Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #1
DisneyLvr55
The thing swooped down, hit me in the face with its wing, scooped up my dog, and flew away

Two TS meals in one day??

I'm trying to do our dining plan, and right now, I have Akershus and BOG on the same day (yes, I realize they are in different parks!). Do you think this will be to crazy? I'm hoping to get the earliest ADR for Akershus, and then tour Epcot, take a break, and then to MK for a few rides and BOG. Thoughts? Is this crazy/stupid?
Old 01-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
shelbyf31
Mouseketeer

We do two TS meals everyday. One is always a character breakfast so we are in the parks before they open and dinner. The dinner one is a nice break. We might even park hop too. This year we are in Hollywood Studios for breakfast then EPCOT for dinner. We are planning on leaving right after the parade to make our 6pm reservations.
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
melissarose
Mouseketeer

not crazy at all. we are doing two TS restaurants every day. sometimes three, breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
melissarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #4
davedmaine
DIS Veteran

Sounds like the perfect day to me..
davedmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #5
CalSea12
Desperately needs a dose of the magic!

Not crazy at all, we typically do 3 TS meals a day.....now some would think thats crazy.

Several Trips as a child to DL and DW, 2008-All Star Movies ,2010-Honeymoon Caribbean Beach, November 2013 ASMu
CalSea12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #6
DisneyLvr55
The thing swooped down, hit me in the face with its wing, scooped up my dog, and flew away

OK, OK! LOL

Come to think of it, we did have one day last year, where we ate at Tusker House for breakfast, and then Sanaa for dinner, and we all made it through just fine. Thanks guys!! Though I'm sure I'll change it about 1000 times again before we go....
Old 01-28-2013, 06:44 PM   #7
elaine amj
DIS Veteran

Did that 2-3 times on our last trip. Worked out fine. Sometimes we were not exactly hungry, but we were always ready to eat. One time we did delay dinner from 6:30 to 7:30.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #8
Angeejoe
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLvr55 View Post
I'm trying to do our dining plan, and right now, I have Akershus and BOG on the same day (yes, I realize they are in different parks!). Do you think this will be to crazy? I'm hoping to get the earliest ADR for Akershus, and then tour Epcot, take a break, and then to MK for a few rides and BOG. Thoughts? Is this crazy/stupid?

You are not crazy at all! We loved Akershus for its breakfast, and loved beng in world showcase before its open! I'm dying to try BOG! So I'm totally jealous! We do 2-3 TS meals a day ourselves!

11/2001- Honeymoon- CBR, 3/2011- BC, 2/2012- POP (Arrival Night)/YC, 5/2013- POP w/ Aunt, 10/2013-AMSU (Arrival Night)/BC/AKL (Bonus Departure Night!!), 12/2013- WL w/ Sister & Nephew
Angeejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #9
artemis908
EPCOTnaut

We're doing 2 TS a day for our 9 day trip, most of them in different parks. I look forward to being able to take a break!
artemis908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #10
Ro Z
DIS Veteran

If it is breakfast and dinner I think I could do it. But others have asked about lunch and dinner. No way!
Ro Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #11
Ccann
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLvr55
We did several 2 TS a day for a 8day trip. With a 6 and 3 year old... It worked when we did Breakfast and Dinner but we ended up canceling a dinner when we had a lunch TS. I think you are okay. We loved going to Akershus and having an early breakfast the park is peaceful and quite... You having a break too will help... Go for it and have a great time.
Ccann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:01 AM   #12
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLvr55 View Post
Breakfast and dinner reservations aren't too difficult to manage. We don't break breakfast/lunch or lunch/dinner as we just feel too rushed or too full from the earlier meal. I think your plan sounds good.

Almost 6 Weeks at Disney.... it's Happened! October & November 2013! Trip Report and Food Review to Follow Soon

Starbucks has arrived at WDW! MK, EPCOT and soon the entire World!
Add me on Twitter: @OzGoofyPrincess
Disney_Princess83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: