsay and I bought princess crowns! I cant wait until we can wear them to the parks!

Before leaving, we had to take a group picture!

We said goodbye to Mike after that. Then we headed back home! The park closed at 11 pm and I think we got back to Patterson after midnight.

I know I haven't been too good with my pin pictures lately, but here is my pin intake for the day. That's definitely the best pin day I have had in a while!

Continued in Next Post

Last edited by Disneyfreak508; 10-22-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:09 AM   #470
heathsf
DIS Veteran

Hahahaha Muffins!!!! I haven't seen that video in forever. Hilarious.

So when you were on KS were you thinking about someone falling into the crocodile pond? That's all I was thinking about looking at your pictures!
heathsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:43 AM   #471
Disneydude97
Reaching New Horizons

OMG, you've seen the Muffins video? I have too!

"Which muffin would you like for breakfast, Johnny?"
"...I lost my appetite."
"You'll eat a muffin. You'll eat it and LIKE it !"
(creepy smile to the camera)
Old 02-05-2013, 07:24 AM   #472
pattiken
Mouseketeer

Great day wow!! 4 parks good job girl. Nice score on the free waffle sandwich!..

me , DH , DS 16 , DD 11

universal studios..hard rock hotel 2012 trip report...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3002065
7 days disney at staying at SSR...ongoing report sep 2012http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3008157
pattiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #473
Bethislucy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post
February 2nd, 2013 (Part 2) - 4 PARKS IN ONE DAY!

Continued in Next Post
Do you remember how much this shirt was? My cousin is wanting to call and order it for her sister. That's why she tells her neice all the time and Abby (4) always responds with I love you all the way to disney.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #474
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

OMGOSH!!!!! I love the teacup pin and the Lumpy one awe Lumpy's so cute!!!

cheekypoppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #475
Marsheliz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post
February 2nd, 2013 (Part 3) - 4 PARKS IN ONE DAY!

We went to the bathroom after and I saw THIS vandalism on the back of the stall door. I suppose that's acceptable, though.

Then we headed to World Showcase! Lauren and Marissa are crazy people so we were all having a BLAST making jokes like “is this the Magic Kingdom?” “Do you have to go through the ball to get into Epcot?” and “WHERE’S DISNEY WORLD?!?” These jokes did not stop all night.

We passed by Duffy on our walk so we HAD to get a picture! HE’S JUST SO CUTE, HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO HUG HIM!?!?!

Sadly my big camera died at this point, so we had to switch over to iPhone. I forgot that you kind of have to charge batteries to make sure they keep working.

We made it over to China and sat on a bench outside. We waited for my roommate Lindsay because she was joining us for dinner! She got there and then we went to check in at Nine Dragons!

Our waitress was really nice to put up with us crazy CP’s! We were having a great time for ourselves.

For dinner I ordered the Nine Dragon’s fried rice. It was REALLY good but it seriously was enough for 3 people. IT WAS THE BIGGEST SERVING SIZE EVER.

Mark got the Honey Sesame Chicken:

He also got this strawberry smoothie:

Then I was the only one who got dessert, but I HAD to get my strawberry red bean ice cream! It’s so perfect in every way!

After dinner we went to the parking lot and I drove us all over to Magic Kingdom! On the way over, Lauren and I were reminiscing about Middle School and how she used to quote the YouTube video “Muffins.” AHHH SO MANY FUNNY MEMORIES.

Then… WE MADE IT TO OUR FOURTH PARK OF THE DAY! MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!

The electrical parade was going on, so we decided to get celebrating buttons! Mark and I got some that said “I’m celebrating… 4 parks in 1 day!” Lauren got one that said “I’m celebrating… not losing my chapstick!”

I also made some FANTASTIC pin trades while I was in there. Just a side note.

Then we went under the train station to check out the Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom station. Beckerman met up with us while we were there! He had the night off and wanted to join us crazies at the Magic Kingdom! Of course he was invited!

The parade ended and we decided that we wanted DOLE WHIPS! TO ADVENTURELAND!!!!

We all ordered our dole whips of choice – some floats, some regular, some orange, some pineapple, some vanilla. You know how it goes. I got my regular Pineapple Vanilla Swirl Dole Whip Float!

Mark saw that the Fairies were greeting, so he INHALED his Dole Whip and went to go meet them. The rest of us stood outside and casually finished our food at a normal pace.

Once Mark was done we went on JUNGLE CRUISE! Our skipper was FANTASTIC and everyone absolutely loved the ride. Lauren didn’t remember this attraction and she thought it was the funniest thing!

There was this little boy, though, and the skipper was scaring him when she was telling the jokes about the boat flipping over and her becoming the swimming instructor. It was so sad and adorable at the same time.

After Jungle, we went on Pirates of the Caribbean! Yoho, yoho!

We looked in the gift shop on the way out and pointed out the props from the movies, such as the key from Dead Man’s Chest and a piece of Aztec Gold!

Then we went on BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN! We got placed right in the back. Mike told us how he rode the ride by looking out the back and it really kicks it up a notch. So OBVIOUSLY Lindsay and I had to try it.

Literally… BEST RIDE OF THUNDER MOUNTAIN OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. It is SO much more intense! Oh my gosh. I had SO much fun. I never want to ride it another way again!!

Afterwards we started heading towards Tomorrowland. It was close to park closing but we wanted to ride one more thing!

On our way through Liberty Square, we passed Sleepy Hollow. These 2 cast members stopped us and said, “if you can name all of the Disney princesses, you can have THIS!” and they showed us a Nutella Waffle Sandwich. So I started spewing off all of the names and WE WON THE PRIZE!

We sat down at a table and attacked it. IT WAS SO INCREIDBLY GOOD OMG. I need to get another one soon. It tasted even better because IT WAS FREE! Limited time magic, people.

Sleepy Hollow seating has the best view of the castle ever.

Crossing over Main Street...

Then we made it to Tomorrowland! We were going to ride Space Mountain, but apparently it was closed. When we were looking, someone screamed “IT’S OPEN!” and suddenly everyone started RUNNING towards the ride. I’m not even kidding, it was like a movie. As we got closer, we saw that it wasn’t open. So we were like PSYCH! and we went on the PeopleMover instead.

Sadly, about halfway through our PeopleMover ride, Space Mountain was back up and running. So we didn’t get to see it with the lights on or anything. But TTA was a great way to end the night!

On our way out, Lindsay and I bought princess crowns! I can’t wait until we can wear them to the parks!

Before leaving, we had to take a group picture!

We said goodbye to Mike after that. Then we headed back home! The park closed at 11 pm and I think we got back to Patterson after midnight.

I know I haven't been too good with my pin pictures lately, but here is my pin intake for the day. That's definitely the best pin day I have had in a while!

Continued in Next Post

You are the best writer EVER! I can't even tell you how much I have enjoyed reading!! I think I told you before we are dealing with my mom having Stage 4 cancer and she isnt doing very good right now. By reading all of your fun and magical memories, it is giving me an "out" and enjoy a few minutes of reading about the happiest place on earth!
I have sent you a message too about some advice about an upcoming trip hopefully in the fall, if and when you can respond, I would really appreciate it! ( I know you are busy so just when you can) Give Mickey a hug from me!

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing.. The dreams that you dream... Really do come true....

April 2005- Offsite.. My now DH's first time
December 2005- Offsite ( ENGAGED at MK)
December 2007- Offsite ( Pregnant with Lawson)
February 2011-All Star Sport ( Pregnant with Landen)
September 2012- 1 night @ POFQ
September 2012- 3 nights @ AOA
October 2013- Caribbean Beach Resort
June 2014- Weekend Surprise at Port Orleans Riverside!

October 2013 TR- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3207813
Marsheliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:04 AM   #476
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsheliz

You are the best writer EVER! I can't even tell you how much I have enjoyed reading!! I think I told you before we are dealing with my mom having Stage 4 cancer and she isnt doing very good right now. By reading all of your fun and magical memories, it is giving me an "out" and enjoy a few minutes of reading about the happiest place on earth!
I have sent you a message too about some advice about an upcoming trip hopefully in the fall, if and when you can respond, I would really appreciate it! ( I know you are busy so just when you can) Give Mickey a hug from me!
I thought I got your message and responded to it, but I can't seem to find it now. Feel free to send me another one thank you so much for reading. I'm sorry you're going through a hard time but I will keep you and your mom in my prayers!
Old 02-05-2013, 12:04 PM   #477
Marsheliz
DIS Veteran

thanks girl.. sent you a pm!

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing.. The dreams that you dream... Really do come true....

April 2005- Offsite.. My now DH's first time
December 2005- Offsite ( ENGAGED at MK)
December 2007- Offsite ( Pregnant with Lawson)
February 2011-All Star Sport ( Pregnant with Landen)
September 2012- 1 night @ POFQ
September 2012- 3 nights @ AOA
October 2013- Caribbean Beach Resort
June 2014- Weekend Surprise at Port Orleans Riverside!

October 2013 TR- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3207813
Marsheliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #478
katt789
DIS Veteran

Four parks in one day challenge starting at 11 am, that’s brave!! Hahah. Ah! You actually got a cheetah pic! Nice! Also, baby animals, adorable!!

Oh my goodness, that dad and son in front of the two of you are so adorable!!! Aw, that photo with the dogs is awesome!!

I love the singing in the rain umbrella!! It’s so awesome!! Man, ToT can be such an awesome or horrible ride depending on who else is in your elevator!! I think some of the best pictures I’ve seen have been from Dapper Day, it’s awesome, that sucks that you were stuck with a not so great crowd again!

I have to say, I love Duffy, he’s adorable! I’m thinking I might have to get one next trip! Ugh, can’t wait to trade so many pins on my next trip, I got more into it in Nov, and definitely love it!

Fairies! Yay! Ahaha, they’re so tiny next to Mark, bahah! Man, I’m so sad that the winter woods and Peri are leaving, but I’m hoping she comes back next winter! Ugh, that Nutella waffle sandwich thing looks so good, I meant to try it in Sept but totally forgot, so it’s another thing on the list! Awesome pin trades!! This looks like another awesome day down in Disney! I’m so glad that you’re taking advantage of being in Florida and spending time in the parks on your time off, definitely having the time of your life. I hope work is going great an that you’re really enjoying it!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #479
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

your updates make me wish I lived in Florida even more. WDW hire me
petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #480
disprincess4ever
DIS Veteran

My Life:

Runs home from school.
Turns on computer.
Check this thread.
Jess updated!

This is literally my life. It's kind of pathetic, but i mean these trip reports are the most quality thing on all the interweb

Disney Fantasy: 7 night Western Caribbean June 2012
Disney Magic: 12 night Mediterranean w/ Venice June 2013, 4 night Bahaman April 2014
disprincess4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: