Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2013, 09:46 PM   #2521
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

We arrive on the 24th of July. I will be keeping an eagle eye out. Hoping to get to meet you in person and let you know how much enjoyment I am getting from reading all of your adventures. Looking forward to more. We are missing your updates.
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Tiggerrn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #2522
Ariel484
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post

I'm not done until August 9th! I am cramming in a TON during this last month so that's why the updates are not being posted as often. However, I have everything written down so once I have some free time again, I will start posting! Thanks for your patience and I promise I will be back soon!
I truly hope you don't feel any guilt whatsoever for not updating frequently. I'm glad you're out enjoying yourself to the fullest rather than staying glued to the computer.

Have a great last month!
Ariel484 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #2523
eeyore1987
Earning My Ears

Ah I'm just missing you! I get there August 11th! Your thread has helped me curb my disney cravings as much as it can! It's been two long years since my last trip. (Disneymoon)
eeyore1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 07:27 AM   #2524
jdd
DIS Veteran

We arrive on the 13th! Seems like a bunch of us will just miss you - enjoy your last few weeks!
March 2002, May 2003, Nov 2007 - ASMo, Nov 2005 - CSR, April 2007 - CBR, Oct 2008 - POR, Aug 2009 - FW Cabins/Beach Club, Dec 2009 - ASSp (mom/son trip), Aug-Sept 2010-POR/Poly CL, Sept 2011-Poly (mom/son trip), May2012-CBR(anniversary trip), Aug2012-WWoHP and AKL-Kidani, Aug2013-PolyCL, Feb2014-CBR, Feb2015-???
jdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #2525
LutheranChick82
I love Disney!

My husband and I are moving to St. Petersburg and will of course be getting annual passes. I wish we could get them before you leave but we have to have Florida licenses first
I'm sad we'll miss you.
Have a blast during your last month there and we can't wait to read all about it!
Read all about our wedding here
Old 07-13-2013, 08:48 PM   #2526
threedisprincesses
Mouseketeer

Hey Jess! Your roommate works TOT, right? Is her name Britney by chance? My DD (10) just got off TOT saying what an awesome time she had this time (6th ride today!) BC of "Britney"who was scaring her! If it is her, plz tell her thank you. She made her day! 😊
Old 07-14-2013, 11:41 AM   #2527
MagicalMerida
Mouseketeer

I arrive in 6 days and im staying for two weeks so i will be looking out for you. I'd absolutley love to meet you and tell you how much im enjoying your trip report and all your others. I have even told some of my friends about this as well as my sisters and we all love to see your adventures! Have a fantastic last month and i hope to see you at Disney!

TR- AHHH!!! Not another EMH morning! A July/August told by a teen!

MagicalMerida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #2528
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Hi Jess! Finally caught up on this (again). It was so much fun catching up on this one even though it took me a few days (yeah, I was that behind). I want to mention it how I loved your updates mid-May since my birthday is the day after yours and this year, I kinda ended up being in a bad mood on that day for no reason whatsoever. I just was. So in that convoluted living-vicariously-through-you type of way, I thought it was so cool how you met Naveen and Tiana on that day. They are my favorites and have always wanted to meet them, so I thought it was so cool how you guys ended up doing that on my birthday out of the blue. Well, I'll be eagerly awaiting to hear about the rest of your time with Lia and Lee-Anne, the latest addition to the Frump collection of trips and the rest of your program!
PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #2529
rteetz
DIS Veteran

Okay hello this is my first time posting on this thread and I must say its amazing. I love your story and how you've gone through the program. This gives me great insight on the CP as I'm in high school and am very interested in doing the college program in a few years. I love reading your trip reports from all the different hotels and your many work day adventures. I also found out after catching up on the thread that we share the same birthday! I just thought that was really cool here I am reading this thread about something I'm intrigued in and then that person and I share the same birthday. I thought that was really cool so good luck going forward and I hope to continue reading your thread as long as it keeps going.

rteetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #2530
ChattaAlley
DIS Veteran

Still no new update .

With a little bit of PixieDust anything is possible . . .
ChattaAlley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:50 AM   #2531
blackdogg
Mouseketeer

i was taking a quick peek to see about updates but my busy time seems to be on schedule with yours can't wait for updates later on but i must say i'm kind of dreading your college program coming to a close enjoy your last weeks, live it up & have fabulous fun!!!

DH DD~10 DD~7 Expecting in '15
BLT-Fall 09
GFRPC-11
AOA/GFRPC-12
WL/YC-13
FW-BCCL-14

blackdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #2532
disneyshakeygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattaAlley View Post
Still no new update .
Jess did say she's been awfully busy and that when she could, she'd update. She hasn't let us down yet.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:30 AM   #2533
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyshakeygirl View Post

Jess did say she's been awfully busy and that when she could, she'd update. She hasn't let us down yet.
And I don't plan on it I promise I will continue the report as soon as I possibly can!
Old 07-16-2013, 08:21 AM   #2534
disneyshakeygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post
And I don't plan on it I promise I will continue the report as soon as I possibly can!
That's what I thought! I know you'll be back as soon as you can be. Have as much fun as you possibly can!
Old 07-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #2535
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Yeahhh guys lay off the princess. You can't possibly imagine what magical updates await you once she continues her report of #BirthdayFestivus13... it's worth the wait! Trust me, I know... *very serious voice* I lived it.
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: