Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's up for a 2014 Thieves reunion??
on Disney Magic 16 57.14%
on Disney Wonder 13 46.43%
on Disney Dream 7 25.00%
on Disney Fantasy 12 42.86%
3 or 4 night 4 14.29%
7+ night 26 92.86%
East Coast departure 16 57.14%
West Coast departure 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #1321
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Thanks for the reminder Deb... I just went and dusted and cleaned my window a/c unit in my bedroom (the builder only put in central if the original owners paid for it...) and now it's blowing colder air... I think you just saved me several hundred dollars!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #1322
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

mom and I went to the diner for lunch... Didn't make breakfast at Olivers yesterday because I wasn't feeling up to it... nice lunch... I've been craving a chicken salad sandwich for a while.

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #1323
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

You are so welcome Michelle. We had our central air reworked today too. The maintenance people came and cleaned the coil I think john said and put in a new filter. It should work more efficiently now.
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #1324
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

I'm glad you got out today. I wanted to go but I just wasn't going to make it. I've been on pain killers all day since getting out of the tub earlier. I've been craving a tuna sandwich. Maybe tomorrow.
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 06-25-2013, 05:57 AM   #1325
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Good morning friends....we're going to try to do the St. Pete store and exploration today. I think my legs will make it.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-25-2013, 05:59 AM   #1326
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Saturday night we have plans to show up on Monica's doorstep with pizza and bubbly in hand. We're going to play some card games. And we're going to get to meet freckles. I'm excited.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #1327
Tink rules

does she know you're coming?

btw... I like mushrooms on my pizza...

Old 06-25-2013, 01:03 PM   #1328
Tink rules

Mom is off playing with Elvis... (and the girls from the Sr. center... ) no pics... she forgot to take the camera with her... (I think she didn't want any evidence... )

Old 06-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #1329
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Yes she knows we're coming and I will get mushrooms if you show up.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #1330
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

I love Elvis. Good for the QM getting out there and enjoying herself with friends.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-26-2013, 03:00 PM   #1331
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Today was a chill day. Doing the garbage and recycles. Doing laundry. And we took some crushed seashells and spread them all around the inside of the screened room. We're getting a storm soon and we don't want the worms in the pool. Let's see if it works.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-26-2013, 03:02 PM   #1332
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Big Brother starts tonight. I'm so excited. I even subscribe to the live feeds. John says, I'll see you in September. I can't wait.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #1333
Tink rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
Yes she knows we're coming and I will get mushrooms if you show up.
I'd bring my own if I showed up!!! &ohhh and Dr. Pepper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
I love Elvis. Good for the QM getting out there and enjoying herself with friends.
Elvis never showed... apparently he doesn't think Troy NY is good enough for him...

Old 06-27-2013, 10:35 AM   #1334
mishoe01
Addicted to DCL but no need for an intervention

Looking forward to seeing Deb & John on Saturday. Have been telling Freckles that she gets to make new friends
DW 3/10/05 9/29/05 12/10/06 Alaska 5/3/11 Hawaii 15nt 4/29/12 DM WBPC 15NT 5/10/08 7NT E 9/12/09 7NT W 1/23/10 EBTA 14NT 4/10/10 WBTA 9/19/15 DD MV 1/26/11 4/1/12 11/3/13 12/15/13 DF 12/15/12 NCL Jewel Baltic 12NT 4/28/09
mishoe01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:24 PM   #1335
Tink rules

You better be careful... Deb hasn't had a cat in a few weeks...

If is missing... you know where to look...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: