Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #1
livsmom04
DIS Veteran

Booking and Adding an Additional Person Later?

I'm trying to book a trip to Disney World and we are looking to take my mom with us. But we'd love to go ahead and book with just the three of us. But we aren't sure if my mom can go with us until she talks to my dad and checks her schedule for school. We were wondering if we can just book the trip with me, hubby and daughter and then call and add my mom onto the trip? Thanks! We're looking to go in either June or July.

7/96-Offsite, 5/98-Offsite, 5/10-ASM, 7/11-POP, 4/12 -POP, 8/12-Coronado Springs, 6/13-Coronado Springs, 6/13 AKV, 9/14 POP
Trip Reports:
Seriously, Disney Again? A F&W Festival & MNSSHP PTR! *Updated MNNSHP Costumes & Friends Going 8/11*
Me? A Princess? Shut Up!! My 1st PHM PTR!
Completed TR-A Family Trip Full of Surprises: 2 Updates! Complete!!

livsmom04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #2
minnie mum
Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Yes you can. Just be aware that when you do add her, since she will be the third adult in the room, there will be an additional charge for that.
minnie mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #3
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

Yes, very easy to add her on, and she doesn't even need to be there at the start of your trip if that's an issue. I had someone come down and join us on a whim about three days into a trip one year and just went down to GS and they gave me a room key and added PHs on to it. They called ME and it was all set.

DW only stayed a week of a 12 day stay one year too, and left five days or so before us. The boys and I had APs that year as we did a BB and weren't sure if she could come that far out with work, so she had a separate ticket, on her KTTW card and I am pretty sure four of us were on the dining plan and she was not (it wasn't FD, we were using the AP dining plan). I added her months after making the initial ressie, and they were far more accomodating than I thought it would be.

momto3gr8boys is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: