Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #1261
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy31 View Post
Our dates for CR (Bay Lake View) are 9/14-9/24.

Thanks so much for doing this, WDWKOOK, & for keeping up w/ this thread!
You're welcome, Wendy and you're officially logged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
I want to ride the LOGO RAIL!

DH and myself only. 5/23 for Anniversary at CR Garden Wing.
You're aboard the LOG-ORAIL and picking up steam - your vacation is just around the corner, but you are semi-logged, did you want me to include your departure date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
We check in Nov. 30th and check out Dec. 7th. Just me and DH.

Thanks for adding us!
You are semi-logged, too, is that BLT or CR or do you want it to remain mysterious?
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #1262
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,245

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
Whooot- Whoot!!! Checking in on the Logo-Rail!!!

Five passengers for Sept. 10-16th!! Excited beyond measure!! I think everyday my girls ask to see the rooms/the pool/our itinerary (finally got that worked out)...only 123 or so more days!! So excited!!
I've got room for five - but is this BLT or CR?
WDWKOOK is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #1263
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran
 
Music City Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,699

Cool, please add me!

6/6 - 6/11 (Swan); 6/11 - 6/15 (BLT 1 BR)

Thanks!
Music City Mama is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 04:24 PM   #1264
Wendy31
DIS Veteran
 
Wendy31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Neverland
Posts: 2,922

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
You're welcome, Wendy and you're officially logged!
Thank you, but it's all 5 of us!

At this point, I think our kids would stage a mutiny if we went w/o them, so DH & I haven't quite worked out an adults' only trip yet, but some day... maybe!
__________________
~Wendy
"All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust!"

(DH) (me) (DD, 14years) (DS, 13 years) (DS, 5 years)
Wendy31 is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #1265
Snowmiser
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Western NY
Posts: 65

We're jumping on board - today is single digit dance day! 5/17 - 5/25 BLT TPV
__________________
Michelle
Snowmiser is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #1266
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post
Cool, please add me!

6/6 - 6/11 (Swan); 6/11 - 6/15 (BLT 1 BR)

Thanks!
No problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy31 View Post
Thank you, but it's all 5 of us!

At this point, I think our kids would stage a mutiny if we went w/o them, so DH & I haven't quite worked out an adults' only trip yet, but some day... maybe!
Oops, mixed you up with Lorelei528 - I'll get my eraser out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmiser View Post
We're jumping on board - today is single digit dance day! 5/17 - 5/25 BLT TPV
You're first in the Log-orail
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #1267
disneynanacat
Lovin' Disney Too!
 
disneynanacat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Posts: 672

All aboard the logo rail!! We will be there October 6th - 11th then moving to AKV kidani til 13th. Looking forward to mnsshp on 10/10/13!!! And of course some F&W fun too!!
__________________
disneynanacat is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #1268
YCFAN

Have you seen my tag?
 
YCFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: NC
Posts: 2,484

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveClark View Post

Thanks! When I called a couple of months ago to find out when the earliest I could book would be, it was explained that it worked like ADRs... If I called 499 from my arrival date, I could book my whole trip. This makes sense of it all now! The CM I spoke with this time said to call back in a couple of weeks to see if the rooms had opened up and never once mentioned 499 days. Looks like I'll be calling back today instead!
Honestly, I feel kind of silly that I didn't figure that out on my own...
I guess since I got different info from different CMs each time I called, it was all sort of just running together in my mind. Thanks again!
I was told this too but it's not true. If you want to book your entire stay then you have to call 499 days from your CHECK OUT date. Since I was booking a split stay, I could call for the first resort three days into my trip minus 499 days but I had to wait another 8 days to book the rest of my trip. Every website I looked at said it was your check in day but CRO said they cannot pull up each night until each night goes past the 499 day mark.
__________________
YCFAN is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #1269
trishadono
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 2,095

We are only staying one night! wah!!!! My father in law is having some health issues so we are flying in and staying one night then driving 90 mins to visit him at least one night , maybe two and we fly home 27th. Hopefully we can sneak to the beach or back to Disney for another night before going home. Our first disney trip without kids but not going exactly as planned.

I have stayed in the tower , MK view before and BLT too but this will be first in the garden wing. I think it will be nice with just the two of us! I am going to ride ME, go on monorail, ride a boat and make the best out of a night without kids or park tickets
trishadono is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #1270
TinkerbellinNY6
Mouseketeer
 
TinkerbellinNY6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central NY
Posts: 340

What channel is it to have the music for wishes on the tv?
__________________
- Me (21)
Our Disney Trips: Feb 2007-ASMu, Dec 2007-CSR, Dec/Jan 2009-2010-Pop, Poly, CSR, Aug 2010-BLT, Pop, May 2011-ASSp, CR, Dec 2011-Pop, Aug 2012-BC, POR, SSR, Oct 2012-Pop, Nov 2012-Pop, CSR, Dec 2012-Pop, AKL, Feb 2013-CBR, April 2013-YC, May 2013-POFQ, CR, ASMo Current CM
TinkerbellinNY6 is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 10:00 PM   #1271
BLTtinkerbell
DIS Veteran
 
BLTtinkerbell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 1,789

Hi "Kook",
I haven't been here for awhile & wanted to say hi.
I will be at BLT 6/26 - 7/2. Looking forward to going "home"
I hope all at WDW, CR/BLT are having a wonderful time!
__________________


BLTtinkerbell is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 10:06 PM   #1272
lmhall2000
May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.
 
lmhall2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Space town, AL
Posts: 5,527

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
I've got room for five - but is this BLT or CR?
So sorry, giddy = absentminded!

Garden wing standard view CR!!
__________________

lmhall2000 is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #1273
TMEF23
Mouseketeer
 
TMEF23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Levittown, PA
Posts: 160

Just booked our room!

We just booked our vacation! We will be staying in the Garden Wing from 8/16- 8/22. I am just so excited to finally be staying at the contemporary!
__________________
Me 32 DH 42 DS 3 DS3

TMEF23 is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 06:56 AM   #1274
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,245

You've all been Log-orailed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynanacat View Post
All aboard the logo rail!! We will be there October 6th - 11th then moving to AKV kidani til 13th. Looking forward to mnsshp on 10/10/13!!! And of course some F&W fun too!!
Is this stay at CR? Sounds like a great split!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
We are only staying one night! wah!!!! My father in law is having some health issues so we are flying in and staying one night then driving 90 mins to visit him at least one night , maybe two and we fly home 27th. Hopefully we can sneak to the beach or back to Disney for another night before going home. Our first disney trip without kids but not going exactly as planned.

I have stayed in the tower , MK view before and BLT too but this will be first in the garden wing. I think it will be nice with just the two of us! I am going to ride ME, go on monorail, ride a boat and make the best out of a night without kids or park tickets
One night is better than none. I hope your FIL's health improves

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellinNY6 View Post
What channel is it to have the music for wishes on the tv?
I believe that it's still on channel 20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLTtinkerbell View Post
Hi "Kook",
I haven't been here for awhile & wanted to say hi.
I will be at BLT 6/26 - 7/2. Looking forward to going "home"
I hope all at WDW, CR/BLT are having a wonderful time!
Welcome back! You've been logged

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
So sorry, giddy = absentminded!

Garden wing standard view CR!!
No problem and I get giddy about WDW, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMEF23 View Post
We just booked our vacation! We will be staying in the Garden Wing from 8/16- 8/22. I am just so excited to finally be staying at the contemporary!
Congratulations and you're going to love CR!
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 07:46 AM   #1275
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,366

Get the pencil ready.....we are staying at Blt in a 2br villa sv!!! July 19-25!!!! Then off to a beach...tbd...

I am checking out the same day a kookeriffic bay lake hostess is checking in at Kkc.....fingers crossed!!!!
__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: