Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #976
OHIOVACATIONER
Mouseketeer

Bay Lake Resort Pool Towels

Does this resort provide pool towels?
Old 04-19-2013, 08:50 PM   #977
psac
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi Zhukov View Post
It's our last day here at the CR. I had to log in to do a little work this morning and had to check the DIS afterwards. Since there seems to be a big demand for some photos of the refurbished rooms, I thought I would post a few. Will post more when I get home.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Also, KOOK I asked around about the CG opening dates. At first, I was told it would open in a "couple of months" and also "July." However, the consensus as of this morning is that it will not open until September.

Finally, I'll leave you with one more photo - there are fewer more depressing sights than seeing this hanging from your door. So sad that it's time to leave!

[IMG][/IMG]
It still makes me think of fried eggs and cheese wheels. . I like the bed runners though!
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #978
ses1230
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHIOVACATIONER View Post
Does this resort provide pool towels?
Yes.

1978 CR 2006 CR 2007 OKW 2008 SSR 2009 GF 2010 BLT 2011 BLT 2012 AKV 2013 DCL - Wonder
2013 BC 2014 Pop 2014 BLT 2015 Pop 2015 BC
Old 04-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #979
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It's our last day here at the CR. I had to log in to do a little work this morning and had to check the DIS afterwards. Since there seems to be a big demand for some photos of the refurbished rooms, I thought I would post a few. Will post more when I get home.
Love the pics.....thanks for posting them . We are staying at the CR for the first time in December and seeing pics like these are getting me more excited every day .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBlovesDisney View Post
Had a great morning at MK....low crowds (tho now it's picking up)! We're back in our room.....going to enjoy a pontoon this aftn!!
Glad you're having a great time .

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessap View Post
I am wanting to clarify about the 180 plus ten dining reservations when a resort guest...does anyone know on here if check in is included in the plus ten or not???
I want to book a dinner for the 25th so trying to figure out timing for our trip! thanks
I don't know for sure, but my opinion is that the +10 does not include your check in day. My thinking is at 180 days you can make an ADR for your check in day, but you can go 10 days past that and book ADRs for those remaining days. Hopefully someone will be able to verify that or give the correct information, but that's they way I interpret it .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 04-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #980
bluechic03
DIS Veteran

Checked into BLT today! We are in a LV studio and our view is awesome . We were told we were in a pilot room for the new wrist bands but they aren't available yet

An April Dining Report!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post48266800
Old 04-20-2013, 11:15 PM   #981
Georgi Zhukov
Earning My Ears

CR Room Photos April 2013 - 8th Floor TPV, Room #4428

OK, back in Connecticut with most of our unpacking done. As promised, here is a complete set of my CR room photos. I'll follow this post with a separate one containing my thoughts about my CR stay in general. Enjoy!

Beds

Bed Closeup

Desk

Entryway

TV

Seating

Theme Park View

New DVC Hotel

MK Bus Stop Expansion

Bathroom

Toiletries

View Outside Room - CM

View Outside Room - CC
Old 04-20-2013, 11:18 PM   #982
Georgi Zhukov
Earning My Ears

Mini Trip Report

Back from a 6 night stay at the CR. We had a theme park view room, #4428 on the 8th floor. I had requested a room on as high a floor as possible. This request was met but when we arrived at the hotel around 2:30 p.m. our 11th floor room was not ready. We were offered a room that was ready on the 8th floor and took it. Overall we had a great trip and enjoyed staying at the CR. My kids love the hotel, as do my wife and I. I've been staying there since I was a young boy back in the mid-1970's (annual family vacations to WDW) so I have a special place in my heart for the CR - my brother passed away when he was 19 and I have always been comforted by all of the great memories of our CR and WDW visits.

Having said all of that though, here are some thoughts/lessons learned about our recent stay:

1) This was our 5th visit to the CR with the kids since 2008 - they were 8 and 4 then. We have always stayed in a TPV room because we love watching Wishes from our room after a long day in the parks. Well, that changed this year. My boys are 12 and 9 now and they wanted to do "late night runs" to the MK every night. Our daily routine was to go to the parks (rope drops of course), come back to the room for an afternoon rest/nap, go to dinner, and then hit the MK until it closed (on 11 p.m. closing nights). Soooo, we ended up seeing Wishes from our room only ONCE. Since we paid a pretty good premium for the TPV room, my wife and I are likely going to book at BLV room the next time we return.

2) I've posted many times in the past that my only complaint about the CR (aside from the cost) is the age of the hotel. Every year we have experienced issues with the hotel infrastructure. This year was no exception. We had electrical outlet issues - one didn't work (when trying to charge electronics) and others seemed loose and temperamental. During my first shower I noticed the shower head wouldn't adjust properly AND the shower drain was either clogged or wouldn't open all the way - was standing in a foot of water by the time I was done. The sliding glass door leading to the toilet in the bathroom had a large crack at the bottom (see photo below). Finally, the elevator buttons were not functioning correctly. Nearly every time we hit the down button on our floor, it would light up for a second or two and then go out (this would indeed prevent the elevator from coming). You usually would have to hold the button down for 10 seconds or so in order for it to stay lit and call the elevator. We spoke to a woman staying on another floor and she said she had the same problem on her floor and heard the problem existed on all floors.

3) I want to be clear that I am a pretty laid back guy. I am not a snob who looks to nitpick and who is never satisfied. The above issues have always been outweighed by the fabulous location, charm, amenities, and service of the CR. But given the amount of money we pay to stay at this Deluxe Disney Resort, these problems have always stuck in my craw a bit. To those who haven't stayed at the CR, just know it's an aging hotel and you'll probably have an issue or two similar to the above. BUT, we still love staying there and I'm confident you'll fall in love with the place as many of us have. No hotel is perfect and at least the service has always been outstanding - every time we have reported an issue with our room, it has been promptly addressed.

4) We had free WiFi in our room (and throughout WDW) - which was much appreciated.

5) Chef Mickey's - I know this is a bit of a controversial subject but I had to report on the CM noise level. The last time I commented, I stated the noise levels seemed a lot more tolerable in recent years - to the point where we stopped requesting a room on the opposite end from CM. However, our room was right in the middle of CM territory, and I must say that we'll again be requesting a room as far from CM as possible the next time we return. While we didn't notice the noise at night (because we were usually out late) and weren't bothered most mornings (because we were up early to hit the rope drops), I really noticed the noise on the morning of our planned sleep in day. The Celebrate song and cheering crowd did wake me up earlier than desired. I would say that those people staying out late and waking up eary probably won't be bothered by the noise. But those people who like to sleep in or go to bed early MAY be bothered by CM. So, I would recommend always requesting a room away from CM. BUT, if you end up getting a room near CM, it's not the end of the world. That's my two cents anyway.

6) We rented a Boston Whaler at the CR marina and had a great time cruising around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. We've rented the Sea Raycers before and were always a little intimidated by the bigger boats. We felt more comfortable in the Boston Whaler, and we were able to all go in one boat, which saved us some money. I had the chance to buzz by many sights, including the remains of my beloved childhood water park River Country. We had a great time on the water and I would highly recommend trying to get out for a cruise during your stay.

7) I named this post "Mini Trip Report" when I started. It turned out to be not so mini - I had way more to say than I originally thought.

I think that's it. Again, we had another great stay at the CR and we'll most definitely be back - if not next year then in the next few years. Cheers!

Last edited by Georgi Zhukov; 04-21-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:56 AM   #983
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Back from a 6 night stay at the CR. We had a theme park view room, #4428 on the 8th floor. I had requested a room on as high a floor as possible. This request was met but when we arrived at the hotel around 2:30 p.m. our 11th floor room was not ready. We were offered a room that was ready on the 8th floor and took it. Overall we had a great trip and enjoyed staying at the CR. My kids love the hotel, as do my wife and I. I've been staying there since I was a young boy back in the mid-1970's (annual family vacations to WDW) so I have a special place in my heart for the CR - my brother passed away when he was 19 and I have always been comforted by all of the great memories of our CR and WDW visits.

Having said all of that though, here are some thoughts/lessons learned about our recent stay:

1) This was our 5th visit to the CR with the kids since 2008 - they were 8 and 4 then. We have always stayed in a TPV room because we love watching Wishes from our room after a long day in the parks. Well, that changed this year. My boys are 12 and 9 now and they wanted to do "late night runs" to the MK every night. Our daily routine was to go to the parks (rope drops of course), come back to the room for an afternoon rest/nap, go to dinner, and then hit the MK until it closed (on 11 p.m. closing nights). Soooo, we ended up seeing Wishes from our room only ONCE. Since we paid a pretty good premium for the TPV room, my wife and I are likely going to book at BLV room the next time we return.

2) I've posted many times in the past that my only complaint about the CR (aside from the cost) is the age of the hotel. Every year we have experienced issues with the hotel infrastructure. This year was no exception. We had electrical outlet issues - one didn't work (when trying to charge electronics) and others seemed loose and temperamental. During my first shower I noticed the shower head wouldn't adjust properly AND the shower drain was either clogged or wouldn't open all the way - was standing in a foot of water by the time I was done. The sliding glass door leading to the toilet in the bathroom had a large crack at the bottom (see photo below). Finally, the elevator buttons were not functioning correctly. Nearly every time we hit the down button on our floor, it would light up for a second or two and then go out (this would indeed prevent the elevator from coming). You usually would have to hold the button down for 10 seconds or so in order for it to stay lit and call the elevator. We spoke to a woman staying on another floor and she said she had the same problem on her floor and heard the problem existed on all floors.

3) I want to be clear that I am a pretty laid back guy. I am not a snob who looks to nitpick and who is never satisfied. The above issues have always been outweighed by the fabulous location, charm, amenities, and service of the CR. But given the amount of money we pay to stay at this Deluxe Disney Resort, these problems have always stuck in my craw a bit. To those who haven't stayed at the CR, just know it's an aging hotel and you'll probably have an issue or two similar to the above. BUT, we still love staying there and I'm confident you'll fall in love with the place as many of us have. No hotel is perfect and at least the service has always been outstanding - every time we have reported an issue with our room, it has been promptly addressed.

4) We had free WiFi in our room (and throughout WDW) - which was much appreciated.

5) Chef Mickey's - I know this is a bit of a controversial subject but I had to report on the CM noise level. The last time I commented, I stated the noise levels seemed a lot more tolerable in recent years - to the point where we stopped requesting a room on the opposite end from CM. However, our room was right in the middle of CM territory, and I must say that we'll again be requesting a room as far from CM as possible the next time we return. While we didn't notice the noise at night (because we were usually out late) and weren't bothered most mornings (because we were up early to hit the rope drops), I really noticed the noise on the morning of our planned sleep in day. The Celebrate song and cheering crowd did wake me up earlier than desired. I would say that those people staying out late and waking up eary probably won't be bothered by the noise. But those people who like to sleep in or go to bed early MAY be bothered by CM. So, I would recommend always requesting a room away from CM. BUT, if you end up getting a room near CM, it's not the end of the world. That's my two cents anyway.

6) We rented a Boston Whaler at the CR marina and had a great time cruising around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. We've rented the Sea Raycers before and were always a little intimidated by the bigger boats. We felt more comfortable in the Boston Whaler, and we were able to all go in one boat, which saved us some money. I had the chance to buzz by many sights, including the remains of my beloved childhood water park River Country. We had a great time on the water and I would highly recommend trying to get out for a cruise during your stay.

7) I named this post "Mini Trip Report" when I started. It turned out to be not so mini - I had way more to say than I originally thought.

I think that's it. Again, we had another great stay at the CR and we'll most definitely be back - if not next year then in the next few years. Cheers!
Thank You so very much for shareing the pics and for the great review. CR is on my bucket list maybe for next year

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 04-21-2013, 07:41 AM   #984
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thank you for your review and photos. It sounds like you had a great time despite some inconveniences (I'm laid back, too, but the shower not draining properly would have really bothered me).

Can you tell me more about your Boston Whaler experience? We were initially thinking about renting sea raycers, but have been leaning towards having us all in one boat. Do you have any photos?
Old 04-21-2013, 07:59 AM   #985
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

I shall return to multi-quote in a moment...

Tables in Wonderland
The Wave . . . of American Flavors Discovery Dinner

At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Thursday, May 16, 2013

6:30 p.m. Reception; 7:00 p.m. Dinner
Meet at The Wave… of American Flavors Main Podium
Dress Code - Casual Evening Attire

$110 per person, includes tax and gratuity

The Wave heralds the end of Florida’s Spring Season with the finest Triple Sweet Corn from Long & Scott Farm in Zellwood. Hank Scott and family recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of their farm with the Central Florida community. Long & Scott’s agri-tainment division, Scott’s Maze Adventures, hosts over 30,000 guests each fall. The farm also boasts Scott’s Country Market, an on-site farmer’s market that features produce grown on the farm, as well as local produce. Long & Scott’s newest venture – Scott’s Country Café, features the Scott family recipes, most of which are made from the café’s own garden. The Scotts remain proud of their farm and are looking forward to celebrating their 51st anniversary in 2014.

Our wine speaker, Scott Jenkins was working in residential real estate when he met Lisa, the daughter of the Duck Pond wine maker. Lisa had recently graduated from college and was helping her family market and distribute Duck Pond wines. Scott utilized his sales and marketing background by consulting Lisa to help her in sales, marketing and distribution. When Scott and Lisa married in 1996, Scott joined the family enterprise full-time, taking charge of all sales and marketing. Lisa shifted her role to manage day-to-day activities as Operations Manager.

Through extensive traveling Scott has built up a loyal, worldwide network of distributors and retailers who promote the wines enthusiastically. Scott has chosen to keep the wines affordably priced even though they continually win awards and critical praise. This value-priced approach and Scott’s near constant traveling has increased sales from 20,000 cases to more than 125,000 cases of wine annually in 43 states and 22 countries.

Reception-
Miniature Tamales with Carnitas and Queso Blanco
Lump Crab and Corn Hush Puppies with Bourbon Drizzle
Zellwood Corn and Serrano Ham Lollipop Beignets with a Cayenne Pepper Aioli
Duck Pond Pinot Noir- Willamette Valley, Oregon

First Course
Temaki Roll with Jumbo Lump Crab, Saku Tuna, Wasabi Sour Cream and Ginger Air, Corn Caviar
Desert Wind Ruah – Columbia Valley, Washington

Second Course
Sweet Corn Agnolotti with Carbonara Cream, Sous Vide Quail Eggs, Parmigianino Foam
Duck Pond Pinot Gris- Willamette Valley, Oregon

Entrée
Frank-Smoked Sea Salt Crusted Buffalo Tenderloin, Corn and Lobster Flan, Roasted Local Red Beets, Vidalia Onion
Desert Wind Cabernet Sauvignon– Columbia Valley, Washington

Cheese Course
Thomasville Tomme
Midnight Moon Goat Cheese
Black Diamond Cheddar
“Candy Corn” Croutons and Florida Peach Marmalade
Duck Pond Red Blend- Willamette Valley, Oregon

DESSERT-
Sweet Corn Brown Butter Napoleon, Chocolate Caramel Corn
Duck Pond Gewurztraminer- Columbia Valley, Washington

For reservations, please visit the following website www.disneyurl.com/TIWTheWaveMay for self-booking and instant confirmation. The website will go live and begin taking reservations on May 2, 2013 at 10:00am.

Please have the following information ready:
Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number starting with the “W”
First and Last Name of everyone in your party (maximum is Party of 8)
Home address
Phone number
Credit Card Number
Billing Address of the Credit Card (Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking, and you will receive an immediate confirmation email.)
Personal Email Address (Please use a personal email address as many work email addresses think the confirmation email is spam.)
Special Dietary Needs (if any)

Guest Policies
The event is limited to 46 Guests, and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members.
You must show your valid Tables in Wonderland ticket to gain entrance into the event.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:06 AM   #986
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:

Also, KOOK I asked around about the CG opening dates. At first, I was told it would open in a "couple of months" and also "July." However, the consensus as of this morning is that it will not open until September.

Finally, I'll leave you with one more photo - there are fewer more depressing sights than seeing this hanging from your door. So sad that it's time to leave!
Thank you for posting some photos while you were there and yes, there is nothing sadder than getting the bill

Really appreciate you asking about CG - my head is spinning! June? July? September? Well, as we get closer to summer, they should have a better idea. I can contact the IPO and ask them to make a reservation for us if it opens up during our stay or before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBlovesDisney View Post
Wow!! Thanks Georgi!! I came back on here to try to figure out how to post pictures and I had to take a double take! I like your room pictures MUCH better anyway.....I did NOT pick up our things before taking my pictures! Ha!

Had a great morning at MK....low crowds (tho now it's picking up)! We're back in our room.....going to enjoy a pontoon this aftn!!
It's all up to you now that you're our remaining onsite CR POC! (No pressure)

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetmickey View Post
Sorry for the second post......as mentioned, staying garden wing during the third week in August. DH needs some extra space to stay sane with 3 DDs in a hotel room so we have requested ground floor to have a patio. Can anyone share their success, or lack of, when requesting ground floor? We have standard view if that makes a difference. Thanks!
I have no experience requesting a GW ground floor, but just make sure it's in your reservation at least 5 days prior to arrival then ask again at check-in. The odds are in your favor that your request will be granted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessap View Post
I am wanting to clarify about the 180 plus ten dining reservations when a resort guest...does anyone know on here if check in is included in the plus ten or not???
I want to book a dinner for the 25th so trying to figure out timing for our trip! thanks
Found this on themouseforless site:

Guests staying on or off Disney property can make Advance Dining Reservations. Those staying at a Disney owned-resort can book their reservations 180 days in advance, plus up to 10 days of their vacation stay, giving them an advantage over other potential diners to book all of their dining reservations at once. Guests staying at non-Disney owned hotels or resorts may book dining reservations 180 days in advance of their preferred dining dates, which means they will need to reserve dining for each day of their vacations, one day at a time if beginning 180 days out. When calculating ADR dates, WDW guests should use their check-in dates (up to 190 days out) rather than their preferred dining date...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechic03 View Post
Checked into BLT today! We are in a LV studio and our view is awesome . We were told we were in a pilot room for the new wrist bands but they aren't available yet
Have you gotten the bands yet? Would love to see your view. Have a great vacation!

Quote:

What a great TR and photos - thank you for taking the time to post! I'm so sorry about your brother, but happy to read that the CR holds special memories for you.

Your TPV photo will be helpful for all who might be on the fence about booking TPV since the bus stop expansion construction is ongoing. Thanks for including it.

The infrastructure issues you mentioned are worth noting and ITA that while they don't ruin a vacation, they are a distraction and taken in their totality do decrease the value you feel you're getting for your money. Just curious, but did you mention any of your observations to a GM or CM? IMHO, the age of the hotel should have nothing to do with its upkeep. The Greenbrier in WV, for example, is very old, but maintained impeccably. I recall that when BLT was brand new, there were already reports of damaged furniture due presumably to careless movers. Disney Resorts needs to pay closer attention to the details of their resort's condition, whether brand new or "vintage." Guests DO care and DO notice the little things, which do add up to the big picture.

My DD14 is now the same way as your boys and enjoys being in the park during PM EMH (she's also sun averse), so walking back and forth to the MK or monorailing to Epcot from CR/BLT makes this so easy.

Do you have plans to return? Will you stay at the CR on your next vacation?

Thanks again for all the photos and TR, Marshal
Old 04-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #987
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechic03 View Post
Have a great trip .

Quote:
OK, back in Connecticut with most of our unpacking done. As promised, here is a complete set of my CR room photos. I'll follow this post with a separate one containing my thoughts about my CR stay in general. Enjoy!
Love the pics.....the room looks so clean and crisp....thanks for posting .

Quote:

I first want to say that I'm sorry about your brother, but I'm glad the CR gives you comfort.

Thanks for posting your review. We are trying the CR for the first time in December and while it's never been a resort that has appealed to us as far as theme/decor, we are looking forward to giving it a try. Seeing pics and reading lots of recent reviews makes me think we made a good choice in choosing the CR. Glad you had another great stay and will be returning .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Tables in Wonderland
The Wave . . . of American Flavors Discovery Dinner

At Disneys Contemporary Resort
Thursday, May 16, 2013

6:30 p.m. Reception; 7:00 p.m. Dinner
Meet at The Wave& of American Flavors Main Podium
Dress Code - Casual Evening Attire

$110 per person, includes tax and gratuity
Just wanted to say "hi" KOOK

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 04-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #988
stink
Mouseketeer

In exactly two weeks from today I will be ME going to BLT , can't wait !
Old 04-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #989
MrsBlovesDisney
DIS Veteran

Thanks for your review Georgi!!

We are here until Tuesday.....and I can add/agree with your experience. (As I am currently doing laundry in the GW) lol! ( or should I say boohoo)!!

First off.....thx for the reminder.....I need to make sure I either call Housekeeping or let the staff on our floor know that our tub is not draining

Love, love, love the view!! Can't beat it (really don't think there's a bad TP view....whether ur on the lowest floor or the highest floor)!

Elevators......grrrrr! Yup.....not great, not horrible....just not great at the moment. They are indeed working on elevators at this time (must be a long intense rehab). Just a bit of an inconvenience is all.

We also take advantage of the Marina. We typically take out a pontoon each day of our visit (keep in mind that our Autistic DS15 isn't much for rides.....EXCEPT for the monorail which we are ON more than we are not ). Today DS would like to take out a Whaler....so that's what we'll be doing IF the weather cooperates!! . I prefer the pontoons only because they're more comfortable to lounge on.

Now please keep in mind that "The CR will always be our first love".....HOWEVER ( lol).....since we have had the opportunity of staying at the BLT in a 1BDRM, 2BDRM, and the Grand Villa.....it is quite difficult to stay in a "one room"!
My son didn't understand where the fridge was, and kept searching for another room....poor kid!

I "MISS" the convenience of doing laundry in the privacy of my own room (although I SO appreciate this site which is REALLY passing the time...only 22 more minutes on the dryers )!! Thx folks!!!

Also.....really like having more than one bathroom haha!

We will likely stay at the BLT on future visits (UNLESS it's by miracle just Hubby and me)!!

We talk all the time about trying another resort. But from past experience (Many of you KNOW what I'm talking about), we are so afraid we won't "feel the magic"....and then will have to beg and plead for a last minute room! not even the Poly nor the GF will do it for us!. Oh well....stick with what you love I guess!!

FYI....the GF construction is coming along nicely, once it's done it'll look like it was always there! Food for thought tho....it's gonna be one heck of a schlep to get to the monorail / main building. . The GF is beautiful, just not my cup of aftn tea.

Ok....so my peaceful morning was interrupted by a visit from DH and DS. Had to hand over the ipad so DS could play Temple Run!

(Just got back on to say.....heading out! Have a magical day all!!)

Fell in love with the Mouse on our Honeymoon in 1992...been going ever since!

Last trip: March 2014 BLT 1 BDRM TPV
Next trip: Nov 2014 BLT adult only
Then: April 2015 BLT 1 BDRM TPV
Old 04-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #990
jdcthree
DIS Veteran

Georgi - I'm sorry about your brother. Thanks for the review!
Polynesian 2006
Wilderness Lodge 2005/06
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: