Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #46
speakupjc
DIS Veteran

We have never had a Cabana before but I understand that they are awesome! I read on the Dis that they go fast which is why I went on line at 12 AM on the first day to schedule my excursions. We were able to get #8 on the family beach which I understand is a great location.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:03 AM   #47
Toria
DIS Veteran

Tip of the week

Cabanas serves dinner too. If you don't want to dress up or for just change in experience with dinner.
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #48
S'sMom
DIS Veteran

81 days left!!!

DAYS LEFT!!!!

I am guessing its time to start the every 10 day count down, now that we have left the 90 day mark. I am sure that I will forget to post something tomorrow
Old 03-30-2013, 08:50 PM   #49
Toria
DIS Veteran

Have a Happy Easter everyone!
Old 03-30-2013, 08:54 PM   #50
Toria
DIS Veteran

FE info

So far I only have S'sMom info for the FE exchange. If anyone else is interested please send the info requested a couple of threads ago.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #51
KymStuart
Earning My Ears

Hi Toria:
You seem to be the lady in the know, we'll be cruising on June 9 and want to get in on a FE gift exchange. What does the DS, DH, thing mean, don't get it. Can you post back and let me know if there's room in your FE group. My kids are Becca 15(turning 16 on cruise) girl, Dylan 6 yr old boy, Ashlyn 2 (almost 3) yr old girl and me and the hubby. cabin 7144. Also, if you could give a primer on how to give the gifts? Do you give one to each family daily? Soo confused, but yet excited. Thanks so much.

Last edited by KymStuart; 04-01-2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: more detail
KymStuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #52
Toria
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KymStuart View Post
Hi Toria:
You seem to be the lady in the know, we'll be cruising on June 9 and want to get in on a FE gift exchange. What does the DS, DH, thing mean, don't get it. Can you post back and let me know if there's room in your FE group. My kids are Becca 15(turning 16 on cruise) girl, Dylan 6 yr old boy, Ashlyn 2 (almost 3) yr old girl and me and the hubby. cabin 7144. Also, if you could give a primer on how to give the gifts? Do you give one to each family daily? Soo confused, but yet excited. Thanks so much.
First and foremost welcome to the thread and the cruise.
DW- Disney Wife
DH-Disney husband
DD-Disney daughter
DS-Disney son
Most use this as it is quicker than writing out names or people use it for privacy.
There is definitely still room on the FE exchange. Basically you choose anytime the first couple of days to deliver your gifts. You can choose to give each person a gift or just one for the cabin. It is totally your call. Please feel free to ask any other questions. I am waiting on more people to sign up before I send out the list.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:01 AM   #53
Toria
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KymStuart View Post
Hi Toria:
Are you doing a back-to-back cruise? If not then, you mistakenly joined the wrong thread. I just noticed your sail date.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #54
Toria
DIS Veteran

Did everybody jump ship? No one has posted in awhile and we are so close to our cruise date. The FE exchange is at a stand still at the moment. Let me know if you are still interested or not. If not it is no big deal. Hope to hear from anyone soon.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #55
S'sMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toria View Post
Did everybody jump ship? No one has posted in awhile and we are so close to our cruise date. The FE exchange is at a stand still at the moment. Let me know if you are still interested or not. If not it is no big deal. Hope to hear from anyone soon.
I'm still here!! . It's what? 65 days away? Not long at all. I have made some shirts and I am trying not get too excited until May;-)? Who am I kidding. Lol.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #56
Toria
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by S'sMom View Post
I'm still here!! . It's what? 65 days away? Not long at all. I have made some shirts and I am trying not get too excited until May;-)? Who am I kidding. Lol.
Glad that you are still on board. I will really be able to spot you with the tee shirts. I know what you mean about excitement. I just booked our pre-cruise hotel in downtown Disney and dinner reservations.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #57
S'sMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toria View Post

Glad that you are still on board. I will really be able to spot you with the tee shirts. I know what you mean about excitement. I just booked our pre-cruise hotel in downtown Disney and dinner reservations.
Awesome! How many days will you guys be there prior to? We will arrive the night before.

We have 62 days? It truly is counting down.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #58
Toria
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by S'sMom View Post
Awesome! How many days will you guys be there prior to? We will arrive the night before.

We have 62 days? It truly is counting down.
We will get there around 2pm the day before. We plan on having dinner at Bluezoo in the Swan hotel. I truly can not wait for our vacation. We are also doing Universal when we get back.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #59
speakupjc
DIS Veteran

We are still on board and just ordered our t-shirts. We chose to go with from Glaciers to Beaches. We love the design and the wording! Thanks for the suggestions! We would love to participate in the fish extenders activity if enough people participate to make it a go. Jut let us know!
Old 04-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #60
S'sMom
DIS Veteran

54-55 days!!

Hi all,

The time is flying by (some days).

I am still waiting for a room assignment but I am sure that it will come in soon. Most are reporting 50 days and less.

If I can just get through the next 2-3 weeks, all will be well.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: