Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-23-2013, 01:45 PM   #136
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Congrats on the airfare, that is fantastic!
Thanks I am feeling good about it.
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #137
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
We don't get back until Dec 9th, and we leave again in Feb, so i will have to pass on the Jan cruise.
Aw ok
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #138
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Congrats on the airfare, that is fantastic!
Thanks I am feeling good about it.
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #139
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,492

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
Aw ok
I might not have any vacation left either.
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #140
tiggrbaby
We must work harder to stay under the radar for this oneWe always bring our own inflatable noodle
 
tiggrbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 3,746

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
hah well lack of vacation time and funds... hawaii is taking all of both!
Just saw that you are doing POA; we are doing that one the end of August! You will have to let me know what it's like!
__________________


DISboards 2104 Book Challenge: 25/40
DISboards 2013 Book Challenge: 36/35
tiggrbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #141
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggrbaby

Just saw that you are doing POA; we are doing that one the end of August! You will have to let me know what it's like!
Ok... I am way excited!! Got everything all planned!!
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:54 PM   #142
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,492

My DH sent me an email this morning confirming with our friends that we are cruising with in Feb, that we are all going to cruise next Feb together.

So I can add an upcoming Feb 2014 cruise, and then at the bottom of the email the friend wants to know if we want to go on a Viking River Cruise with them in Dec of 2014 to see the Christmas Markets in Germany.

What DH does not know is I talked the wife this past Feb and at Christmas when we met up with them, about doing this very same cruise, so she must have already got her hubby to commit. Yeah, I am overly excited about that one too.

I don't know much about that one right now, but I sure hope we put that on the list....
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #143
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran
 
franandaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Long Beach, CA, VWL, BCV, SSR & VGC
Posts: 22,487

Great job on the airfare! If you keep booking all these cruises, you won't have vacation time left to go to Disney!
__________________
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!


franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:46 PM   #144
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,492

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Great job on the airfare! If you keep booking all these cruises, you won't have vacation time left to go to Disney!
Exactly, but i need to find time to come and see you and fran too.
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #145
tiggrbaby
We must work harder to stay under the radar for this oneWe always bring our own inflatable noodle
 
tiggrbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 3,746

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
My DH sent me an email this morning confirming with our friends that we are cruising with in Feb, that we are all going to cruise next Feb together.

So I can add an upcoming Feb 2014 cruise, and then at the bottom of the email the friend wants to know if we want to go on a Viking River Cruise with them in Dec of 2014 to see the Christmas Markets in Germany.

What DH does not know is I talked the wife this past Feb and at Christmas when we met up with them, about doing this very same cruise, so she must have already got her hubby to commit. Yeah, I am overly excited about that one too.

I don't know much about that one right now, but I sure hope we put that on the list....
Sounds like great fun!
__________________


DISboards 2104 Book Challenge: 25/40
DISboards 2013 Book Challenge: 36/35
tiggrbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #146
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,492

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggrbaby View Post
Sounds like great fun!
It does but I need to concentrate on these I have right now, but the Christmas Markets have always been on my Bucket List...



Does anyone have a written bucket List?
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #147
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
It does but I need to concentrate on these I have right now, but the Christmas Markets have always been on my Bucket List...



Does anyone have a written bucket List?
I do!!
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #148
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,559

This is mine so far:

Sing in a kareoke bar in Japan
See a Japanese game show live
See the face changing opera in China
Stay in the Lizzie Borden house for a night
Learn to throw my voice
Do a pub tour of England, listening to Queen songs on the Jukebox in each one
Watch a Manchester United game from a MU supporter pub in England
Stay overnight in a castle
Hit my goal weight
Run a half marathon
Visit Alaska and step on a glacier
Go on a safari in Africa
See as many animals in their natural habitats as possible
Experience Mardi Gras
Fire a gun
Participate in an Olympics opening ceremony
See a moonbow
See the green flash (sunset)
Swim under a (natural) waterfall
Meet Marie
Visit all Disney parks in all countries


ETA: I will be crossing 1-2 off this year!!!!!!!!!!!!
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #149
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,492

I don't have a written list, but I think I should.

My main thing I wanted to do was go to St Petersburg, Russia and see where Czar Nicholas was killed.

I did that last year.

I want to visit the Great Wall of China, Alaska, and the rest of the states, I am only missing a few.

There are others but again I have 2 beers and cant think straight...
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #150
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
I don't have a written list, but I think I should.

My main thing I wanted to do was go to St Petersburg, Russia and see where Czar Nicholas was killed.

I did that last year.

I want to visit the Great Wall of China, Alaska, and the rest of the states, I am only missing a few.

There are others but again I have 2 beers and cant think straight...
hah I find drinks aid me in making my list!! You should just start writing and then things will come to you. How do you think I got mine? LOL.
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
caribbean, celebrity, cruise, fun, spain



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: